Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9

MrMonster thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HIIIIIIIIII!

I am New to this Forum so some formalities

Name: Hala but i would prefer charmy
Living in: Riyadh KSA
Love: Myself! seriously everything i do! PS: If you mean love ishq mohabbat type then i have a crush on shaurya aur suhaani's Rajkumar Simha!
Hate: whatever i don't do, and fake people
Tv searials: anything not related to ekta kapoor
Movies: Typically comedy and thrillers
I wanna be: A politician! well i want to be everything Doctor,businesswoman..ETC EXCEPT: Housewife!
Why: because law really needs someone who thinks straight!
Fav subject: Science and math I am a little bit of a dork
Hated subject: SEWING!
Fav animal: tiger!
Fav color: I love every color because i am a very moody person, it depends on the mood if i am cool and calm = Blue, If i am feeling evil= Black, But i hate yellow! well as you can see i'm not a ladybug 😆 (FYI: Ladybugs love yellow so don't wear a yellow shirt in the summer) Yes yes i know i am Loco!
Fav music: Depends on the mood
Strength : my mind
Weakness: my mood and a lot more
Biggest fear: it also depends on the mood 😆 😆 😆 Like if i just watched a horror film i get scared..
OKay enough! I gave enough Info about me, the only left is my zip and my report card
😆 😆 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming to the story well here's

Part 1:
Excel Intermediate, London, England..
Just another ordinary day for a dork, My life was so far not interesting, I am A straight A+ student which is considered geeky in my school, no my generation, even my fashion sense was downhill i actually thanked that there was a uniform for school, i always ended up wearing the most awkward clothes, i was such a dork, geek, and nerd!, i wore Square glasses with Thick black boarder, I even acted as a dork would, actually i was poor to them, by them i mean the school's ordinary people, this school was a high class rich school, and i earned a scholarship, i eventually wish i didn't i am such a misfit in this world, the school was filled with rich snobby characters, well my life in the past wasn't the greatest but certainly not as bad as this, I am Rosy Martin, the poorest girl in Excel intermediate !, since ever i started going here, i felt as lonely as hell, i didn't have any friend, everyone talked behind my back, even at my old school stuff like this happened, but at least i had a bunch of friends, my Grandparents were living in india, my mother a housewife, my father an engineer... I Putted all my books in my locker, i looked up to see, Annie, the most spoiled and snobby girl in school, but surprisingly the school diva, she was filthy rich and filthy stupid, everyone was after her, i turned my gaze back to my Math book, I like the book cover more then her, her face was smudged with make-up, and she wore silk uniform!, how luck can rich people be!, I went to math class, and sat in the back, it was my favorite place, away from all of them, their gossips and make-up talks, I was never the type f person who cared about how i looked, i wore the same hairstyle everyday, i simply tied my hair, not up in a pony tail, just down 😆 😆 😆 , i am using a hairstyle without a name as far as i know, i solved every math problem, even the teacher made a mistake and i was the only one who noticed it, Yes i am a complete dork, class was over the bell rang, 3:00 pm, finally the torture is over, i shut closed the door of my locker and turned to see..........

please guys comment! Edited by 090909as - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey yaar.. nice story 👏👏

Here's the link to the thread for new members here. You can post the introduction about yourself there 😳

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice story!! its like a diary entry..cool..=)
MrMonster thumbnail
Part two, see page 1. i mean up above 😛
Edited by 090909as - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whoa! welcum 2 writers corner Hala!

niice name btw!

u got a good story going on, whoa ... is she poor poor? as in no money???

very well written, hoping some chemistry between these too or flirting while sudying? cool

keep it up!
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh this is nice... nerdy girl studying with hot guy 😉 update soon
Robsessed. thumbnail
does she wear glasses? aww i hope she can get some contact lense that would be cool OR even a  make-over hahaha

... oops?! did i just spill your future chaps? sorryy it came to my head like uly betty (no offence to Rosy Martin lol)
MrMonster thumbnail
See Page 1
Edited by 090909as - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail
loool

ii used 2 cal ma dad Yang ... looool lmfao

gr8 chaptr
MrMonster thumbnail