Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

LNMDJ Written Update 8th July 2009

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Sameer is infront of Damini she tells him to take his mask off..He is about to when Prithvi comes...Prithvi lowers the gun from Damini's hand..(Ohk..this scene was HOT..i loved it..)and then he throws the gun away..and Sameer gets on the bike with Prithvi.Damini gets hold of the gun and shoots but Prithvi and Sameer get away..Avni runs to Damini..

Prithvi says you should thank that the gun was in a girl's hand.or we were dead today.if you ever do something like this again i will not spare you..Prithvi leaves the bike there caue he says he doent want to get caught with the bike and go to jail..we are ciminals already now..Prithci tells him to lets go..Prithvi says this shoildnever happen again and what if dad came to know about this..Sameer says srry in his natunki style.Prithvi calls Sam a nautanki and tells hm to keep walking..and not to this again..

Varun says today i also have to del with Roshini..says how cna people like her even come here..Roshni is crying in her tent..Varun says maybe its her new natak..but then says i will still check..He goes in and aska her whats wrong..He says if you dont tell how will your problem get solved.I will solve it.Roshni says promise..He says Promise..She puts out her hande she is hurt on her finger.She says it came unde the table..Varun says it might be paining alot.. iw ill get ice.She says no not my hand..look at my nail.it got broken..how will i us th nailpolish my mom got for me from Paris.Varun is mad..He says dont waste our time for your fake nail..He gets mad and leaves..

Gujral Palace..
Damini and Avni talking with their mom..Mom says who were they and why would they kidnap Avni...Ila says i think you need a bodygurad aswell Damini..Who were those people.amini says they ame to kidnap Avni not her..She says i saved Avni..and i dont need a bodygurad..Ila says why Damini says cause i have a gun and i know how to use it..Ila says Avni said the other goon dropped the gun from your hand..Damini says cause i was looking aty the other goon dont know where the other goon came from..Illa says all 3 of you will have bodygurads no matter what.

At Camp
Roshini looking at Varun.He smiles..She think she is walking towards her but he walks right pass her and sh eis shocked..Roshni is sad..

Prithvi and Sam..
come to police station and think something hapened here..They come to know that the kidnapping is a hot topic and everyone is worried.The hawaldaar tells them not to tell anyone that he told them..The boys want to meet their dad but they are not allowed.The sub-inspectr also tell sthem the government hired a lawyer for their dad..

At Camp
Roshini and Varun are sitting together but Varun is busy working and is not looking at Roshni at all..Roshni is like why isnt he loking at m.She decides to help him..but he gets up to get another paper..and she decided to help him but the glu falls on her hand..Varun says f you dont pay attention this will happen.She gets mad and gets up to leave..

Prithvi says what if something happened to those girls..We would have been in jail with dad.Did you think what would have happened to Mom and Varun.He is yelling at  Sameer..Sameer says he has a plan..and its easy.Prithvi says but its not right and we know our dad is innocent so no one can stop him from going home with us.We will use the right way.not the easy and wrong way..

At Camp
Varun and Roshni win the task.The ask for Roshni but she is not around.Varun says maybe she in her tent.He goes there.A girl says she is not in her tent..Varun says where can she go..Roshni i like now everyone will look for me..Now everyone will know what happens when my mood is bad..She tears up the picture she had of her and Varun..She talks to the pic.that no one ever spoke to her lke that..The picture catches on fire..and then the whole place catches on fire..Rohni panics.

PRe-cap
Roshni yelling for help.Varun comes lookin for her..

Thank You..
Enjoy..
Please Click Like if You like My Work.

Luv Zaara
Zaara

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 08 July 2009 at 12:14pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpanasremix-dmgmiss_patel5ahutakripsybookbrain007adiarmaanMona_Mauryalovely_ladysaher_90BilliCat._SuMmEr_LoVe_Payal25greenleaf00726javeysweet_ak92-Zeustina-notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Written Update 8th July 2009" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks alot zaara! fabb updt!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
cool update thanks alot..

Payal25

IF-Dazzler