Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writer of The Week - you will NEVER guess (Page 3)

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

i cant wait to see her reaction ROFL
haaa haaan  
color? right now blue Big smile, coz im wearing it! LOL
song? Cash... ShockedConfusedBig smile oh well i like Manmohini MoreyEmbarrassed, Heyy Babbyy - girl remix Tongue, Labon Ko, and many more Smile
movie? haha, er.... i dunno.... Cry... wat about Kismet Konnection Dead!!... lolLOL - well i dont have favourite movie, but i loved to watch, Chor Machaye Shor, Mujhe meri biwi se bachao (old movies when i was small), hum apke hei kaunLOL, and Hungama... right now i dont watch many movies Smile
phrase? wat about "To make ur dreams true first u Gotta wake up" Big smile original, gots copyright ok? LOLBig smilej/kinggg
book-  Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
drink-  water or orange juice
vacation- Canary Islands
siblings? yes, a lil sis
favorite forum Embarrassed? India Forums

pick 1

love/friendship love is friendship and friendship is love dear, that question has got NO SENSE! LOLSmile, never ask it to me again SmileShockedLOL, really... Tongue

flower/grass flowers that grow in grass

violin/viola violin

Shocked/LOL for u: Shocked, for me: LOL - btw, LOL

blue/pink blueTongue

tell me your fave sportLOLswimming, but u know, its said that the queen of sport is walking Big smile cool right?

what are your thoughts on coke? its black and not completely goodLOL, goodness i dont feel as writting my thoughts on coke

if someone told you "I love you" what will u doLOL i wud tell i love u too Smile, well it depends... ShockedEmbarrassed

what do you like most about the country you live in? the festive relaxed aura of the land Big smile

which country is that btwLOLLOL - Shocked its Spain "b-t-w"

who is your friends from IF? omy...ok:
PRC & DV friends: Samy, Jyoti di, Laks, Rashi, Sonur, Nima di, Vinu, Shona, Shalu (where is she gone btw?), Meher, Bhuvi di, Lashy di, Amsieeee, Ishu di and some more lol, sorry if i forgot any important friend.. Embarrassed.
Writers Corner friends: Nish, Lupin Roza, Sharlene (shez from DV forum too), Selina, Zoya, Kully, i guess, and some more might be too

what are some of your goals in life? being satisfied wid myself Big smile

what u eating for breakfast? ROFLcurrently, yoghurt , and then some more things, like sometimes biscuits, sometimes juice, etc...

pls tell me the weather now in spainROFL- LOLLOL, its summer, so its hot and sunny Big smile

thanks for ur questions!!
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yaaaayyy archuuuuu i love your answers man Hug im glad u r enjoying ur selfBig smileLOL 

okay now for some more random Qs

who is ur latest real life crush?LOL

explain your life

explain your school

explain your daily lifeShocked

what websites you usually go on when online?

explain the love you have for your lil sis

what are some things you would do if you found out that you would die in 3 months

do u want me to tell u wehere sharlu wentLOL?

a place you are DYING to go to?

someone from IF you are dying to meet?

do you listen to songs while you read stories?

what influences your writing?

what kind of stories go through your mind?

which IF member can u seem to relate to the most?

favorite story in writers corner?

can I have your email/msn addressEmbarrassed 
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged

yaaaayyy archuuuuu i love your answers man Hug im glad u r enjoying ur selfBig smileLOL 

thanksssssssss man LOL aw HugHugHug i feel this colour today Tongue
okay now for some more random Qs cool

who is ur latest real life crush?LOL omg...! LOL, ok, well as u know, i have a crush thats always there, and i dunno when the hell i fell for him, might be like some 4-5 years ago Smile, but it still continuesss!! AngryCryLOL, anyway, the latest latest... LOL get prepared....: Emraan Hashmi... and i dunno even if im writting his name correctly Tongue, and i might have fell for a net friend too.. Big smile, but wow, hes 18! ShockedEmbarrassed, but i got rid from them two Big smile (talking about crushes, friendship, is still there ofcourse)

explain your life
ahem ahem, in short terms, my life is a big wheel of an amusement park placed in a strange dreams filled place. Smileit goes up and down and up and down, and in the ups and downs and ups and downs, i feel different things, sometimes when im up i feel great, other times i might feel scared, when it goes down, sometime i might enjoy the closeness wid the land, and other times i might feel depressed... LOL 

