Writers Corner

From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 090909as

I know nishi he's a very annoying person you know since he was a rich heir he didn't have to know what a supermarket is.. but even though i can't take credit for his charcter i used watch an anime (not like the others it was very different) This girl goes to Ouran which is a very rich school and she meets the host club where the king is fascinated by commoners and he asks stupid stuff like this...

And thanks for the compliment sellina Your an awesome writer yourself, and yeah i can speak Arabic , not as good as my brother though, though i speak english and urdu better then my brother LOL We're really a weird family, i think it's a perfect script for ekta kapoor just make some people cry and put in some slaps... And i am sorry your offended

omg omg! ive always wanted to speak arabic wait lemme try!

assalamu alaikum.

u say. wa laikum salaam

yeh i know a few words since i can read the qur'an. not very good tho im only on chapter 16.Embarrassed

i understand urdu but cant speak also hindi tho i cnt speak that too lol.

nah im joking i never got offended, seriously i know what a supermarket is and this addie is making me laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

lol this is great and funny x

why is there so many question marks? i can't understand it proper?!

hehe rosey makes me laugh

oh sorry about the question marks, i type in my computer, which doesn't have internet, and then i copy it to my brother's but it gets corrupted, bader's laptop is Mac, and mine is Vista, so the text always gets corrupted Grrrrrrrrrr.. and thanks, i tried to make it funny.. glad you liked i..

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

I know nishi he's a very annoying person you know since he was a rich heir he didn't have to know what a supermarket is.. but even though i can't take credit for his charcter i used watch an anime (not like the others it was very different) This girl goes to Ouran which is a very rich school and she meets the host club where the king is fascinated by commoners and he asks stupid stuff like this...

And thanks for the compliment sellina Your an awesome writer yourself, and yeah i can speak Arabic , not as good as my brother though, though i speak english and urdu better then my brother LOL We're really a weird family, i think it's a perfect script for ekta kapoor just make some people cry and put in some slaps... And i am sorry your offended

omg omg! ive always wanted to speak arabic wait lemme try!

assalamu alaikum.

u say. wa laikum salaam

yeh i know a few words since i can read the qur'an. not very good tho im only on chapter 16.Embarrassed

i understand urdu but cant speak also hindi tho i cnt speak that too lol.

nah im joking i never got offended, seriously i know what a supermarket is and this addie is making me laugh

you like arabic?, ugh i get sick trying to figure it out, like my school is in arabic, which btw is kinda good because our books aren't soo big, english books are kinda bigger, you should see our books you'll be like do you go in grade 1?, but it gets annoying since our english teacher stinks, and not much people speaks english, only a few who aren't as good as me Big smile, yes i take pride in it but i never show off, actually i never talk to anyone, how can i exactly show off?, i know i know i talk a lot, btw you won't happen to know a site where i can download the twilight saga?, my dad's a cheapskate, and he won't let me go over 100, i can't by three books by 100SR, and since i already read the first book by borrowing, i am thirsty for more!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

btw you won't happen to know a site where i can download the twilight saga?, my dad's a cheapskate, and he won't let me go over 100, i can't by three books by 100SR, and since i already read the first book by borrowing, i am thirsty for more!
this is illegal but i have the pdfs. i can email them to you just PM me your email address LOL

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
In the UK the twilight series are for 7 pounds each. and breaking dawn is for 12 pounds. Sorry i don't know, maybe nishi can help you

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

btw you won't happen to know a site where i can download the twilight saga?, my dad's a cheapskate, and he won't let me go over 100, i can't by three books by 100SR, and since i already read the first book by borrowing, i am thirsty for more!
this is illegal but i have the pdfs. i can email them to you just PM me your email address LOL

Lol your thirsty for more?

