Writers Corner

From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Lol, that's great you found the story. You would only know why I am drooling over Jacob lool if you read New Moon, and I guess you have, but if you watch the moviie then you will fall in love with him too. I don't get what you said about your pink toothbrush *Confused Expression Hits My Face*.

Your writing skills are getting better and better Hala, keep up the good work. You've got weird codes all over your writing, it's hard for me to read. I'm not being mean, or maybe my macbook is playing up.

x
isn't the movie still shooting? i asked my friend about it she said it's not out, well at least not here, right now i am on 145 or something like that, jacob is okay, but i still like Edward better, i miss Edward, he's in the end and in eclips, so i am reading through the whole Jake-bella thing.. it's frustrating to see bella fall for jake, i mean can't she just go to Edward, and leave jake for you?, but he's kinda cute always smiling, and bickering, i am really sorry about the codes, i told you that i type on Vista n mac corrupts it.. ok i am gonna like clean the codes next time, if i get the time, since my bro's throbbing on my door the next minuet i got my hands on mac, LOL forget the toothbrush thing, it didn't work the way i planned..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 090909as

Lol, that's great you found the story. You would only know why I am drooling over Jacob lool if you read New Moon, and I guess you have, but if you watch the moviie then you will fall in love with him too. I don't get what you said about your pink toothbrush *Confused Expression Hits My Face*.

Your writing skills are getting better and better Hala, keep up the good work. You've got weird codes all over your writing, it's hard for me to read. I'm not being mean, or maybe my macbook is playing up.

x
isn't the movie still shooting? i asked my friend about it she said it's not out, well at least not here, right now i am on 145 or something like that, jacob is okay, but i still like Edward better, i miss Edward, he's in the end and in eclips, so i am reading through the whole Jake-bella thing.. it's frustrating to see bella fall for jake, i mean can't she just go to Edward, and leave jake for you?, but he's kinda cute always smiling, and bickering, i am really sorry about the codes, i told you that i type on Vista n mac corrupts it.. ok i am gonna like clean the codes next time, if i get the time, since my bro's throbbing on my door the next minuet i got my hands on mac, LOL forget the toothbrush thing, it didn't work the way i planned..

No, I think they've finished with the movie. In the UK, New Moon is coming out in November 14, 09. I can't wait to watch it. Go to google and type Taylor Lautner, he is the guy who plays Jacob Black in the Twilight Series // Saga. Yeah I agree, Bella man she needs to move on with Edward. When I was reading New moon after Edward had left Bella i started hating him and actually I can't believe she forgived him in the end after what he had done to her!AngryLOL Fix the codes, woman!!! Updateee soon!!!
I still don't get the toothbrush thing.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged

i just finnished reading your updates

ahahahaa thats hilarious he was playing violin at 3 in the am ROFL nice work.. yeah your writing is getting better.. i like dis UD dude LOL

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Horia, and Nishi you finally came around.. anyway yeah i know Tylor, i saw when they were in Tyra, OMG the whole studio was screaming like crazy, seriously, i think they're used to that.. Anyway Before Selina comes out to murder me.. here's part 10:

I woke up when my alarm started annoying me, i took shower got ready for school, then looked at the mirror..

"Huh.. High school.." It's been three years, and now i am 15, There were a lot things that are now diffrent, but not really something intresting, i just relized that i was not a dork, or cool, i was practically no one, so i thought i ought to start again, i got some new hobbies, and new friends, i hang out with a group of 5, not including Addie, My cell phone rang, 6 AM..

"Hey Emma.." I said..

"Hi sunshine" Emma exclaimed, You see Emma is cheerful, not just in the normal way..

"Sunshine? yesterday you were like the dark princess of sarcasm?" I said, Okay Emma was a total name-giving freak, she gave nicknames to everyone.. too cheerful as i said..

"Please save the bitterness, Can you beleive were finally high school girls" She said..

"Yeah i Can't wait for the Extra-homework, Extra-No fun, And Extra-Boring lectures!" i said sarcastically, see princess of dark sarcasm..

"Mm-hm, i Can't wait for the Extra-cute boy, Extra-sleeping in class, and most importantly the Prom!!"

"Wait there was no mention of prom in the school application!" i said slowly panicking..

"Well every school has proms.. and in intermediate they didn't have" she said slowly not understanding my words..

"I already miss those day" I said with a sigh..

"Honey UD's here" Mom screamed from the kitchen..

"Hey gotta go meet ya at school" i slammed the phone before she could respond, why? let me get in the car first.. i sat in UD's new Red sports car, UD well.. he was accepted into Excel, and dad was too lazy to drive me by himself, so UD took me to school, and then dropped me off too, UD was looking gorgeous now, like he was gorgeous before, I told you dirty brown hair with blue eyes, Embarrassed Every girl in school was drooling over him, even the college next door's girls were drooling, That's why i slammed the phone on Emma, she'll begin talking about how gorgeous UD is and how lucky i am that he knows me, though i have to say one thing, UD changed..

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Aww, this chap was nice. Haha, your lucky I didn't murder you :D

Whats Riyadh? Is it a country? Cool... :P

x

p.s: plsz update again, I dont like cliffhangers and I want to see how UD changed.

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Aww, this chap was nice. Haha, your lucky I didn't murder you :D

Whats Riyadh? Is it a country? Cool... :P

x

p.s: plsz update again, I dont like cliffhangers and I want to see how UD changed.
I still need to find out how UD changed LOL LOL, but anyways Riyadh is a big City in KSA, In the central region Najd, I knew it i knew it you were thinking of murdering me, but you need to update your story too..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top