Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

gr8 pics of sujal and kashish in weekly

raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

hi guys

last day i have seen the pictures of kashish and sujal in a weekly magzine of pakistan.really if u seen that i am sure that u will also b hot.coz there is so many romantic pictres as well there.And also it is written that they have to go in malaysia for shooting of another pakistan serial of hummayun saeed who is the writer of ana serial which is going to b on air nowadays.many interesting stories r also there between kashish and sujal.everyday its sujal responsibility to pick and drop kashish from her home.there r many interesting stories as well.raelly gr8 to see.this weekly mag name is akhbare- jehan.if u  want to visit via net.then wait i will tell u later on.

rajaWink

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Raja please be quick........... we are getting impatient. But I also know from my sources that Rajeev and Aamna leave the sets together and go home. They at times have coffee in a coffee shop before going home. Even for shopping these two go together........... INTERESTING..Wink
uzzei Newbie
uzzei
uzzei

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys! yes raja i also read this magzine & very interesting stories is come to pick & dropWinkBig smile ....
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

The site of the magazine I found is......

http://www.akhbar-e-jehan.com

But it is in urdu. And I can't read Urdu. Can someone post the pictures here and also translate it in english.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged
PLEASE TRANSLATE AND POST THE PICS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL RAJA!
raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged

hi guys

its dificult for me to disscuss all here but soome point i can tell u which r important.kasshish mom likes sujal very much.everyday kashish bringss food for herslf and sujal as well on the sets.its 100%sure.i think kashish will marry him.pick and drop service is also a sujal responsibility.some romantic picts between these twos are there as well in mag.yaar sujalfan its a gr8 mag which i have ever seen in my life coz on the front page of the mag kashish and sujal picts is there.in first time in the mag that a indian actors and actress pic is on the front page.its also written there that kashish father has died when she was child and the whole responsibilt was goes to kashish and her brother.the main interesting point which i have feel that is rthe good for all of us in the indian forum members is that kth is the best serial in indian television nowadays.and everydody who is living either india or pakistan watch this drama very carefully and haoppily due to kashoish and sujal acting.somebody says that sujal is teh son of rajesh khanaa but its wrong.i will tell u later on when i have ever read about kashish and sujal.

thanx

raja

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

thankss alot rajaaa!Thumbs Up

but its an akhbaar,a newspaper not a magazineee Confusedm i rite???

n yeahh its not hidden dat kash n sujal like eachoderss companyy very much and maybe dey end up marrying!!!Clap

n i wana knoww whichh magazinee it is mere khayal main inhi newspaper waloon ka magazinee hoga yehh da 1 m talkin abt!Confused

wat doo u say???Smile

raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged

hi again

its a magzine coz its the top magzine in international level .thier writers r alsdo there in india and u know that the writers have the power to reach anywhere in the world .they have the 100%report which they gave us.in few days u have to know that kashish and sujal going to marry .i think that u dont know that kashish telle the newspaper reporter that when ever i ahve to go in a party everybody asked me that where is sujal coz u r loneluy withoput sujalWink

its a gr8 thinkingall the people.

raja

Go to top