Not So Obsessed MJHT fans #26!!! (FINALLY!!!)

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok, we've finally moved on to #26 now that the awards are over!!!

Awards/Slambook thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1210048

Start chatting! I'll see you in a few days when I've recovered from my sleep deprivation!

Nimmi 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww Ash u beat meeeeeeeeee to it...
And Phinally😆 number 26 waisay this is 29th technically or 28th *soching*.. I m kindaaaaaaaaaaaa sleep deprived too...

NIMMIII Gooooooooo sleep
NOW!!

I m not sure AP wud be able to log in from home..
But bday hai so she just might

Tum jeeyo hazaaro saal..
Saal kay din hon pachas hazar...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHBt5FPedA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

Zainu: Awww yaar na jee na YOU are the cute one! ahaha YESSS thank youuu for making me watch andaaz apna apna!! I am like your hamesha tak abhari for that! BEST.MOVIE.EVER.!!! And we will ALWAYS do the dhakk ki chiki dance! NO MATTER WHATT!! Even when we turn 90 saal ke budhe. :D :D ....aur haan your danda YIKESS *kutte ki dum ki tarah runsss and hides* hehe *JHAPPI LELO* ....ahaha tamatar lelooo....bhindi bhi lelooo.....tazaaa tazzaa....ek rupee mein bees killoooo.....MANNN I MISS INDIA!!!

Oh Nimmo Raniii ... I likeeeeeeeee its cuteee.... And I also agree what AP said abt your jee and punjabiyat I loveeeeee it...
Oye chup kar mein keh ditta aa na.. tussi cute one ho ji.....
Oh yaaa u shud be eternally grateful to me for that.. and feeeeeeeeed me freee cookies for a lifetimes lolllll

OH gosh yaa the dhakki ki chikki dance will always be OUR thing.... yup 90 or 99 ...
LOLL kutte ki dum bhag sakti hai😲 isnt it like terhi LOLLLL

Awwwww *pulls cheek*
Bhaiya 3943950 Jhappis ka kya lagao gaiy..
Kuch tou kam karo.... aur yeh kya mujhe chun kar do na badi wali tazi jhappis... Aur aik do ziyada daiy do kya jaye gaaa😆
Zainu, you are right. I should go to sleep. And, now you should run off to sleep as well! Isn't it late there? Manali, I see your BATTI is green too. Go to sleep both of you!

Palloo Rani: I'm going to WRITE a nice long paper on you! :) :) I really loved those PM interactions too on our Canadian experience :) I'm going to catch up with you on the PM's soon. Pinky promise. lol.
-Faith- thumbnail
And before going I had to post this.. tho I m like literally spamming... Aaahh but okie..

AP this one I chose.. coz I love this wala budday song.. the uncle ji singing it seems kinda sweet plus there are some pom-poms ... not pink tho but chale ga...
😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWbRuUE5E9M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Happpppppppppppyyy Happppppppppppyyy Birthdayyy AP🥳
Loveeeee youuu soo much🤗
🤗🤗🤗

Will InshAllah wish u theek say when its 9th your time too...

May you have the most wonderful beginning to your bday and an even more wonderful DAY and lifeee ahead....

Lots and lots of good wishes and prayers for you today and always!!

-Faith- thumbnail
Awww yaa GG *hides muh* I m just going had to post those bday songs before I leave... AP cudnt watch with the sound.. Ghar ja kar she will be like... sooo many of them hehe....
Pinky promise *pulls cheeks* lol how cute

Awww ya u too get some sleep *hugs*

It was an eventful day.. and in a veryy good way..Had a lot of fun! :-)

And the Slambook thing is still to continue..

Ohn that note and Happpppppppppyyy wala birthdayyyy wish karney kay saath...
I will say Good night/morning...

Take care everyone..
Lubjuu all!!

Rab Raakha!
*waves*

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO # 26!!! 😎

ahahah FINALLY!! This bichaara CC was waiting ki kab uska number aye. #25 toh khatam hone ka naam hi nahin le raha tha!

Ok so I JUST realized that we shifted here....hehe....

@ Zainu: OYEEE ZAINUU KI BACHHII....😡 Main kya jee tussi cute ho te HOO!! O aaja tu kushti ke maidan mein, main twaanu batawan ki kawn cute haiga!! 😡

oye cookies kya mithayan lelo jitni marji that movie is just the best. :D

ahahah yeah....*hides face*...I didn't remember the exact muhawra so I improvised...heheh...isn't there a muhawra like kutte ki dum dabba kar bhaag gaya or something?? That's what I was going for but you caught me...

🤣🤣🤣 YAAR your jhappi sabsi mandi manging!! 🤣 SO GREAT!! ahah that's exactly how they talk na?

@ GG: Awww yaar *hugs* no worries at all...take your time. I'm excited! :D

Edit: Bye Zainu! goodnight! =)

Ok I need to get off this computer too...I can't look at this screen anymore. BACHAOOOO....this awards thing was SOO long.
Will catch you all later tonight hopefully, bbye! =)
Edited by cute2stay - 14 years ago
x.sonia.x thumbnail
congo on 26!

hav to catch up with the awards/celebration cc!

happy bday in advance anu!

zainu! 🤣 i luv that YT vid.. i also use it frequently!
AreYaar thumbnail
Yesssssssssss! We finally made it to 26! Wooohoo! LOL......Nimmi, you are a ROCKSTAR!🤗.....I hope you're getting some well-deserved rest right now! I had to conk off for a bit to recover as well.....LOL

Oh what a show it was!😃😆

I feel like double overwhelmed today.....samajh nahin aa raha kahaan dekhoon, kahaan nahin😕😕😆

Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗 Thank you sooooooooo much for allllll the songs! Abhi I'm gonna try and go thru the old CC backpages again to get to ek ek video.....LOLLL

@Sonia2: Thanks yaar! 🤗
roxthefox thumbnail
Congratulations everyone, on the celebrations! I'll have to catch up, but congrats to the winners. ESPECIALLY SARAH!!

Ok, not to sound like I'm living in the stone age or anything, but what the fish is this Twitter thing? Is this something that all the cool kids have? Like facebook and herpes?