YRKKH 9th July-Written + Video Update

Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Update-YRKKH 9th July SBS Segment OnL/DownL/Pics*HQ* by -Nipun97-

At Akshara's home…Haldi ceremony going on…Akshara sitting n smiling… She gets some flashbacks…. she sees all the romantic scenes tht happened with Naitik….she was smiling  thinking about them…but at last she sees Naitik asking Akshara abt RR….she starts crying…. Varsha notices that…
At Naitik home… mohit comes but he is very upset…Gayatri takes mohit a side…. she asks mohit y he did not come on mehindi ceremony…. bhabhi ma asks aree mohit where were u son??? Naitik said anything??? If u had a fight with Naitik then wait let me scold him…. mohit says no ma…u won't b able to caught his ear.. becz its oily…. Thy laugh.. Ppl applying haldi on Naitik's face…. Suddenly haldi goes on his eye…Naitik says aree apply slowly…..RR mom thn says now this haldi will go in Akshara's home….Naitik says then sent the remaining haldi na….. All laughs at him…. shankari tai says now we will take haldi from ur body first n will sent them in her hous…thn she will apply this haldi on her face n body.…all removes haldi from his body …
Akshara's home…. Varsha asks Akshara what happened …y she is crying…she says she is worried …she n asks her will Naitik trust her??? Varsha says of course he will…after that shankari tai arrives Akshara's home with haldi…she sees Akshara..Seeing her she says she is looking very beautiful…. She then says u all have to thank me for making such a good rishta for her…all says yaa we r really thankful to u…
Haldi ceremony starts….Rajshri first applies haldi on Akshara…. After her choti puts haldi on her feet n face…. Varsha then puts haldi on Akshara's face…. Akshara closes her eyes…. Varsha says see she has closed her eyes… I'm sureee she must b thinking that Naitik ji applying haldi on her face…Akshara blushes…Rajshri then asks dhaniya to bring gifts for shankari tai….Rajshri gives shankari her gifts ….she becomes veryyyy happy n says ur gifts are much more precious then groom gifts….. After that she says now let me give Akshara lots of blessings…she goes to Akshara n gives her lots of blessing…. she then says see Akshara rangai aapni dulha ki rang main…. she blushes …
Gayatri asks mohit is their anything which thy r hiding from her?? he says no there is nothing…Gayatri then asks him to stay here…but mohit says he have some important work….. he won't b able to come….Gayatri request him to come other wise thy won't go….she leaves n Naitik comes…. Mohit tells Naitik don't worry I won't come ….
At Akshara's home…thy make bath with milk…. Gopi dadi comes n tells Rajshri that Akshara's wedding dress has arrived… hearing tht Akshara blushes…. Golabo shows Rajshri n all the dress n the jewelry ….all loved the dress n its design …nani says the jewelry r very heavy n nice….

BREAK

Mohit comes of Naitik's home… Naitik follows him…. He calls mohit n asks him not to go…mohit says he won't go but only if he says sorry to him…Naitik says forget it thn …mohit says ok thn I'm going….. Naitik says waise ur presence is not necessary for me …but if mom asks me where r u thn wht will I reply??? Mohit says ok I'll come…but not for u…I'll come on my friend wedding….mohit thn asks Naitik have he told akshra anything which has broke her trust?? Naitik becomes quiet …
After taking bath all asks Akshara to sit on her room…. Nani ma says now don't go anywhere now….just sit down her …. Dadi ma asks Varsha to sit with her…all leaves…. Akshara seeing her mehindi n smiling…. Varsha says what r u seeing??? U know ur mehindi is very dark…. Akshara says all saying my in lows will love me very much…. but do u think Naitik ji will trust me? Varsha says u need to talk with Naitik ji…. Varsha gives Akshara the mobile. She calls Naitik…but Naitik is not receiving her call…. Akshara gets worried….Varsha says both of u have to clear this matter before marriage… Varsha says lets go n met Naitik ji thn…. Akshara says now??? How can we go n met now??? Varsha says lets go n see na… thy comes out of Akshara's room…but thy sees some one…

BREAK

Akshara n Varsha comes out of her. …But thy see nani ma standing there… she asks her where thy r going…. Varsha says thy were not going anywhere…. nani ma says just stay here up to groom arrive…saying that she leaves…Akshara tells Varsha see how unlucky I'm….. Today when I realized that I love him so much but I can't tell him this…. Varsha search a paper n gives that to Akshara…. She asks Akshara to write what she wants to tell him…. Akshara says letter?? But what will I write there?? Varsha says just close ur eyes u will get what u have to write….saying this Varsha leaves….
Akshara in her room…..thinking n writing…but after writing one line she is not understanding what to write next……she just tear tht page n throws it…  thn she closes her eyes….she then felt Naitik present…. Speed  of her breaths increases …she becomes impatient  …

Precap

Varsha asks dhaniya to give tht latter to bhola n asks him to give it to Naitik…the letter reaches Naitik's home…. But dada ji gets that letter…. He opens the letter n starts reading it…

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update :-} I really hope Dadaji doesn't read the letter
oohhh precap 😕 that doesn't look good
thanks for the update!!!
Really hope somehow Dadaji doesn't read the letter....or else another big trouble!!!
Thnx 4 the update dear.........
Great work................
Hope evreything willl be fine soon........
Originally posted by Payal25

oohhh precap 😕 that doesn't look good

yupbut i think somehow it won't effect 😕becz i think marriage will occur next week...
thanks for the update...i am in no mood to watch the episode, especially after reading about the precap.

thanks a lot creatives 😡
Thanks for the update.......
letter?? dont they access internet mail???
i hope dadaji doesnt read it, oh no please no more tension