LOVE NE SAY KIYA AB LOVE ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SanaSarwar

IF-Rockerz

SanaSarwar

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged

this is my first post on  Love ne...

I am a  gr8 fan of 2 shows which r on Air right now ...one comes on star plus  other on star One ...whether I will fall in love with Love ne as i am with these 2 shows only time will tell ... Wink

Now my analysis as a new viewer ..... Most of star plus  serials r comedy inclined...but this show has serious element in it 2 ... my perception is that mom is silent ...bec she thinks that her elder daughter fired the gun ....but as my sis says .. thats its the New damaad  who did the deed .......Shocked.....so  father is in jail ..bec she thinks she is protecting her daughter ...... it will be intersting to c... where this love of each couple will lead them ...bec there seems to be many hurdles in front of them ....One day girls will know it was sameer who tried to kidnap the daughter and ... elder bro saved him ....then how  their love interst will react ???

ok for me right now i like the sameer and his girl most ...but i think   some gr8 nokh jokh scenes  r ahead for the elder sis and bro ...they both r responsible and short tempered  ...now what will happen when 2 titans come infront of each other ....... and girl is already engaged  so many interesting element  in their  story ......Wink

Edited by SanaSarwar - 09 July 2009 at 12:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE NE SAY KIYA AB LOVE ???" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yeah the most interesting one will be prithvi and damini. i am fond of luv and hate relations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaSanaSarwar

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
all the tracvks are intresting....but the solving of the mystery will defaintely be the best!!!

SanaSarwar

Afreen22

IF-Dazzler

Afreen22

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

all the tracvks are intresting....but the solving of the mystery will defaintely be the best!!!
agreeWink

SanaSarwar

freesikha

freesikha

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Definitely  Tongue Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top