Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

India-Forums

From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 8)

MrMonster Senior Member
MrMonster
MrMonster

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
yeah duh selina! i hope Horia doesn't mind, By the way a lackey is like a servant, or you can call the person who follows the businessman around handling his work, bunnyboo was a name i knew from before,but Horia did reminded me of it, and what i meant by here's your jacob, was that john was just like jacob, the romeo and juliet thing was just to get Dan and Rosy have some time togther, even if rosy doesn't like it, henry doesn't really like her like love, he's just delighted to find some one so smart, yeah he's really cute i know..

MrMonster Senior Member
MrMonster
MrMonster

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Part 13:

I slumped in my room, and sank on my bed, AGH!! i don't even know how to act!!, and i am getting the lead role, i mean girls will kill to work with Dan, seriously i want to know why me?.. it's not only now but from forever, i get what everyone wants but i don't want!, it doesn't make any sense, i mean a lot of people don't  get what they want but this is rideculis, i didn't relize the time passing by, i just glance up to the clock monted in front of me.. 3:30? and i still didn't change, i quickly lossened upo myself in a shirt and some trousers, i wasn't applying for a business loan, but oh well..  I stepped in the hall, mom started to shower me with her stupid questions..

"how was your day rose?"

"fine" i grumbled, yeah if you call someone was thinking that you were to be his lackey, meeting a senior one foot shorter then you who loves cake and bunnies, meeting another one whose taller then you by a mile, and can't stop glaring at you, fine then yeah i am perfectly fine..

"any plans for tonight.."

"plans which i didn't plan..' i mumbled..

"what?"

"emma's gonna shop till we drop" now that wasn't a lie..

"well good luck" mom said as she entered the kitchen..

"thanks i'll need it.. " i said as i slammed the door behind me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glanced to the slip of paper in my hand, then at the green board in front of me, yup this is the place, no no this is the palace. what the hell?, rich kids have it smooth.. i walked through the big yard, i was awe-struck by the cute fountain of cupid, aww, then at the beauiful roses which were enlightning it's green soil, wow i never talked like that.. okay okay thought like that..

"madame may i help you?" said a tall butler that i bumped in when i wasn't paying attention..

"yes may i meet Dan?" i tried to sound as officiante as possible, and dreadfully failing at it..

"the young master is in the back yard..i don't recall him wanting a loan?' he said eyeing the white shirt, i knew i should of wore the T-shirt.. no wait then he'll think i am the pizza girl..

"i am one of his classmates.."

"oh.." he gasped, yeah i didn't look rich.. "which classmate?'

"will you just get him already" i snapped, UGH!!

"i am sorry madame but i have to know who you .."

"Wait woodchifer.." Dan called as he ran to us.. "she's my classmate.."

"i am sorry" woodster grumbled , as he ws compelled too.. he left us in peace, or i wouldn't left a piece of him untorn

"i thought you would know better then to argueing with my butler like that?"

"oh shut up" i moaned..

"i guess we do understand each other.."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spend two hours practicing the play, the first scene that is, he taught me a world of stuff, how to act for instince, i think the teacher picked me because she knew i wouldn'tnbe enjoying the physical contact, but he always kept his distince, and whenever there was anything mere to even a touch, he would say it's romeo touching juliet not dan touching rose, a lot of people called me rose, well except dad he still dreams of a cat.. LOLLOLLOL

"would you like to dine with me today?" dan asked, as he putted the scripts away..

"well.." of course i wanted to, but before i could answer my phone viberated..

"hello!' i snapped ..

"puss why are you angry?" of course dad..

"nothing what is it dad?"

"well puss i wanted to inform you we'll be having dinner tomorrow with my boss's kid?"

"dad the boss's kid bosses you around more then the boss bosses.."

"What? just be here tomorrow night.. teenagers.." my dad grumbled..

"Adults!" i grumbled back at him, and then shut the phone., dad now we'll again be grumbling about how teens have no respect for elders and whatnot..

"yes?" Dan asked..

"yeah sure why not.." i acce[ted..

wow i couldn't believe the varioty of the food the presented me, i just looked at everything in front of me, roasted chicken, chicken corn soup, the various salad were just delicious, and the gentleman in front of me was... poliet, i couldn't believe it, i never thought that there could be a guy like him, sensitive, poetic, amazing, Edward cullen like, even though i didn't enjoy twilight, i am not a fiction fan, but oh god I never knew Edward could've been alive..well deadly alive.. alive in the undead, aaa you know what i mean..

