Writers Corner

From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImPerfection

Idiot fool moron!

I don't like cliffhangers..Stern Smile

lol although that was an unexpected skip Wink

Great chap! Can't wait till you update! Smile

x
p.s thnks for pm i wouldve been one of the last ones to read if u hadnt pmed me..

Thanks for the compliments LOL LOL , i know even i wrote ahead but then i came back and made the 3 years skip, somehow the most interesting days are high school days, well even i don't like cliffhangers, well actually i do but if the Update is really fast, and one more thing you gave us cliffhangers too y'know so i thought to return the favor, and your welcome, i was bored so i thought of pming..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Part 11:

UD changed, changed as in UD's parents had a divorce, they sent Oscar to boarding school, but UD was old enough to live alone, so Erm i can't exactly say what happened to UD, but he wasn't you everyday full of life boy, he never talked to anyone he was still the best in class, but i am not sure if he still played, i kinda felt bad for him, poor guy... he just stayed away from everyone, exchanging only a few words even in the most biggest of formal parties.. I can't believe it..

"Oooh look it that one!" Emma pointed to a tall boy, with dark hair.. "and that one!" Emma gazed on a boy with dark hair, i yawned why exactly i am friends with her?

"And.. Addie" She said dreamingly, i got alerted where is he?, I looked at him, he was wearing a white cap, he let his hair grow till his shoulders, he was wearing a white uniform, with a black tie..

"he looks gorgeous.." Jessica another friend of mine said..

"for a goblet.." I said ignoring his grin..

"good morning ladies" he said as he greeted us, I rolled my eyes, jess and Emma laughed nervously..

"Why aren't we looking great?"

"i donno are you? and the proper word is I" I snapped, he rose one eyebrow..

"Ah ladies i want to inform you of the spring dance coming soo... " he cut off his eyes caught something pass us, i turned around to find..

Precap: I awe-struck, Addie shook his head in disbelief..

Horia and Selina will kill me to leave such a Cliffhanger, but it's soo fun.. LOL LOL

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Halaaa! You're sooo mean!! I can't believe you added another cliffhanger! I'm giving you an evil nickname Miss Meany!!! Well it's not so evil but im working on it! Haha, loved it. Poor UD!

x

p.s: update soooon!

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Fine guys heres an update long and no fun
translation: no cliffhangers, (Seliina no offense but how bout Mr.Hala)

Part 11:

4 Gorgeous guys, they were all dressed in the uniform, but seriously they were better the Addie by far I eyed them from right to left

Standing first on the right was i guess maybe the smart one, i could tell by the square glasses of his, and yes his shiny black hair, the next to him was maybe the poet one, Long brown hair and green midnight blue eyes, the poet part because he was holding a book of poetry by shakespeare, next to him looked like the athlete type, well built, spiky black hair, black eyes, he was i guess maybe 6 feet tall, and then there was a short babylike boy, maybe they were baby sitting, but he seemed to be talking about ... cake?, he had blond hair and hazel eyes, i was awe-struck by them, they were any girls dream man, i snapped out of it, i had to see Emma's reaction.. I turned around but she wasn't there. i looked down she was laying on the floor, i guess she fainted, i can't blame her half of the school girl were faint, i turned around to see Addie He was in shock, i hope he wasn't thinking about becoming gay or anything, but he was in real shock, i shrugged, i guess i was the first one to snap out of it, the other girls were still staring, okay here goes Jessica.. THUMP!!, i turned around gotta get to class, not going to be fooled into the new pretty-boys now, i was about to walked but Addie grabbed my arm, and shoved me with him .. when he finally stopped, in front of a large window..

"Addie? what the hell?" I yelled

"I know them" Addie blurted out, i was embarrassed for some time..

"yeah i don't really care about your.. past boyfriend"

"as much as i am happy to know what you think of me i have to burst bubble they were not my boyfriend" Addie rose one eyebrow, correction now i was embarrassed..

"did you see the glasses one?" he asked me

"Do you think i am blind?"

"Agh no time for mind games, he's one of my father's rival's son!!"

"I am happy you remember me.." Said a deep heavy voice, we turned around to see him..

"By the way I don't recall being introduced to you" he turned to me, Smirking..

