Writers Corner

Writer of The Week - you will NEVER guess (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

i loooove your answers... manROFLROFLROFL for some reason for the past few weeks ive been wanting to get to know you better...LOL thats actuall why i put u on WOTWEmbarrassed i can get to know members here more na..LOL anyways, here are more Qs

thanks for loving ma answers Tongue 

what is y mail?LOLLOL
well, its yahoo na, so i had the options of yahoo.es, rocketmail.com or something Confused and ymail. Big smileLOL

do you use facebook/mspace?
nope. Tongue u?

LOLthats it

ROFLROFLROFL and ur questions are soooo wierd maaaannn.... really! Hug mwahhh!!
u had the urge of knowing me better... LOL, wow; hey u know, yesterday i had a sense-filled dream (i mean, not senseless nor crazy), about a ghost.... wow Stern Smile ok... thats got nothing to do wid anything ROFL, but never care...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Writer of The Week - you will NEVER guess (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

i loooove your answers... manROFLROFLROFL for some reason for the past few weeks ive been wanting to get to know you better...LOL thats actuall why i put u on WOTWEmbarrassed i can get to know members here more na..LOL anyways, here are more Qs

what is y mail?LOLLOL
well, its yahoo na, so i had the options of yahoo.es, rocketmail.com or something Confused and ymail. Big smileLOL

nope. Tongue u?

LOLthats it

u had the urge of knowing me better... LOL, wow; hey u know, yesterday i had a sense-filled dream (i mean, not senseless nor crazy), about a ghost.... wow Stern Smile ok... thats got nothing to do wid anything ROFL, but never care...

hahahahaROFLROFL he do ou use msn? msn messenger...? its real awseome.. u should get itWink seriously. Big smile do ou have your own lappy/computer?  can i have ur pic?Shocked im dying to see u... manROFLROFL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged

what is y mail?LOLLOL

nope. Tongue u?

LOLthats it

hahahahaROFLROFL he do ou use msn? msn messenger...? its real awseome.. u should get itWink seriously. Big smile do ou have your own lappy/computer?  can i have ur pic?Shocked im dying to see u... manROFLROFL

yep i use msn Big smile, i will pm u my adress, actually its the first mail i got, and i still use it
nop, i dont have a personal computer, not yet LOLTongue
LOLLOL wow...! why u want to see me?? oh goodness, that reminds me... of an incident at the office lol lol...
anyway, i dont have many pics, i dunno if i have even a picture of maself, i dont like photos LOLDead, but i like taking em Big smile, anyway Sleepy will have to take a pic of myself and send it to u, keep waiting LOL really...
and u? do u have facebook?

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged

what is y mail?LOLLOL

nope. Tongue u?

LOLthats it

yep i use msn Big smile, i will pm u my adress, actually its the first mail i got, and i still use it
nop, i dont have a personal computer, not yet LOLTongue
LOLLOL wow...! why u want to see me?? oh goodness, that reminds me... of an incident at the office lol lol...
anyway, i dont have many pics, i dunno if i have even a picture of maself, i dont like photos LOLDead, but i like taking em Big smile, anyway Sleepy will have to take a pic of myself and send it to u, keep waiting LOL really...
and u? do u have facebook?
aww thank u so much archuHug man.. its gonna be so much fun moreROFL PM soon naEmbarrassed haha.. yeah same here i love taking pics like that. or putting on a facial thing and taking pics..LOLLOLLOL mostly because my pics never turn out right..TongueLOL yeah i use fb.. but not all the time.. very rarely do i check but i can add u there if you have itBig smile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
well, i have a fb account, but i dont take care of it... ouch poor, and i think i forgot the password... so...Sleepy
anyways, i think my job is done here Smile

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Nooo! ii have questions!!!

write a place u wana go:

why u wana go:

wat makes u wana go der (haha same as the above 1):

how much do u luv if:

ur fave wedding:

fave i-f section:

best friend in real:

describe ur personality:

fave shoes:

fave clothing store:

fave brand:

fave music BAND:

fave solo singer:

if you were to tell me how much you love the writers corner how would you describe it?

lol they dont make sense, sorry its 4 in the morning in england im tired!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Nooo! ii have questions!!!

write a place u wana go: Japan

why u wana go: coz its cool

wat makes u wana go der (haha same as the above 1): the ppls general personality

how much do u luv if: a bit enough

ur fave wedding: im not married yet

fave i-f section: DM, Writers corner, DV, PRC, and more

best friend in real: errr.... i keep impartial and nice wid everyone.

describe ur personality: its got many shades

fave shoes: shoes?Confused... uhm.., platforms and trainers.

fave clothing store: lol no idea...i just go shopping to many different shops when im in the shopping mood, i dont really care about the name

fave brand: of what?

fave music BAND: i choose my songs from many different singers, it doesnt depend on em, but in the song itself

fave solo singer: see the answer above

if you were to tell me how much you love the writers corner how would you describe it? i would describe it wid sentences

lol they dont make sense, sorry its 4 in the morning in england im tired!
never mind, no probz Smile

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lol fave clothing brand ahahahaahha!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top