Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Letter - Naitk's Job Confirmation.

salekh17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Everyone is going crazy what will happen in tmr's  episode..

There are many guesses made

1. Dadaji reads the letter
2. Naitik gets the right letter and reads it.
3. Dadaji confrontion with Naitik Bad/Good.

My guess it that it could be the letter of Natik jOB conformation..he gave and interview few months back.. But idk wht the creatives would put it the storyline now....just more twist and turns..

lets see 1st time seeing a sad wedding with the grand wedding...ones who  are getting married arent happy.....WHAt a wedding.. and that too in both serial Bidaai/YRKKH....Same team  and producer..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nittee thumbnail
I agree if it Natik job confirmation letter,toh dadaji hungama kardege.
Kya shadi haishanti se hogi hi nahi kabhie koi problem toh kabhie koi aur prob
Natik akshara se naraz!
Dadaji natik se naraz!

plssssssssssss let us enjoy the marriage kyunki ek baar hi honi hai
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sadi, Bidai ki baat hi na karna ! i completely sympathize with Bidai fans..what they must be feeling watching  nonsensical episodes from so long !

yes may be it's Naitik's job confirmation letter....tht's a possibility.i thot of the same..but what's the point of showing all that now? and the big question remains "will the letter reach Naitik or no?  " and since we have just two 45 mins epiodes remaining after this, the wedding will be happy or not ? :S
parkview23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey salekh17 i totally agree with you.... but you never know these shows..... what changes when nobody knows..... and the part you said about sad wedding in both the shows Bidaai and YRKKH is a 110% correct..... why are the creatives and producers of this show trying to make these 2 beautiful shows like a ekta kapoor and BT serial........ which is only full of doubts, separation basically total kachara..... I thought that Bidaai and YRKKH was conveying very encouraging messages to all viewers through what it was showing in the show but the recent tracks shown is completely outta this world.... please creatives and producers the falling TRPs is a proof that nobody is interested in the current track and want a happy marriage.....
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought the 45min specials were until 14th july? That would mean we have 3 45min specials left.

I don't think the letter is Akshara's letter either. It is definitely Naitik's job letter.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nittee

I agree if it Natik job confirmation letter,toh dadaji hungama kardege.

Kya shadi haishanti se hogi hi nahi kabhie koi problem toh kabhie koi aur prob
Natik akshara se naraz!
Dadaji natik se naraz!

plssssssssssss let us enjoy the marriage kyunki ek baar hi honi hai
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Nits dear, if it is the job conf letter then Daddaji will not create any hungama๐Ÿ˜‰ will walk to Naitik's room &  say chora after shaadi you'll pay money to stay in this house or some ridiculious stuff to Naitik . In the past he had said let him work in  a company for a few months then he'll know what is hard work so I think he'll let Naitik know abt the letter & leave him to ponder in peace without making his dil ke pieces.๐Ÿ˜†
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daddaji probably got naitiks job letter for sure
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guyz i 2 wrote in other replied same in other post that right the letter can be about Naitik job also or somthign else.........
Aur ager wo letter Akshara walla bhi hau tha might koi unhoon bullah lai and then might he leaves letter there........
Precap mein mostly issa hi hotta hai to create suspense........
I dont want Padha's in marriage.........
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i fully  agree with you guess.you guess should take the lead of the creative team of star plus. Well done but if its the true letter.but be optimistic and hope we r going to see a nice wedding...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am sure its naitik's job letter.....
and also i don't think akshara letter will reach naitik's hands....