"so what are we practicing tomorrow?" i asked, trying to sound grumpy, since i really didn't like people knowing what's on my mind..

"i am not sure.. anything on your mind" he answered as he sipped another spoonful of soup

"no i didn't read Romeo and Juliet."

"what? you should an immortal love story.."

"An immortal fiction, i am not really a fan of fictions.."

"your not that imaginitive are you?"

"everyone i come across says that.."

"they're all right you know.."

"i don't really care i am good at math, i don't really have to worry to loose fame anf fortune just cause i am not creative.."

"only fortne, mathmathions are not famous.."

"good i hate the limelight.."

"i don't think imagination is only in the people who enjoy the limelight.."

"i never said that, i just thing it's quite dumb that your life's work is only a novel which could be read in two days"

"it sentmental value, it's importent to the author"

"whatever!"

"you know you should get in touch with people's feelings"

"phsycology isn't my strong point"

"but still don't act like a robot.."

"but who'd help me you?"

"if you don't mind..."

"fine let's make it a dare.. if i win which is if i don't get in touch with feelings, then you will right a hundred verse poem as in apology to me.."

"am i supposed to enjoy it? " he laughed "but if i win then you'll go to the prom with me.."

"what?! i can't dance!!" i yelled..

"oh so then your sure that i will win!" he chuckled..

"no way..your on mister"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys mind my spelling Embarrassed
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
oh my god, this girls toooo lucky... uhm..
ImPerfection Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
so badically you changed the entire story almost. rose got out of her nerdy phase and got a lot more mature and there are new kids. its looking a lot better now Big smile i like her attitude.. its actually a lot how i think too... except that i think for me the most stupid things in life tend to stick out more LOLLOL awww.. dan Embarrassed update soon
MrMonster Senior Member
MrMonster
MrMonster

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Part 13:

I entered the english classroom, Dan was sitting in the usual place, i slump myself over and sat next to him, he grinned my way, i ignored him, i can't loose this bet, Whenever i chat with Oscar he calls me Miss. Robot, he'll start calling me Ms.Sentemantal if i lost.. the teacher entered and bagun to ask about all the prepration, Dan of course the one who told her about our practiced scenes and all.. we had to perform a small play of it.. well at the end of it most of the girls were in envy, and the teacher prized Dan all the time, me need some work, when the class bell rang i ran out..

I placed all my books in the locker, Emma Started to babble for the first time i actually listened..

"your damn lucky Dan is your classmate, and everyone's romeo.."
"too bad i am not juliet.."
"Oh c'mon he likes you.."
"he also likes mashed patatoes, that doesn't mean his mashed patatoes are his juliet right?"
"well ... wait how do you know he likes mashed patatoes?"
"i heard.." well i did hear it from him..
"oh i though you might of like went to dinner with him when you were practicing at his house" Emma mumbled, It's so wierd how Emma's guesses are always right when it comes to these kind of relations..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you joking girl!!" Jessica said in her steet talk tone..
"nope"
"but you actually have a bet with the most cutest boy in school!"
"wait i thought henry was the most cutest."
"cutely poetic boy in school" jess corrected..
"yup pretty much"
"what's it about?"
"he says that before this year end he'll get me in touch with my feelings.."
"you don't have any feelings girl your a robot" she said doing the robot dance..
"exactly man, and if he won he'll take me to the prom, if i won he'll right a hundred word apology poem to me.."
"dude is he suppose to be enjoying it.."
"that's exactly what he said.."
"C'mon you know he loves to right poems.."
"whatever i don't really want much out of him.. "
"you know if Emma knew she'll skin you alive.."
"I doubt it, i think she'll bone me dead too"
"LOL and she's your BFF"
"yeah she's mad, she's crazy, but she's My crazy and mad Emma"
"Aww whose getting sentimental.. " Jessica mocked me..
"Oh no it's starting.." i panicked..
"what's starting ladies?" john said as he stood next to me.. me and jess winced..

"Dude i thought this was the ladies room?" i rose my eyebrow..
"Aaa man" John said as he ran out, me and jess laughed, dear old john..
********************************************************************************************************************

In the cafetria i was sitting next to Dan, across us were Michael and henry, and sitting by the sides were Jessica and Emma, and john somehow squesed between jessica and dan..

