Page 2 Page 10

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
HIIIIIIIIII!

I am New to this Forum so some formalities

Name: Hala but i would prefer charmy
Living in: Riyadh KSA
Love: Myself! seriously everything i do! PS: If you mean love ishq mohabbat type then i have a crush on shaurya aur suhaani's Rajkumar Simha!
Hate: whatever i don't do, and fake people
Tv searials: anything not related to ekta kapoor
Movies: Typically comedy and thrillers
I wanna be: A politician! well i want to be everything Doctor,businesswoman..ETC EXCEPT: Housewife!
Why: because law really needs someone who thinks straight!
Fav subject: Science and math I am a little bit of a dork
Hated subject: SEWING!
Fav animal: tiger!
Fav color: I love every color because i am a very moody person, it depends on the mood if i am cool and calm = Blue, If i am feeling evil= Black, But i hate yellow! well as you can see i'm not a ladybug LOL (FYI: Ladybugs love yellow so don't wear a yellow shirt in the summer) Yes yes i know i am Loco! Wacko
Fav music: Depends on the mood
Strength : my mind
Weakness: my mood and a lot more
Biggest fear: it also depends on the mood LOL LOL LOL Like if i just watched a horror film i get scared..
OKay enough! I gave enough Info about me, the only left is my zip and my report card
LOL LOL LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming to the story well here's

Part 1:
Excel Intermediate, London, England..
Just another ordinary day for a dork, My life was so far not interesting, I am A straight A+ student which is considered geeky in my school, no my generation, even my fashion sense was downhill i actually thanked that there was a uniform for school, i always ended up wearing the most awkward clothes, i was such a dork, geek, and nerd!, i wore Square glasses with Thick black boarder, I even acted as a dork would, actually i was poor to them, by them i mean the school's ordinary people, this school was a high class rich school, and i earned a scholarship, i eventually wish i didn't i am such a misfit in this world, the school was filled with rich snobby characters, well my life in the past wasn't the greatest but certainly not as bad as this, I am Rosy Martin, the poorest girl in Excel intermediate !, since ever i started going here, i felt as lonely as hell, i didn't have any friend, everyone talked behind my back, even at my old school stuff like this happened, but at least i had a bunch of friends, my Grandparents were living in india, my mother a housewife, my father an engineer... I Putted all my books in my locker, i looked up to see, Annie, the most spoiled and snobby girl in school, but surprisingly the school diva, she was filthy rich and filthy stupid, everyone was after her, i turned my gaze back to my Math book, I like the book cover more then her, her face was smudged with make-up, and she wore silk uniform!, how luck can rich people be!, I went to math class, and sat in the back, it was my favorite place, away from all of them, their gossips and make-up talks, I was never the type f person who cared about how i looked, i wore the same hairstyle everyday, i simply tied my hair, not up in a pony tail, just down LOL LOL LOL , i am using a hairstyle without a name as far as i know, i solved every math problem, even the teacher made a mistake and i was the only one who noticed it, Yes i am a complete dork, class was over the bell rang, 3:00 pm, finally the torture is over, i shut closed the door of my locker and turned to see..........

please guys comment!

Edited by 090909as - 06 September 2009 at 9:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup-Frozen-unknowndesires.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Dorkdom to cool-ville Part 14 Page 9" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hey yaar.. nice story ClapClap

Here's the link to the thread for new members here. You can post the introduction about yourself there Embarrassed

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
nice story!! its like a diary entry..cool..=)

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
cool!

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Part two, see page 1. i mean up above Tongue

Edited by 090909as - 14 November 2009 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
whoa! welcum 2 writers corner Hala!

niice name btw!

u got a good story going on, whoa ... is she poor poor? as in no money???

very well written, hoping some chemistry between these too or flirting while sudying? cool

keep it up!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ohhh this is nice... nerdy girl studying with hot guy Wink update soon

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
does she wear glasses? aww i hope she can get some contact lense that would be cool OR even a  make-over hahaha

... oops?! did i just spill your future chaps? sorryy it came to my head like uly betty (no offence to Rosy Martin lol)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top