"You will never have to recall it, because it will never happen" I said with my attitude.. "I'll leave you rivals to peace" I said as i walked past him, I hope this ends in pieces..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thing have changed a lot in three years, for one thing i lost the dorkish look, it started seeming weird, I now were my hair Open, and i got some contacts, after Emma's constant nagging, that's only me, you won't believe what happened to our dear Addie, he quitted the jock look!!!, it went out of fashion for rich kids, now he was all the gentleman look, even though i have to remind him that caps weren't really in the gentleman look, he'll figure it out... eventually, not only that but Addie had been doing great on the grades, you won't believe that i know, i was shocked when i knew that the second on my class was Addie, it was just unbelievable, though he was still a bit of a drama queen, over-reactive, it was hard to believe that his father will eventually have to give him all his work, but our dear Addie hasn't quitted the flirting department, That's why he's always doing that with me, and well he has a reputation to protect doesn't he?.. I finally entered class, Science class, the place was packed.. the only thing that was left were to desks in the middle of the room, i slumped myself over to it, and sat down, it took sometime for Mrs Hill to enter, she's always late.. Just as soon as she started the lecture the principle, knocked on the door, after talking to him for a while, she returned to welcome us with a happy smirking face,which rarely happened.

"Students I am happy to introduce to you, your new classmate Ken Hawk" She opened the door, to reveal Addie's rival..

"Mr.Hawk would you like to introduce yourself?" she asked him eagerly, wow even a middle-aged woman was falling for this New playboy..

"No Miss.." he was cut off..

"Mrs." she corrected him

"Oh how come you look so young" Oh come one can't he see the white line in her hair, she looks like crula di vill

"How charming.." she blushed, Oh god!!!

"that you are.." Agh i am not here to see a 16 year old romance a 50 year old, seriously.

"Please take your seat.." she said unwillingly, the worst is over, he had no where to go but next to me, he sat next to me calmly, opening his file and begun writing, uff i had to be stuck with this.. thing..

"i can assure i am human" he whispered to me without moving his eyes, what now he could read my brain..

"read my mind" he corrected me, "and yes".. what? could've he read my mind when he was standing with Mrs. Hill?

"yes.. i could" correction now i was embarrassed.. talk about keeping you thoughts to yourself, i can't wait how this'll turn out..

After class i slammed my locked door shut, i looked at my maths book, science and then math?, what a life i live..

this time i ran into Ken, i ignored him completely, Agh am pretty sure we both don't really wanna chat..

"I disagree" he said suddenly, oh yeah mindreader "I do want to speak to you.."

"What about exactly?"

"Nothing much since i really need a lackey.."

"Lackey? what were you thinking?" I mostly shouted, imagine me a lackey, okay easy to imagine..

"I was thinking like father like son.. like father like daughter.."

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"you'll understand i hope your familier with papers..." he walked past me.. i couldn't believe what he was saying, like father like daughter? the guy's a psycho..

the day just past me by nothing diffrent, what was he talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Horia if this is counted as a cliffhanger, and one more thing if it is, then you'll probably delay right? if you do so until you update all my updates will end in cliffhangers. and you'll come to know of the suspense the other day.. LOL and seliina i am still waiting for matt's reaction..

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
HA! I told you she was going to lose the glasses. Oh wow, open hair. What colour contacts? Addie lost the jock look, seems cool. 8-). Good story. It's really interesting, haha 'I'll leave you rivals in peace'. That made me laugh, for some odd reason. :P
Your writing has really improved unlike mine :( LOL!!!!
What is a 'Lackey'? Seems funny

cant wait for the next bit

x

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Horia your gonna get evil? about time!!, LOL actually if you don't update I entered through your eyes anytime soon, i'll bend your arm into a pretzel (mind the spelling) fast-paced? well i don't really like to drag alot..  don't worry you don't really drag, but the story's mostly about the school so i am not really in the mood to write down her whole day..

Seliina of couse she was gonna loose the glasses, the contacts are not colored, she's boring, yeah i know Addie right now is in the princy look, i love that look, the story will be getting intresting alright!! don't worry you'll improve soon, since your still 12, i am 13 since Aug 2nd, oficiallly a teen!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top