Harry Potter

most romantic lol

Poll Question: Who's the most romantic out of them all?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [7.41%]
16 [59.26%]
3 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
1 [3.70%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [7.41%]
2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Who's the romantic hero of the HP series?LOLEmbarrassed
I wanna see the results of this one, SO PLEASE VOTE!!!!!LOL

Edited by VirgoVixen - 08 July 2009 at 4:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most romantic lol" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshnirj

roshnirj

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged

can't decide actually....it's between ron and snape....i know i know...snape....and romantic???? according to me....he is....he's the truest lover in the whole series....even after the death of his beloved....he never ceased loving lily...it was her eyes that he wanted to see b4 he closed his eyes for the last time....he's definitely romantic....and ron...omg!! he's like the cutest lover....especially when he's jealous...when he's lyk 'stop-talking-abt-others-herione-look-look-i'm-ryt-b4-u-talk-abt-me'!!!! so i didn't vote....i'll vote when i'll finally be able to decide....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEENCHElusiveDevotionRuhani..-Navi-Divyaa-Beyond_the_Veil

Adwaita

Adwaita

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i think most romantic would be cedric diggory...
though i love Ron the most...

devilofkindness

IF-Rockerz

devilofkindness

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
confused between harry and ron ..........

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I wouldn't call Snape romantic but his love for Lily was so right. It was really genuine and that's the big tragedy of his life. If he would've realized if he let go out of his dark arts fascination then he could've been with Lily. You know how in Order of the phoenix, they show you Snape's worst memory through his pensieve (when harry was being nosey). You know how they only pretty much show James and them bullying Snape and then Snape calling Lily a mudblood. It seemed very odd to me because then it was like "wait, that's Snape's worst memory". Then after reading Deathly Hallows you see that Snape pulled Harry out before he could see him trying to apologize to Lily. So his worst memory is the day he initially lost Lily. So that is a testimony to how genuine his love for Lily is, because even though like over 20 years have passed it still haunts him. I'm guessing Snape was looking at that memory via pensieve so he could have like "motivation" to help Harry, seeing as he still feels so much guilt. So, Snape in his very sacrifical and undying way is the most romantic.

After all this time.
Always.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnirjpurple.starElusiveDevotionsareetaBeyond_the_Veil

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Hmmmm cant decide really... I think Snape and Ron!!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi

I wouldn't call Snape romantic but his love for Lily was so right. It was really genuine and that's the big tragedy of his life. If he would've realized if he let go out of his dark arts fascination then he could've been with Lily. You know how in Order of the phoenix, they show you Snape's worst memory through his pensieve (when harry was being nosey). You know how they only pretty much show James and them bullying Snape and then Snape calling Lily a mudblood. It seemed very odd to me because then it was like "wait, that's Snape's worst memory". Then after reading Deathly Hallows you see that Snape pulled Harry out before he could see him trying to apologize to Lily. So his worst memory is the day he initially lost Lily. So that is a testimony to how genuine his love for Lily is, because even though like over 20 years have passed it still haunts him. I'm guessing Snape was looking at that memory via pensieve so he could have like "motivation" to help Harry, seeing as he still feels so much guilt. So, Snape in his very sacrifical and undying way is the most romantic.

After all this time.
Always.

Love how you put it.Clap Although I am in tie between Snape and RonEmbarrassed

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adwaita

i think most romantic would be cedric diggory...
though i love Ron the most...

Oh interesting never thought about cedric, I agree he would qualify tooWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top