:PSDadda#1(yulZ Shp)CLSD.MJHT/Reqs.Pg146.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@Asmu- ROFLROFL Sorry yaar, Sammie and I are in one group. The thing was: I comment first, or  i kill whoever does..and Sammie comments second..and she kills whoever does ROFL @Bro- LOL I can do wanders na? ROFL I begged and begged until he said yes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":PSDadda#1(yulZ Shp)CLSD.MJHT/Reqs.Pg146.. (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mishti7861

Mishti7861

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Reserve

sweetnatasja

Goldie

sweetnatasja

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
congratulations !!
love your work....they are adorable !!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

Originally posted by mimi0295

EDITED!
And Sammie is gonna KILL you Asmaa ROFLROFL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*hides behind mimi* please save meLOL

too late nigs ROFLROFL
Sammie must be practising her finishing attack ROFL

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by ashmii

EDITED!
And Sammie is gonna KILL you Asmaa ROFLROFL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*hides behind mimi* please save meLOL

too late nigs ROFLROFL
Sammie must be practising her finishing attack ROFL

aaaah *hids behind sid now*LOL mujhe bachaloROFL

sammie i love you your the best!Big smileBig smileROFL

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Asmu- ROFLROFL not gonna work...Sammie's threatening PB too ROFLROFL @PB- Sugg:

-More NY
-SaJan/MayUr/Sheeshra ROFL
-Shukla/AJ sigs [PLEASEEE] ROFL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

OMG that's the BEST banner ever! You kidding kya? I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! *jealous*

Shocked Shocked Shocked r u serious PS ?? Shocked Shocked OMG i just made it i like 30 secs LOL LOL i thought it was just OK
awww thankooo *hugs*

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PB!!
IM FIRST!! ROFL As soon as I saw it I came running, and I was too excited to type out reserved ROFL
i know.. i was like... wat is that word ROFLROFLit was sth. rfghrksyhs ROFLROFL
SO MUCH KHUSHINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By GOD I feel like a million dollars right now! MY DREAM CAME TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
aww all thanx to u *hugs* see even chotu is shocked that i opened a shop.. ROFLu r the UNBEATABLE PS!! u did wat no1 had even tried to do coz they knew my answer ROFL

Imma call it my PB's shop Embarrassed
that will be my fav name for my shop Embarrassed
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShocked
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS? 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBig smile
PB!!! OMG *starts crying* that is the SWEEETEST thing anyone has ever done for me!!!!!! OMG you've named your shop after Ash and myself? *bursts out in tears* OMG OMG OHMYBroccoliBaba Cry
I can't thank you enough! that is the SWEETEST thing anyone has EVER done for me-ever! You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still in SHOCK! OMG I cant believe you named it after us 2. I know Ash will be SHOCKED too Shocked
Aww dont cry *wipes tears* actualli i was thinking wat to name it toh as u 2 r my fav i thought of giving u this surpriseee Embarrassed Embarrassed to be true it was dam hard wat to name it.. i was like DSP.. Ermm no its a name for some inspectorrr LOL LOL then i finally came wid this one =D ab toh i m sure it will be lucky for me wid my 2 sistaz name Embarrassed Embarrassed 

ROFLROFLLOL it was the hardest task in the world! Took me how many months to convince you? i know lolzz ROFLROFLROFL But i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you did! OMG OMG may your shop be LOADED with requests!!! *ashirwaads* ROFLoieeeeee m already scared nowROFL but  thakushhh  Imma be here all the time LOL we wil spam this palce tooROFLROFL jks jks  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your work! You know that! I am ur BIGGEST fan!!!! YUP..n m urssss Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed thankooooo so much PS !! *hugs* U R THE BEST !!
BIGGEST FAN
YOU ROCK PB!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you soooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!! 
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PS
 You are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweeet! And I'm not nearly as good as the sig mkers you've mentioned PB.i know palkee u r even much more better then i mentioned Tongue Clap Clap  But in my list, You're the FIRST one! Clapawwwwwww thankushh Embarrassed me HAPPY HAPPY !!

And you is SUPER confident and brave for doing this!! Big smileClap
all thanx to you PS Embarrassed

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with these siggies!!! Have you watched NY? Yea man.. its damm saaddy saddy.. especaially johns part Cry LOL BEST MOVIE EVER! i know.. it was soo gud !!!!!!! OMG everything about these sigs are gorgeous! thankOOOOOOOOO Embarrassed*runs to use all 3* My FAVOURITE one is the first one! OMG can you make one of Neil too? HE IS AMAZING! YUP i will Wink Wink 
And John wala sig toh BY GOD *dies drooling* he is SUCH a sexy man ROFL Hubby #1 LOL
ROFLROFLwow looks like u got longggggg list ROFL
And the last sig: OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the technique!! the texturized grid/red colour is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO jealous! Im SOOO using them!!!!
i just tried out some new stuff. wid textures Big smile if i had to make another one same like this i think i cant LOL 

OMG I am in LOVE with this sig ^^
It's SOOOO adorable! I love how u used all their best scenes and each layer is diff. theme!! WAH WAH WAH Clap how do you manage to be so creative PB? You shock me EVERYTIME 
AWWWWWWWWWWW.. thankoo PS !! Embarrassed Embarrassed oieee u r double creative then me.. Clap Clap 

LOL do I need to say which one is my favourite? ROFL
NOOOOOOOOO ROFL
Guess. Let's see how well you know me ROFLROFLROFL
Jabse tere nainaaaaaa ROFLROFLi posted it coz u loved RoKa =D
Your avis are THE BEST and ur sigs are the BEST SIGS IN THE WORLD!!!!! I love your work and you're my BIGGEST inspiration! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo happy you opened a shop PB, I am STILL in shock that you actually did, and you named it after me and Ash. Im speechless, all I can manage to spit out atm is : ALL THE VERY BEST!
THANKOOOOOOOOO.. at the moment all iwanna do is kip on huggig u PS Hug Ur comment made me happy Embarrassed Embarrassed 
I will stalk this place ALL the time ROFL So you better update! And I'll be ur reg. shopper ROFL PM me everytime you update, I MUST ME FIRST Angry ROFL 
OK OK no vaccum bulldozer ROFLROFL
LOL the one Mocha opened ROFLROFLPM her this link, she'll cry khushi ki ansoon ROFLROFL
lolzz yea my musuen stuff ROFLROFLfinally came in useee ROFL OK i wil pm the link to her =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

congo, love the saks p2 sig!!
thankOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =D

@Chadduu
Hug damm i knew i was fgtting some1 Cry Cry 

but u r always the sweetest fren of mineeeeee Chaddu HugHug