I guess nishi's idea would work, if i could lend you my books i would but since you live in saudi arabia i cant lol LOL

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
no i actually found the pdfs and i am reading page 97, Grrrrr, no edward. but i am soo into it, i feel like i am watching a movie, i can imagine it perfectly, but i am still reading it, to find out why selina is drooling over Jacob, still i prefer Edward, Okay you guys won't imagine this, my half aunt, fatima she's   a senior, came over today, she told me that my Grandpa was planning to take me and my bro to the dentist after Ramadan (so much for Eid mubarak LOL]), so she gave me to brushes to brush our teeth (we never do that, something in-common) LOL, both of them had a picture of a girl on them, she told me to take the pink one and give him the yellow, he's here now i want to see his face when i hand him over that.. and BTW here's part 9..

<font size="3">Part 9</font>

i forgot to do my homework!!!!!!! I've got a perfect record that's not my exact concern my Scholarship could be badly damaged, Everyone Ran to my room, I was there cleaning my papers..

"Rosey what happened?"

"I forgot to do my homework!"

"Oh are you sure you shoulda screamed like that "

"Mom! Let me remind you i've gotta a scholarship to protect, i'll never get in to harbor with an F for my assignment.. that's worth half my final grade.. "

"Get to work rosey martin!" ?My mom yelled in the soccer coach voice.. she got up and left the room.. while everyone else went too, except U.D., He came over and helped me get all the papers together..

"Here, I'll help you.."

"But..."

"Won't speak of it to no one.."

"Okay fine.."

i spent the half the evening typing down what U.D. told me too, we stopped to think for the next sentence, we thought so much that i eventually fell asleep, and then, that horrible that horrible......

That horrible sound!, I woke up with a jerk i saw U.D?. was holding his ears, in front of him was My laptop.. even i jammed my hands over my ears.

"Ugh it sound like a screaming yelling witch?.." U.D. shouted

"No way aunt caroline is on holiday in Mexico " I Replayed

"It's coming from the hall.."

"Then What are we waiting for??..The drums??" We ran to the hall..

"Oscar?!" UD and I shouted, the next second everyone was out

"Good evening everyone?" Oscar said..

"3 in the morning does it really looks like evening to you" Uncle Ed joked..

"Ed! c'mon honey why are you playing the violin??" Uncle Ed loved U.D. more and he always joked around with Oscar.. While the trio argued We yawned in both boredom and in sleep..

"He's doing us a favor he could of played the drums.."

"Oh Ed your impossible! What happened Oscar..?"

"I wasn't sleepy, I thought to play some music"

"He's producing noises like a wild cat with a piece glass stuck in it's throat and he calls it music?!!"

"Agh?! ED QUIET?! Hun what happened??"

"I donnu mom like every other night, I went to my bedroom, I brushed, took a shower, putted the soap in a plastic case, dried the toothbrush with the hair dryer.."

"That's why the guest hair dryer smelled like toothpaste.." My mom whispered but only I heard it

"I made the maid to wipe all the area. Drank milk with honey, putted natural nanny's non-stick hair oil, Ironed my Pjs, and then went to bed but I didn't feel sleepy"

"Well how will ya if you do so many things before you sleep there will be no time left for sleeping, what will happen to his wife.."

"Lets think about him first! Sweetie.."

It's alright mom..I'll be fine"

"but what about us?!"

"Okay dad, I won't play anymore goodnight everyone.."

We all went to our rooms I noticed U.D. had completed my assignment, Ill have to thank him I shut down the laptop, and went to sleep, I had a long and a fiasco night.

Edited by 090909as - 22 August 2009 at 10:33pm

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Lol, that's great you found the story. You would only know why I am drooling over Jacob lool if you read New Moon, and I guess you have, but if you watch the moviie then you will fall in love with him too. I don't get what you said about your pink toothbrush *Confused Expression Hits My Face*.

Your writing skills are getting better and better Hala, keep up the good work. You've got weird codes all over your writing, it's hard for me to read. I'm not being mean, or maybe my macbook is playing up.

x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top