"so you three are rose's friend huh? i am henry but call me honey" Henry exclaimed poping in another bite of cake.. Michael scilently chewed on his sandwitch, i watched him, he was the only with no progress till yet, i guess he really doesn't like me, i don't get it why do i feel bad, but he seems quite attached to honey, he never left his side, i even once saw him in the princple's office, asking her to change his shedual to meet honey's.. he's really attached to him and he's the compelte oppisite, it's rather wierd, i really don't think he's gay.. honey's kind of like a lil bro to him right?, Michael's what you'd call, tall, dark, and handsome, i guess he understood my curiosity by the look on my face, that's why he winced, he closed his eyes and and took another bite, i wonder will we make any progress?..

"AWWW" Emma and jessica exclaimed when honey finished a story of his nap today, and rubbed his eyes and said : "i am still quite sleepy.." he turned to me for my reaction, i smirked.. Dan talked about if anyone's into someone:

"well there a lot of cute boys in school" Emma confussed..
"and it's hard to decide which one you've have a crush on" Jess continued, of course the meant the 5 school princes..
"and what about you Rose?" Dan turned to me..
"i am intrested in no one" okay big lie, i was practically into Dan, Michael, and Henry..
"really whose that ? i've yet to meet him" Dan laughed i rolled my eyes
"whose home?"
"no one"
"see you already met him.."
********************************************************************************************************************
i turned around from my locker, finally the day is over, i guess i had to cancel the practice with Dan, the stupid bossy kid comes home for dinner.. oh well, i might as well get ready for it, the day passed through my eyes, wow it's been a rough day, with all the craziness one can get.. i still don't understand, why am i so intrested in michael, like i care about boys, michael was all on my mind, i guess someone has said it right: 'if you chase they'll run if you don't they won't' it was like michael never even talked to me, or even glanced at me twice a day, he's only here cause of henry, i stilll don't understand him, but something intrests me greatly in him, but i see how he really wouldn't like to talk to me about anything.. tall, dark, and handsome Eh?, well i do wish i can talk once to him.. *Bumps, oh god i bumped into michael again, i guess henry is with him i looked down, yup he's there, henry made a hop to me, grabbed my arm and started to spin me..

"Rose!!!" he exclaimed as he left me dizzy..
"hi honey.." i said dizzily..  i moved around like i was crazy, then henry caught me and bent me down, so easily..
"Rose!! Rose!! will you come with me and have some cake.."
"i told you i am not intrested.."
"you don't like me" Honey said with a sad tone..
"no it's not that i don't like cake.."
"oh don't worry we have a lot of other stuffn then cake"
"but honey.."
"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Honey pleaded, i couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes..
"fine but i'll have to go back at 6.."
"Okay.. Michael" he turned to his tall companion.. michal lifted me with one hand, my feet flew over the ground, they started walking..

"hey i've got feet..." said struggling, but they ignored me..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah Nishi i completly changed the story, everything is different, i had an idea if i continued with only Addie my stroy might head a wrong direction, so i thought of completly changing the moral of the story, i might even have to change the title.. mind my spelling
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This is really good. What is up with Michael? OMG! Is he a VAMPIRE? Ooo, it's like Edward in the start with Bella always ignoring her. Hmm... I can't wait for the next update. How old is Henry? Honey sounds too cute, he sounds like a cute lil toddler. Aww, no Addie? Please, add him back. What does Rose look like now? I mean is she prettier? What about Jessica and Emma? What do they look like? I'm really curious... Please update soon, I wanna eat some cake too you know. Haha!

x
MrMonster Senior Member
MrMonster
MrMonster

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

This is really good. What is up with Michael? OMG! Is he a VAMPIRE? Ooo, it's like Edward in the start with Bella always ignoring her. Hmm... I can't wait for the next update. How old is Henry? Honey sounds too cute, he sounds like a cute lil toddler. Aww, no Addie? Please, add him back. What does Rose look like now? I mean is she prettier? What about Jessica and Emma? What do they look like? I'm really curious... Please update soon, I wanna eat some cake too you know. Haha!

x
no no Mike's not a vampire, i know it's sounds like that,  Henry's 17 so's michael, that's why they're seniors, yeah henry is such a cutieeee, okay i'll update they're looks in the next update, Addie will be back soon, but first you'll get to know about henry and michael, LOL Frankly i didn't say michael looks godlike, Yeah the next two updates will concentrate on mike and honey, i find it weird you thought michael was a vampire..

Go to top