punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - July 8th

By: Navii Dhesii Big smile

Part 1:

They show the moonlight. Vinod comes home all wet while Vaishali and his father are fighting over the television. Vaishali says," Oh, you came home fast...What happened?? A 9 o'clock fil ended in 1/2 an hour?? And where is Manju is she mad at you again?". Vinod is infront of the kitchen window. Sulochana see's him and is worried because she knows something is wrong. Vinod just keeps looking down. Sulochana comes out of the kitchen. She says," Vinod, What's wrong why are you so restless?". Everyone looks at him. Sulochana again says," Vinod???". [Vinod looks at her, It is visible he was crying] Now everyone is scared and is looking at Vinod. He just walks away and sit's on the chair. Now Archana has come out of the kitchen as well. The whole family continues saying," Vinod, What's Wrong?". Archana as well as the rest of the family are looking very upset. Archana is kind of on the verge of crying and so is Sulochana. Sulochana then says," Atleast say SOMETHING! Where is Manjusha?". [ Sulochana looks around] She continues," Did she stay at her mom's house for now?". Vinod finally says," Manju will never come back into this house mom". EVERYONE IS SHOCKED! Sulochana says," What do you mean?". Vinod says," Mom...[ A  montage comes on and he tells everyone the WHOLE STORY]". Sulochana says," Ajit, why would Ajit do that ?". Vinod says," Yes, Mom. Ajit has done all of this". Sulchana is stuttering. Vinod continues," Yes, I just heard all of this with MY OWN EARS! That he is very happy that Archana marriage has been broken. Mom, They were not celebrating Ajit's birthday party. They were celebrating the breaking of Archana's marriage. The sad thing is though that Manju was also, with them. I know I have no proof. But, it is pretty clear that Ajit doesn't like Archana. He is the only one who is enemies with her. He is the only one who could have done this! He thinks Archana is the reason that his wedding broke. He himself said it from his mouth that he wanted Archana's wedding to break. But, before he could say anything else he thought of his sister. One thing is for sure. From now on we have NOO relationship with that house or family". Sulochana is very angry and walks outside. Everyone is screaming after her," MOM, MOM, SULOCHANA, MOM, STOP!". She just keeps walking away in the rain. No one know's where she is going. Vinod is about to go after her. His father stops him he says," No.. all of you stay here". Vinod says," But...". They then show Sulochana just thinking about all the things Vinod says. One of Sulochana's friends then screams," SULOCHANA WHERE ARE YOU GOING IN SUCH RAIN?". She then see's Sulochana's husband running after her screaming ," Sulochana, Sulochana, Sulochana!". All 3 sisters ask Vinod to do something. Vaishali then says," Mom, is already sick and in anger who know's what she will do?". Varsha then says," How can someone play with someone's life like that? Those kind of people deserve to be in jail!". They are all worried. While Vinod goes to the side and start's thinking of something.

Part 2:

