Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

hey

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bunnyblossom

Groupbie

bunnyblossom

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
hey yaro im sooo excited for this show first i thought it was gonna be um....but its soooo cute and tat backround music is soooo good i louv it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parminderkaur

parminderkaur

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged

hi janvi me was same thinking that it will not soo good but after watching i really do like this show

i luv tittle song soo muchDancing

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
OMG...Ohhh nice to see you here. You know what. I thought the same thing. When I saw the promos I was like errr...But I started watching it 2 days ago and I've watched all of the episodes so far and I LOVE IT!

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey welcome (:
i think thats everyone thought it would be typical but its not!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.