Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
VarNi - OMG !! Breath Taking!

Gosh I Am So Dead !!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! They were just too good !!! OMG What emotions both Roshini & Varun !!! ClapClap !!!

The Fear in Roshinis Eyes & her epression was just mindblowing !! On the other hand Varun the sweet guy he is but omg his acting was too good !! I have fallen in love with him too !! Varun that sweeet & worried look on his face & when he goes inside to save Roshini he made her turn around & his line you are fine nothing will happen to you !! Then offcourse ogm omg omg omg Killerrrrr; When he picked her up OMG that was so romantic & when roahsini was all scared he kept lookign at her !! OMG Did anyone feel he was fell for her ??

OMG for whatever reasone Varun was staring at Roshini it was damn Romanticcc !! OMG OMGOMG !! & when the fire was blazing & Roshini Hold titlghyt to his shirt OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG he was like "look in to my Eyes" OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that just killed me right therereeeee !!! OGM OMG OMG !! That was like so so so so ROMATICCCCCCC !!!!! & when she does look omg they both smiled at eachotherrr !! At the end when they were out of it & Roshini was still in Varuns arms he was like did you get hurt... & then did get hurt.. Are you having problems to speak looool OMG OMG OMG that was so cuteeee Varun was so sweet towards Roshini throughout the whole thinggg !!!! lool & Varun was like "Please if ever again you feeel like getting into trouble do let everyone know... so i can be prepared LOL" & omg when he puts her down omg they way Roshini moves her hand & holds Varun's Hand that just killed me again !!! Gosh !! I am so so so ahhhhh I am going to the hospital anyone wana join me ?!!
Day Dreaming

P.S - Yes, I keep Incarnating after every few hours LOL ! Someone asked me how many times do i die! ROFL

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 09 July 2009 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtfan1MeghAn_AnYaFanKnowalot2four.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VarNi - OMG! Today Breath Taking!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
OMG This part just wow I went crazyyy !!

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/RemaLNMDJ/VR%20Fire%20V%20Saves%20R%20Promo/uvs090707-032.jpg

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/RemaLNMDJ/VR%20Fire%20V%20Saves%20R%20Promo/uvs090707-034.jpg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghAn_AnYaFanKnowalot2

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
OmgieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSilly

VarNi/VaRoDay Dreaming
! omg omg omg omg omg! What scene! Blushing

Omgieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Im DEAD!! OMG OMG OMGG! They were so perfect! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESilly
He kept gazing at her! Oh my and when she grips on his shirt. *faints* BlushingHis expressions KILLED me there! He was so worried and i SWEAR he felt something! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the way she kept shutting her eyes! And he goes  dont worry, nothing will happen to you and look into my eyes!! .And when he puts her down and she is taking her hand back, her hand brushing down his shoulder and then she holds his hand.OMG OMG OMG OMG Omgieeeeee It was so cuteeeeeeeeeee!Blushingi was like blushing so much!! They were so freaking romantic in such a adorable way! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed DEAD!! They are killing me here!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Asthuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!! I knowwww yaar they are making me go crazyyyy !!! You explained it much betterrrr !! Gosh i was like WOW !! My eyes were all poped out throughout there scane coz they were just so so so freakning adorableeeee yaaar !!! OMG !!

Oh did you see when they picked up Varun after her saved Rosh He was still loooking Rosh & smiling !!! Gosh that was liek so doarableeeeee Day Dreaming

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i heard abt it rema!!! icant wait to watch this epi! this show is aweosme!!! and prida precap!! :)))

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
^^ OMG OMG Omgieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I skipped so many heart beats the way he stared at her. His eyes kept gazing at her face. And when she grips on his top! Oh my godddddddd... the way he looked at her! Day Dreaming

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
OMG I know Popsiceeee !!!! Gosh i can't wait ~~~~

@Asthu: I knowwwww ASthuuuu Gosh me tooo !! I feel like i might actually get a heart attack really soon !!

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@ Rema. I am making their siggy and icons right away now! Will also use that moon texture yoy gave! Trying something new! Will post in their love center! <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top