Manju's house's door bell rings. Manju's mother opens it. It is late night. Once she opens it she is shocked to see Sulochana with her head held high and Her husband with his head facing the ground. Manju's mother says," Oh, Sulochana come in. What happened so late and in such rain?". Sulochana says," STOP! Stop this farce! Didn't you feel ashamed doing this once?". Manju's mother replies," SULOCHANA!". Sulochana continues," Did you not once think if that happened with you're daughter how it would feel?[ Manju and Ajit have come out of their rooms] You're daughter came to my house 10 years ago. I never once talked to her in a loud voice. I accepted her as my fourth daughter! But, My fate. I never could become her mother". Manju says," MOM!". Sulochana replies," No! Learn to respect what you call other people. I didn't do any favor by being nice to her. Because we believe treat other's daughters how you want yours to be treated. How did you forget this tradition? You're son's wedding was broken because of what HE DID! Not because of my daughter. You embaressed Archana in front of the whole world. But, I didn't say anything. NOW, you came so low to break her marriage. Why? What did my Archana do? Today, you won. You beat my goodness. Keep you're daughter with you. NO need to send her to us OK!". Manju's mother is about to say something when all of a sudden they hear a noise. It is Vinod with the police he tells them to get Ajit. [ Everyone is SHOCKED yet again] The police tell Ajit he has to go with them. Ajit asks," Why?". The police reply because he is trying to defame Vinod's sister.  Ajit says it is a lie and so does his mother. The police say he has to go with him and then they will figure everything out. Ajit tells his mother he want's his lawyer and the police take him away. Vinod tells his parents, " Let's go". They leave. On Vinod's way out he looks at Manju with anger and leaves. He leaves also. They show everyone sleeping at the house. Archana is sleeping with Punni. Her mother gives her a blanket and is looking upset. The next morning Punni is getting ready for school when she says," Where is Mummy?". Archana replies," She is at Ajit's". Punni says," She want's to go to". Archana promises that she will bring her mom home before she comes back from school. Vinod takes Punni to her bus. Archana and Sulochana wave good-bye. Archana says," What did you do?". Sulochana says," About what?". Archana says," You know what I am trying to say bring Manju back for Punni?". Sulochana says," But, they did so much to you???". Archana says," I know that Manju and Ajit made a mistake but, then Punni will keep thirsting for her mother's love. Mom, Punni is like the daughter of this house. If something happens to me then you can't take it then why this unjustice with Punni?". Sulochana says," Manju needs to get the punishment for what she did!". Archana says," She should but, instead of punishing her why don't we give her a chance to FIX the mistake?". [ Sulochana is thinking] They show Manav's house. Manav's father is trying to find his newspaper. He see's his wife with the newspaper and says," Give me the newspaper. My show is getting it's review in there today!". Manav's mother replies," You're stomach may get ful by reading these but not ours". He replies," You are sitting in my house and saying this!". She replies," You're earnings don't even make a tile of this floor". She continues," Thank you're older brother. Who bought us this whole house! That's why we are living together. Other wise we would sit on the road....". Manav's father says," You are not MUMTAZ! I'm not going to make you a Taj Mahal!". She replies," OH, My Shah Jahan! How will you make a me a house, look at you're own!". Manav's brother who has been listening to all of this goes into his father's shirts pocket and get's something out. It is money. Manav's father and mother keep fighting and they rip the newspaper and spill the food etc. Until, Manav comes and tries to stop them. Manav's Uncle then comes they then stop and smile. Everyone touches his feet. His sister is with his uncle. Manav says that he would have picked them up. The uncle declines and tells him that he already does TOOOOO MUCCHHH WORK! Manav then hugs his sister they, do a littlle gupshup and then he tells her that she should not worry about money because he is there for him. His sister insists that she will do everything herself. Manav's brother says," How will you do everything yourself? He pulls her ear and then runs away. She runs after him! Manav's uncle then gives him spare money so he can spend. You then see Sulochana yelling MANJU! At her door. Her and Manju's mother have a huge fight! Sulochana keeps saying she is there for Punni. Manju's mother keeps saying," Just divorce Vinod! I will find you a better guy". Sulochana thinks this is DISPICABLE! In the end Manju leaves with Sulochana. Before Sulochana leaves she vows," I WILL GET ARCHANA MARRIED TO A WELL-EDUCATED MONEY MAKING GUY!

Comment & Press The Like Button!Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 09 July 2009 at 1:18am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaSummi921royalamivpbrit-in-nymvatsaChomelahcirjassidhuakshtha19Bsankiscream0129DevjyoteehabsfanAMSTzeestar1sushchhbrownmuslimqweztion1belvin92himani88kulangijhinkurocks~~~Sweta~~~urcutexinpeace007butunadivya221sonal75nulzRainynookwayMemorablej_veenuradheradhecuteshabanaAamir's FancpervaizGauri22naj7*Maleena*hazel16-CUTE-np-roxsimplytoxicamsjmsbharadwaj_kmushkan_2003Piano1422Somya_2200NehAditya8791meluvsrkdreamy4everl0veyRoark.Mandy.*Resham*peachesnplumsFallen AngelnivedithaBul3ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - July 8th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nookway

nookway

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much

-CUTE-

Goldie

-CUTE-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thank you very much for the update

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thansk!!

i am so very proud of vinod!

krazijaanu

krazijaanu

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I see where this is going....Manju n her mom will "find" Manav the "Mechanical Engineer" and get Archu Marhcu married off...until Ms. Sulochana finds out!

j_veenu

j_veenu

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...!!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
hey
thank you soooooo much for the update
thank you

l0vey