Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: hottieaminah13

i think its naitik's appoinment letter cuz its a silly prove bhut wen varhsa was giving the letter to dhaniya..it was rolled bhut the letter daddaji was about to read was a folded one!

but still yaar whatever it is naitik's mood will be off since dadaji will screw him up....i just hope dadaji confront this matter after NaKsh marriage so that it does not ruined the marriage atmosphere and happiness of others who are excited about NaKsh marriage....because i am sure if dadaji confronts NaKsh he is going to get very angry and will tolerate it since he respecy his elders but he will married akshara unhappily and all those venom he got from dadaji before his marriage....he will spill on akshara on their suhaag raat since we all know naitik can't control his anger.....and such examples are....

1)driving so fast in the road that could have lead him to a accident
2)being rude to a officer
3)throwing of things surrounded him
4)blasting his friend and bro

and also one time he blast akshara about bhola-dhaniya relationship because of his work pressure that dadaji and family is against his idea of working......then othello issue which mohit good scolding from him and akshara in tears telling off to him that he doesn't trust her.....

his anger is uncontrollable....i am sure he will blast akshara because of dadaji and also since he is still in anger about her past marriage proposal with his bro rituraj...so i just wish whatever it is every confrontation can happen after 1 or 2 days of marriage

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you guys maybe we should start thinking really pessimistic...and have NO EXPECTATIONS at all for this track..!

then when something bad happens, we would've expected it.
or if something good happens, we'll be surprised beyond our wits.

good idea? who's with me? :)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desertrose21

you guys maybe we should start thinking really pessimistic...and have NO EXPECTATIONS at all for this track..!

i guess you are right yaar....i am with you....see the current track with no expectations...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 5cents

Soap opera is not just about story telling😛. That's a minor excuse, a simple but significant excuse to keep an audience engaged for a long time in one track....well how do u do that by......torturing more & twisting more. So lets all twist with Daddaji & Naitik. 😆

SO U mean to say 5 cents that the creatives have succeeded in making fool of us?

& yet we all love watching it

So then even I would say 'ao twist karein'
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desertrose21

I have stopped expecting from it but yes, there is still some hope left...my heart still says tht everything will be fine before their marriage but my brain is not ready to accept it..lets wait n watch...a lot depends on today's episode..

desertrose, the problem is that even if all misunderstandings are cleared, the precious moments of marriage were lost...secondly, it's very difficult to revive a show (eg. Bidai) when it crosses the limit of absurdity & start dragging this way...the problem is the basic characterisations of Naitik & akshara in YRKKH ..what have they done to both of them? we don't expect them to be super humans but plz at least behave like adults and not KG kids ! i wonder what message do they want to give us through this misunderstanding ! Earlier on we said they will understand each other better, they will learn their lessons but nothing of this sort is happeing..they're acting like fools ..ok ok they can't meet right now, they can't discuss any problem..lets wait n watch what wonders they will do when they are together !