Fan Fictions

~Humrahi~ DISCONTINUED (please close this topic) - Page 7

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
uh... Imane... just read the whole thing... Your ff... it's Vivah with different characters. Even almost all of the lines, situations, gestures, intros, scenes, everything are taken from the movie. Don't get me wrong yaar. You know I love your writing... Vivah is one of my most favorite movies and I've seen it 59 times. No joke.

I'm just worried cuz I don't want your ff to get closed down yaar. One of the rules on the forum is that whatever you write is strictly your work and you have not copied it. Lekin yeh poori ki poori ff is Vivah. I hope you are understanding what I am saying. No hard feelings naa? Sorry agar tumhe bura laga toh.

komz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pm me
accountband thumbnail
Note:
Sorry guys I am discontinuing this Fiction...Just don't think the story line is following like I had intended...Currently I am only focused on my other fiction called "Fear Within" AND Please don't take this the wrong way I do want to write a story on RM with  Arranged Marriage as the main them. I only have enough time with the ongoing Medical School studies to focus on just one thing at a time. So once again my hearty apologies for the discontinuation but i promise I'll come back with the idea later sometime... Sorry once again. No matter what the Love for RM chemistry will still be closest to my heart and I hope that it is seen through my writing in "Fear Within" as well. You guys are incredible supporters and I know for sure that you can understand my situation here. Thank You.
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arey yaar u stoping.. aww i was fully enjoy this ff.. but hey will keep read ur other one surely.. n all the best for medical school work as well... take care..!! Luv Lali!
sweet.melody thumbnail
omg.. sad..😭

but good luck with medical school!

but please if you change you mind... if would be great!!

i wouldn't mind if the updates came with gaps... as long as they come

but your choice...
Edited by ibdt2004 - 14 years ago
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aawww ur discontinuing this one...but it's ok...good luck in ur studies.
VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r stopng awwwwwwwwwww
vry bad yaar i love ur FF's
ok bst of luck 4 ur studies
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwww.. imane.. 😭 😭.. why???? whyy?????
It is awesome.. plz think over ur decision again! :( i am/was loving.. plz dont leave it hanging like this.. i loved the concept, characters.. and everything!! Rahul is not shown anymore in DMG.. we can only enjoy ourselves through Fanfics and vm.. and you are discontinuing it when it reached it's peak! :(

Please think over ur decision again!

😭
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no yaaaar aisey kya ......u knw i always wanted u to write RM fanfic on arranged marraige theme last time bhi adhura rahgaya and iss baar bhi😭🥺 .....but no problem i knw it must b difficult for u to concentrate on two FFs ...its totally fine u dont need to b sorry for tat ....and i m hoping tat u would write RM FF based on this theme v soon or after u finish ur fear within ....plz ...plzz...plzzz...take ur time but plz write huh plz 😳