more answers coming soon. Smile gotta go..
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Hellooooo! im finally here Big smile

explain your school
my school? well, my school, is a bit er... modest?, well it is, i would like to change it, but we chose this coz we can go just walking few metres, Tongue thats an advantage indeed, especially for me, just imagine, it starts at 8.30, and i get out from ma shower at 8.20, so.... SleepyLOL
but i love it, i used to love very much especially my class, Big smile, but the whole school is filled wid so much differences!, i mean, ppl are sooo contrasting, that we get to know tolerance and coexistence unconsciously Tongue, uhm... ya, coz we are all mixed and u can be talking to ur friend and to a bully at the same time Tongue, i know, that makes him no bully anymoreLOL, but well..
ok enough of school, wer in holidays Nish!! come on!

explain your daily lifeShocked
why that shock emoticone? Tongue
ma daily life: when its school time, i get up at 7.45, and prepare for school, im there till 3.00, and then i come to home and switch on the tv, the computer, the music, and then later, i start ma homework, i go to bed at 11.00
when im on holidays, mom starts to wake up us at 8.00, we wake up, luckily at 8.30-8.45, i have shower, breakfast etc, and i go to ma parents workplaceSmile, there i go out wid dad when he goes for bussiness affairs, or i stay sitted wid ma notebook trying to write something finally, or playing DS, or checking IF
then we have lunch at 2.00-3.00 and at 5.00 im left alone wid ma sis at home, and i am on net, sometimes we go to the park of the building or to the swimming pool.

what websites you usually go on when online?
india-forums.com, ourworld.com, google (its the homepage), and sometimes hotmail, yahoo, to check mails, and maybe wikipedia if im looking out for something

explain the love you have for your lil sis
eeesh.. Sleepy, well gotta admit i love her, and i know i wud show this more if she wasnt ma sister Smile, coz shez the type of ppl i like to be wid or to have as a friend, the love for her, is so random..., its just like, i can stay away from talking to her, from being wid her, but i cant stay away from her thoughts Smile, i dont think much about her, but i know that she will be always there, that i can reach her whenever i want, thats why, i dont care about her much; and i know, when we get to the situation of not getting to the other when we want, the sisterly love will come out Tongue; but generally, she loves me more.

what are some things you would do if you found out that you would die in 3 months
er... get into friendship wid the ppl i admire and love though they are strangers, meet ma online friends, or see their pics atleast, finish all my drawing and writting projects, or atleast start em....

do u want me to tell u wehere sharlu wentLOL?
i want but i cant LOL, will try searching for her posts

a place you are DYING to go to?
i dunno LOL, what about, Japan, Hawaii, Canary Islands, Paris shops, India ofcourse, the Himalayas, i know! - Melia Castilla hotel Embarrassed, at Madrid only....

someone from IF you are dying to meet?
someone? LOL, i wanna meet you all!

do you listen to songs while you read stories?
nah, very less times

what influences your writing?
the life itself Smile

what kind of stories go through your mind?
love, crime, thriller, fantasy... Tongue

which IF member can u seem to relate to the most?
LOL these days, wid you and Selina.

favorite story in writers corner?
i think its Idiots ka Jalwa, but there is some story more... wich touched me, but i cant remember the name.. i didnt even comment on it, lemme search out.

can I have your email/msn addressEmbarrassed 
sureBig smile

Edited by Girl_2007 - 14 July 2009 at 11:22am
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I WONNNNN!! Evil Smile
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thanks sooo much arch Big smile

now go and edit your email address cause we're not supposed to put our email addresses out hre.. LOL i'll be back..
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

thanks sooo much arch Big smile

now go and edit your email address cause we're not supposed to put our email addresses out hre.. LOL i'll be back..

ROFL ok....
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i loooove your answers... manROFLROFLROFL for some reason for the past few weeks ive been wanting to get to know you better...LOL thats actuall why i put u on WOTWEmbarrassed i can get to know members here more na..LOL anyways, here are more Qs

what is y mail?LOLLOL

do you use facebook/mspace?

LOLthats it

Go to top