:PSDadda#1(yulZ Shp)CLSD.MJHT/Reqs.Pg146..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Everyonee Cool

i am Sid
&

Welcome to my PSD Adda or u can call it yulZ shop Big smile
I Have named it PSD coz this shop meray Doh pyaree pyaree cute behnoo k naaam Hug
MY PS & DS = PSD Big smile 

1st of all i would like to thank my Lil sis PS for giving me support to open this shop Hug She is the main reason i m here Big smile Big smile i bet it was realli not a simple task to make me open a shop LOL LOL Many ppl had been telling me or threatening me LOL to do so but i was just too lazy/scared to open up one LOL LOL ...

2ndly i would like to give a gr8 round of Applause for all the siggy makers no matter if they r beginners .. They r all doing a gr8 job !! Clap Clap Clap This place is PERFECT to show ur talent n creativeness Clap Clap
I have been inspired by many siggy makers namely 1st my PS whose work shows all her AWESOME creativeness !! , DS who makes cute siggies , Diya A supa siggy maker.. i love her animated siggies alotttttttt , Khusi dee (no doubt she is the BEST), Jenny the siggy maker no matter wat type of pic she used her siggies turns out the BEST , kaira- another SUPERB siggy maker, Chaddu - whose update always make me happy =D coz they r soo cuteee ,Wida- i love the effect on her siggies , Sharona who makes amazinggg vid sigies n aviss, Salmu whose vid avi rockss !!, Wasu, Binu who siggies r soo creative .. i just love it !!, Unati & Pari- the next khusi dees ^^ their works r WOW!! , Chotuu, Sammy,payal, Rohi  omg m running out of name LOL LOL n everyoneeeeeeeee Clap Clap Clap 

U GUYS ROCK !!
to open a shop realli needs a lot of confidence n braveness.. Clap Clap Clap

I can make non-animated siggies/ Vid avis

Now ruless Big smile:
pliz kindly follw them ok Embarrassed
1. U can req max for 2 siggies each person
2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible pliz provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5.If u want vid avis then pliz provide me the link n make sure the time is not too long. (no youtube links pliz)
6. if u want stacked avis then i can make them too =D
7. Tell me anything if u want me to write in that siggy or avis .
8.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
9.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me 10.Any sugestions r welcomed !!

thats it .. u can start Requesting Big smile Big smile 

Some of my new creations:
New York

made a SP2 siggy =D

Soma Old Vid Avis

This was my gallery once upon a time LOL
Updates:
Sajan = page 32
Sajan & LNMDJ = pg 57
SaJan = pg 78
SaJan & MaYur=pg 88
Shahis/ShaPri/Prem/RV/Saksham = Pg 103
SaJan=pg116
SaJan= pg120
Samrat,Gunji, SaJan,Rv=pg 125
Benji, Mayur, SG/MY = pg 146

Edited by yulZ - 06 October 2009 at 4:28am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

~*LoVeLy*~Payal25CookMySockBreak.The.CodeChandni.-Grace-heaven002x..-Zaara-..whoa..-Mystery-mimi0295aish_punkitsAishashmiiejaz_loverSiddhi_pinky_blueskies-KingAragorn-viniva sharmaRa92four.Aabha.MCute_Ash..-Jia-..unknowndesires.sallu_loverQH_DDEJ_Fan-MamuKiBhanji-AS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":PSDadda#1(yulZ Shp)CLSD.MJHT/Reqs.Pg146.." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Edited:

Originally posted by yulZ

OMG that's the BEST banner ever! You kidding kya? I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! *jealous*

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Everyonee Cool
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PB!!
IM FIRST!! ROFL As soon as I saw it I came running, and I was too excited to type out reserved ROFL
SO MUCH KHUSHINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By GOD I feel like a million dollars right now! MY DREAM CAME TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Welcome to my PSD Adda or u can call it yulZ shop Big smile
Imma call it my PB's shop Embarrassed
I Have named it PSD coz this shop meray Doh pyaree pyaree cute behnoo k naaam Hug
MY PS & DS = PSD Big smile 
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedShocked
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS? 
PB!!! OMG *starts crying* that is the SWEEETEST thing anyone has ever done for me!!!!!! OMG you've named your shop after Ash and myself? *bursts out in tears* OMG OMG OHMYBroccoliBaba Cry
I can't thank you enough! that is the SWEETEST thing anyone has EVER done for me-ever! You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still in SHOCK! OMG I cant believe you named it after us 2. I know Ash will be SHOCKED too Shocked

