Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Bodyguards!

-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yesterday while seeing the episode when ila said that the three sisters would have their own bodyguards i got this thought that to get into the house maybe prithvi and sameer would take up the position and their father also did the same for ila. but then i thought of it as silly and let it go. but right now i saw the new promo and seems like i was right prithvi has become damini's bodyguard. is sameer going to be avni's bodyguard? and what about roshni?

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i think Inder is going to be roshinis bodyguardLOL but seriously may be ila will send some muscular hot guy for roshini & roshini will try to make varun jealous by flirting with the new bodyguard oh i cant wait !!! that scene wud be too good!!! but only varun can save roshini no one else not even a hot bodyguardWink and poor sameer for him to be a bodyguard for avni!!! i mean she doesn't go out of the house so poor guy is going to get so bored initially (considering he is such an outdoor kind of guy) LOLi mean  the poor girl is so housebound but im sure he will bring her out of her shell  and then we will get cute scenes and pritvi oh my god!!! kya scene tha promo mein there is hot tension between those two, but i know one day no matter how strong & confident damini is  she will really get into trouble one day & that day only pri will save her!!! and that day both of them are going to have the hots for eachotherHeart all the three jodis are sizzling thank you so much starone for giving us such a hot show which we have all grown to love so quickly.

Edited by anisha12 - 08 July 2009 at 10:51pm
four. IF-Sizzlerz
four.
four.

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
OMG im so exicted i knew this was guna happen
& im pretty sure sameer will be avni
i think ntn for roshni since shes in camp right now
maybe when she comes back varun can go so she can varuns brain more hehe LOL well thats how he will feel!
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
both guys bodyguards for both sisters? hmm
but after the promo pri is definitely working either for toofan or bodyguard
no idea bout sam

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index