*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
nice update.. not much happened here
but oooh yeah she is not like other girls 😉 hard to get huh 😉
he will have to impress her some way😲🤣
Girl_2007 thumbnail
🤣 - just to see u there? - omgh🤣 and.. the water in the tub... - 😲😳😍 - 🤢 how the hell he can say those things... 🤣 omgh...
i love ur story, continue soon pleaseee
MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

🤣- just to see u there? - omgh🤣
and.. the water in the tub... - 😲😳😍- 🤢how the hell he can say those things... 🤣omgh...

i love ur story, continue soon pleaseee

The water bathtub wasn't my line when SRK came on oye it's friday he said that he has a friend in london who said this line to a girl i can imagine in a story but in reality? 😆
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story!! Do continue soon with the next update!
MrMonster thumbnail
Guys i am really sorry about the question marks i wrote it on the laptop and copied to the I-F but somehow these stupid question marks always appear whenever i paste it 😳 ****************************************************************
part 7:
I Practically stomped through the door after the encounter with addie i was in no mood for fun, i moved my head up and gasped as i saw two adults standing in front of me.. a fair in height blonde woman and a tall dark haired man.. I forced a smile

"Hi Uncle Ed and Aunt Lily"

"Good evening pussycat" Ugh?! not uncle Ed too?!..

"Stay i way from Yang?!" My uncle shook his head..

"well speak of the devil?.. " before uncle Ed can continue..

"And the devil is standing right behind me??" I turned around to find dad, who too said: "good evening pussycat?" ?and then greeted my uncle and aunt, i saw a figure sitting on the couch i leaned to get a better view, oh no please no?! Oscar??!!!!!!!!! He turned around and waved his hand goofily at me, I forced to give a happy smile but i only managed an awkward one. and then i saw who was sitting next to him, his older brother U.D, as he liked to be called, i don't remember his original name that doesn't surprise me even his own parents don't remember it?!!, i just remember that it was awkward and he changed it to U.D., U.D was 15 He had dirty blonde hair, And as every girl would say dreamy eyes and beautiful lips, i didn't get it he wasn't so much to me he did remind me of addie though, unlike his brother he was cunning, smart, quick to move, a kung-fu student, ?violin playing, dreamboat?!, He was just too perfect and to me he looked fake, there's nothing too perfect.. he smiled at me cute smile i must say, i made way to the armchair, and sat down.. they both wished me happy birthday, and we started chatting.. it wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be for one thing they aren't my cousins our families are really close so Mr?. ?and Mrs?. ?jones are like my uncle and aunt?.. ?i always ended up being odd and strange with everyone except family?, ?well that is until yang intruppted us?..?

?"?So pussycat do you wanna guess what i got ya??"?

?"?Dad don't call me pussycat?."?

?"?Why not?? ?It's kinda cute?" ?U.D?. ?interrupted?..?

?"?No no?, ?it's cute when she nags about me to stop doing it?.."?

?"?and it ain't be cute if you didn't stop anytime soon?!"?

?"?Okay my Undertaker-in-training?... ?Anyway Here's your gift?.." ?he handed me a box and went back to uncle and auntie?.. ?

?"?Yeah that reminds me?.." ?U.D?. ?leaned from the sofa and bought out a white red ribboned box?.. "?Here?"?
I took the box and muttered a thanks?, ?just when i set those two boxes down Oscar hit me with one just as i move my head up?..?

?"?Ow?!!"?

?"?Oops sorry?!"?

?"?Are you Okay??" ?U.d got of the couch and ran towards me even though i was only a few feet away?..?

?"?Yeah and your over-reacting?"?

?"?It's just that you may have gotten hurt?"?

?"?Hello? (?I grabbed the box from Oscar?) ?It's a carbon box?.."?

?"?Okay okay jeez sorry?."?

Ding-Dong?!?

?"?Now who can that be?? " ?Mom said as she walked through the door?.. ?She opened it?..?

?"?Rosey there's someone here to see you?.." ?i turned around?.. ?my jaw dropped open nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!Edited by 090909as - 14 years ago
MrMonster thumbnail
Addie?!!!!! ?What the hell was he doing here??!?

?"?Hey Rosey?!"?

?"?Hi?" ?I managed to say that word?..?

?"?Rosey who's your friend??" ?my mom asked?.. ?friend?? ?Ugh? ?

?"?this is addie?" ?I moved till i was standing next to him

?"?I was just here to wish her happy birthday?.."?