1st of all i would like to thank my Lil sis PS for giving me support to open this shop Hug She is the main reason i m here Big smile Big smile i bet it was realli not a simple task to make me open a shop LOL LOL Many ppl had been telling me or threatening me LOL to do so but i was just too lazy/scared to open up one LOL LOL ...
ROFLROFLLOL it was the hardest task in the world! Took me how many months to convince you? ROFL But i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you did! OMG OMG may your shop be LOADED with requests!!! *ashirwaads* ROFL Imma be here all the time LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your work! You know that! I am ur BIGGEST fan!!!!
BIGGEST FAN
YOU ROCK PB!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you soooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!! 
2ndly i would like to give a gr8 round of Applause for all teh siggy makers no matter if they r beginners .. They r all doing a gr8 job !! Clap Clap Clap This place is PERFECT to show ur talent n creativeness Clap Clap
I have been inspired by many siggy makers namely 1st my PS, You are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweeet! And I'm not nearly as good as the sig mkers you've mentioned PB. But in my list, You're the FIRST one! ClapDiya, Khusi dee (no doubt she is the BEST), Jenny, kaira, Wida, Sharona who makes amazinggg vid sigies n aviss, Salmu, Wasu, Binu, Unati, Pari, Chotuu, Sammy omg m running out of name LOL LOL n everyoneeeeeeeee Clap Clap Clap 

U GUYS ROCK !!
to open a shop realli needs a lot of confidence n braveness.. Clap Clap Clap
 And you is SUPER confident and brave for doing this!! Big smileClap
I can make non-animated siggies/ Vid avis

Now ruless Big smile:
pliz kindly follw them ok Embarrassed
For sureee!! Big smile
1. U can req max for 2 siggies each person
2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not
3.U can provide my many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible pliz provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5.If u want vid avis then pliz provide me the download link n make sure the time is not too long.
6. if u want stacked avis then i can make them too =D
7. Tell me anything if u want me to write anything in that siggy or avis .
8.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D

thats it .. u can start Requesting Big smile Big smile 

Some of my new creations:
New York
 OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with these siggies!!! Have you watched NY? BEST MOVIE EVER! OMG everything about these sigs are gorgeous! *runs to use all 3* My FAVOURITE one is the first one! OMG can you make one of Neil too? HE IS AMAZING!
And John wala sig toh BY GOD *dies drooling* he is SUCH a sexy man ROFL Hubby #1 LOL
And the last sig: OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the technique!! the texturized grid/red colour is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO jealous! Im SOOO using them!!!!
made a SP2 siggy =D
OMG I am in LOVE with this sig ^^
It's SOOOO adorable! I love how u used all their best scenes and each layer is diff. theme!! WAH WAH WAH Clap how do you manage to be so creative PB? You shock me EVERYTIME 
Soma Old Vid Avis

LOL do I need to say which one is my favourite? ROFL
Guess. Let's see how well you know me ROFLROFLROFL
Your avis are THE BEST and ur sigs are the BEST SIGS IN THE WORLD!!!!! I love your work and you're my BIGGEST inspiration! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo happy you opened a shop PB, I am STILL in shock that you actually did, and you named it after me and Ash. Im speechless, all I can manage to spit out atm is : ALL THE VERY BEST!
I will stalk this place ALL the time ROFL So you better update! And I'll be ur reg. shopper ROFL PM me everytime you update, I MUST ME FIRST Angry ROFL 
This was my gallery once upon a time LOL
LOL the one Mocha opened ROFLROFLPM her this link, she'll cry khushi ki ansoon ROFLROFL

Edited by mimi0295 - 08 July 2009 at 2:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni.yulZashmiiunknowndesires.

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
u opened a shopShocked

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
congo on ur shop
love ur work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

u opened a shopShocked
yesss LOL LOL 

@Priyu- aww thanko sisi Hug

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
WOW yulZ!!!! I just adore your creations... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming They simply rock!!!! Awesome, smashing, mindblowing, superb, stunning, amazing, fabulous, fantastic and out of this world!!!!! You are SO talented!!! Outstanding work!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Congrats on your shop... Do let me know when you open!! =) All I can say is Keep rocking with the superb work!!! Your creationsz are glam!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
EDITED!

And Sammie is gonna KILL you Asmaa ROFLROFL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran.siddi

WOW yulZ!!!! I just adore your creations... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming They simply rock!!!! Awesome, smashing, mindblowing, superb, stunning, amazing, fabulous, fantastic and out of this world!!!!! You are SO talented!!! Outstanding work!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Congrats on your shop... Do let me know when you open!! =) All I can say is Keep rocking with the superb work!!! Your creationsz are glam!!!
OMG captain !!!!!! Shocked Shocked LOL 1st of al did ur internet recovered?? LOL LOL 

aww thankoo so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HugHugmeans alot too mee.. Hug

m OPEN noww Big smile Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top