TO SUJALFAN-BAD VIBES ABOUT KTH

prarthitab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

My dear friend,

As of now u have given news about KTH to us and that too was true. While seeing yesterday s episode I had a feeling that it may turn out to be Kasauti Zindagi Kay Part II. It seems like Kashish can go to Swayam for 50 crores. I hope this does not happen as previously I have heard that K might get married to Swayam. Please give suggestion to ur friend - so that he can get to the properly concerned person not to do that-KTH is a different type of serial and we do not want to torture ourselves anymore. I hope u understand what I mean. I hope they go on a happy note for the time being and fight Swayam together. What do u think - plz let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Don't worry Kashish already posses the 50 crores in an account which she took in Sujal's name from that company.
cooleyes thumbnail

There's a possibility of Kashish going to Swayam for 50 crores. I hope this doesnot happen. Ekta, pls stop repeating your old concepts so that viewers loose interest in watching your soaps.

We like this soap v'much and would like to see Sujal and Kashish together.

Edited by cooleyes - 19 years ago
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since Ekta forgets everything, let's hope she doesnt forget that Kashish has already got 50 Cr in her account!!!!😆
raja thumbnail

hi guys

i think that sujalfan is write coz every1 knows that kashish have a 50 crores of sujal name in her account.so plz dont worry coz kashish is not mad to accept ekta or swayam proposal.

raja

bcool yaar

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

U never know...............With Ekta anything is possible.............I really hope this doesnt turn out to be another kasuati😡.........

Hey ...but on second thoughts its Kahin To hoga....................so 50 crores bhi........Kahin to hoga...........

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that kashish wud have 50 crores in her account or else she'll end up marrying that tarzan ekta plz dont do that😡
pisces16 thumbnail
everyone will probably stop watching it
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i'll hate the show if kashish marries that bundher
uzzei thumbnail

i agree with u shahid...plz ekta aisa mat karoooooo