?"?Great now you did it?" ?i started to push him to get out?... "?Bye Bye?, ?Don't come back until I feel like it?.. "?

?"?Oh C'mon Pussycat?.. ?that's not funny?" ?Dad interrupted i eventually stopped? ?
pushing addie He got lucky this time?.. ?He turned back to me and gave me a sneer?..?

?"?Yeah That's not Funny?" ?Addie then continued with a giggle? "?pussycat?" ?i took my hands off his shoulders?..?

?"?Join us for dinner son?.."?

At the dinner table?..?
?…?How Great is That Ed and Lily well be staying For the night Dad announced

?"?Oh come on Rosey you've barely touched your food?.." ?Mom whined she always did but this time i could agree

?"?I am not Hungry?.."?

?"?Why??"?

?"?That's because she had a pastaaghhhhhh?" ?I kicked addie in the shin the table jumped up and everybody watched the salt?..?

?"?Huh??" ?Mom Gasped

?"?he mean neither is he Hungry because he had pasta for lunch? " ?i am not sure what kind but it was some sort of pasta?, ?A Restaurant called London? ?sells Italian food?? ?What a joke?!?

?"?Okay?"?

?"?So U.D?. ?How are your grades??" ?Dad asked

?"?They're Fine Mrs?. ?martins?"?

?"?Except for the? ... ?Ouch?!!" ?Oscar cried U.D?. ?kicked him in the shin?... ?and everyone noticed the salt dance again?.. ?

?"?Okay?.." ?Dad Murmured?..?

Then Aunt Lily was telling a hilarious story about an anonymous person?, ?When she was about to mention his name?, ?Uncle Ed kicked her in the shin?.. ?Mom and dad widened their eyes this dinner was turning into a shin-off Then we all sat in silence but we saw the salt dance again?..?

?"?Henry?!" ?My mom Cried?.. "?Why did you do that??"?

?"?Well Honey?.." ?My dad smirked? ??…?i was feeling left out?"?

I walked in my room and opened my hair?, ?my eyelids were so heavy?, ?maybe even heavier then my weight??, ?i closed my eyes? , ?i opened to see Addie in the mirror?, ?I turned around to find addie leaning by the door with the devil's smile on his face?, ?I glared at him?...?

?"?What are you doing here??" ?

?"?Nothing?"?

?"?Ugh Addie?..." ?i blabbed on i was so surprised i never ever talked so much?, ?finally addie slammed his hand against my mouth?..?

?"?Jeez you talk more then a politician?!.. ?anyway i am only here to give you your gift?" ?he threw a box on my bed?.. ?and ran out?.. ?i Could here him say? : "?thanks for the dinner?" ?and i heard the door slam behind

?"?That?... ?Ugh forget it?!" ?I picked up the box it was a tad small then the other gifts but i had no time to worry i was really sleepy it was a long day?... ?it's been a great sunday?.... ?Wait??.. ?Sunday?? "?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?"
?
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol this is great and funny x

why is there so many question marks? i can't understand it proper?!

hehe rosey makes me laugh
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

I know nishi he's a very annoying person you know since he was a rich heir he didn't have to know what a supermarket is.. but even though i can't take credit for his charcter i used watch an anime (not like the others it was very different) This girl goes to Ouran which is a very rich school and she meets the host club where the king is fascinated by commoners and he asks stupid stuff like this...

And thanks for the compliment sellina Your an awesome writer yourself, and yeah i can speak Arabic , not as good as my brother though, though i speak english and urdu better then my brother 😆 We're really a weird family, i think it's a perfect script for ekta kapoor just make some people cry and put in some slaps... And i am sorry your offended

omg omg! ive always wanted to speak arabic wait lemme try!

assalamu alaikum.

u say. wa laikum salaam

yeh i know a few words since i can read the qur'an. not very good tho im only on chapter 16.😳

i understand urdu but cant speak also hindi tho i cnt speak that too lol.

nah im joking i never got offended, seriously i know what a supermarket is and this addie is making me laugh
MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

lol this is great and funny x

why is there so many question marks? i can't understand it proper?!

hehe rosey makes me laugh

oh sorry about the question marks, i type in my computer, which doesn't have internet, and then i copy it to my brother's but it gets corrupted, bader's laptop is Mac, and mine is Vista, so the text always gets corrupted Grrrrrrrrrr.. and thanks, i tried to make it funny.. glad you liked i..