Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Heyyyy everyone! I'll be updating on thurs. & friday till the rrrreeegular is not back! Smile

Start....Aayi is sitting on the sofa while Varsha, Vaishali, and Vinod are sitting at the dining table. Varsha and Vaishali come over to Aayi and ask her what are you thinking about? Aayi said that I'm thinking about what has been happening over the past two days. There were so many things that should've not happened like Ajeet's arrest. Varsha says forget it Aayi. What Ajeet did he deserved and now when the police beat him up he'll understand not to both girls from good families. ClapClap (Varsha is such an intelligent girl, I wonder why she listens to her lame friends sometimes!!!) Aayi says yes, but the relationship has broken though. Vaishali says it's better to not have a relationship like this. Meanwhile Vinod has listened to everything being said. Vaishali says sooo Aayi could we go see a movie 6-9? You did say if we ask for permission you will let us go. Varsha says its not about permission. Aayi says the same rules apply to you that apply to Varsha. There is so much tension and you want to go see a movie! Vinod says its okay I'll take them and Archu. They get excited. Aayi says okay then also take Manju she also has a day off. Manju walks in everyone gets quiet. Vinod says no, it'll only be us 4 (Vinod, Varsha, Archu, & Vaishali).

Manju's phone starts ringing and Vinod sees it's her aayi. He says go talk to you aayi. She picks up and tells her aayi not to call her.

Ajeet comes home to his aayi and says I was going to get bail because they did not have any proof. He says I need to take revenge from those brother and sisters! Angry (Can I tell you how LAME this guy is?! Don't you have anything better to do? Like go to a bar and drink?) Vinod hasn't done good. Archu broke off my wedding and now Vinod put me behind bars. Now I can't go anywhere. Vinod hasn't done right. Now we will go to the police and say that they are torturing our sister. Aayi says I want them to cry everyday! We will need to make Archu our target. Angry

Baba is talking to Aayi and he says for Archu's wedding...she should get married fast. He suggests Manav for Archu. Clap He says he is just like the guy you want. That day he brought a car to our home so he must be rich! Confused (did you not notice he didn't go BACK in a car?!)
  He says to get to know him better I called a lady from the marriage bureau. (how about hire a detective? Embarrassed). She rings the doorbell right then. They talk about Manav and she asks for details about his whereabouts. Meanwhile Manju is listening in the back. The lady seems weird. Meanwhile Manav arrives to give back the umbrella and leaves. Varsha and Vaishali come and say Archu's rishta with Manav? They get excited, but Aayi says till we take matters further don't tell Archu or Vinod. Varsha changes the topic and Vaishali is like what? Varsha says whatever happens we cannot let Manju know this because she will cause a problem in Archu's life.
  Manju heard all this and leaves upset! LOL She has her monologue about how she is being treated. She says she has no place in this house. She is crying.
   At night...Vinod, Varsha, Vaishali, & Archu are on the train on the men's compartment. They grab seats while Vinod is standing. Varsha and Vaishali discuss the film. THe train halts and Manav gets on. And as soon as he gets on he sees Archu and gets dazed. LOLEmbarrassed
The little singer kids arrive and Manav gives them money and then he asks them to go to Archu she will surely give them money too. So they go and Archu does give them money and then they give Manav a thumbs up and Manav does too. Then Archu sees Manav. She gives Manav a smile and a head nod. LOL And then she looks down.
   Aayi and Baba are discussing about what the lady will find out about Manav tomm. Baba says whatever we find out about Manav we will find good, I believe it. Aayi says well till we find out everything about Manav we will not take the matter further.
   Manju is still crying and thinking about her supposed "ill treatment" and then she calls her aayi and tells her how she was right. And she tells her everything and says forgive me. Aayi tells her that whatever happens don't let Archu get married to that rich guy! On the other hand Solochana thinks that we have to show the ill wishers that Archu won't be affect by their bad wishes.
   Vinod, Varsha, Vaishali and Archu get off the train while Manav watches. Manav thinks to himself that in movies they show that if the girl turns around she is in love as well, but in reality...(awww he has a RAJ in him tooDay Dreaming) and before he completes Archu turns around and he gets shocked. LOL He smiles and waves and so does Archu. She waits and the train begins to leave when Vinod comes and says Archu come on we are getting late.

Next morning. Manju goes to Manav's area and finds out that Manav is not rich and has a not so good family. And she sees him working in the garage. She calls her aayi and tells her everything. Her aayi says great now just keep doing what I say and we will show Solochana! The episode ends on her evil face! Angry

The Manav and Archu scene is a must watch. So cute and simple! Love their simplicity! Smile

Hope you liked the update!!!

ShwetaSmile    

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 10 July 2009 at 2:19am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArchanaMC4821921royalmvatsaChomelahcirsoujik27jassidhuakshtha19samsayshelloDevjyoteeAMSTzeestar1brownmuslimbelvin92~~~Sweta~~~jhinkurocksmystifyrebutunainzinpeace007nookwayHeenapmumpynulzvppatel1ahutasushavviMemorableradheradhek-kimya*Maleena*Gauri22naj7hazel16np-roxbookbrain007Aamir's Fanmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~meluvsrkl0veysweethoney06*Resham*.Mandy.Fallen AngelpeachesnplumsBul3MissArshi-mitzi11.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 9th Written + Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks!!!

manju is getting upset? after all she did? gosh

kxs19

kxs19

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel bad for manju and sometimes I hate her lol.
Thanks for the update

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

^ I agree, I was proud of her yesterday but today I just started disliking her again. I am glad Vinod is treating her badly, he defended his sister and I'm proud of him for that.

I loved the scene between Manav and Archana, it was so cute!!!!

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
OMG...even now she doesnt understand! thhanks alot for the update!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
simplicity is the highlight of the show...
thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaridilwalino1

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muneera19

simplicity is the highlight of the show...
thanks!

It is, Manav and Archana's scene was short but sweet and simple. All these two have to do is smile at each other and it makes me happy. I think Archana would have continued standing there watching Manav on the train had Vinod not come to get her. So cute!!

Manju needs to mind her own business, I'm glad Vinod wants nothing to do with her! Let her go back to her mother!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaridilwalino1

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thanks will try to  catch the archu manav scene

Post Reply New Post

Go to top