Fan Fictions

MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow....its again superbbb dear..u r sooo good in this....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 update

Edited by deepthis - 09 December 2009 at 6:23am

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanx guyz........for liking my story.........

and thanx shruja di for helping me in posting the uds

thanx so much........Smile

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

wow....its again superbbb dear..u r sooo good in this....
thank u so much compliments for sinnie aka dishaBig smile

she is superb writer!!!!Embarrassed

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinnie

thanx guyz........for liking my story.........

and thanx shruja di for helping me in posting the uds

thanx so much........Smile
you r welcome sinnie alwaysBig smile

i feel pleasure to share gr8 ff with allEmbarrassed

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Part 8

Rajat was standing there and was giving a very angry look to Raghav who was still holding Sunaina's hand

"Can't u hear properly I said leave her hand" rajat said angrily

"He dude u better keep yourself out of this matter" raghav replied.

Rajat moved towards him and holds his hands with which he was holding Sunaina's hand. He slowly tightened his grip around his hand when Raghav was not able to bear the pain he released Sunaina's hand. She moved from there and joined Sanaya and Vikrant.

Rajat first looked at the ground then closed his eyes and then a sound came?????. Rajat gave him a tight punch on his nose.

Vikrant placed his one hand on his eyes and other one on Sanaya's eyes

"Pad gaya" he murmured.

"he Vikrant haath hatao maza aa raha dekhne do" Sanaya said removing Vikrant's hand from her eyes.

There Raghav touched his nose which started bleeding. When he saw blood on his finger he just got up and raised his hand to hit rajat but missed. Now it was Rajat's turn he just holds him and gives him 2 3 punches on his stomach and then dragged him to the canteen.

" Rajat stop??..rajat plz for god sake stop" Sunaina was shouting as now Rajat's anger was on its final stage. "Vikrant plz rajat ko roko?????" she looked at Vikrant who also got tensed now. He ran towards them and just holds Rajat from back. Rajat was trying to release himself from Vikrant but failed finally he stopped and released Raghav.

"Vikrant chodo ???.."

"pehle bolo ab nahi ladoge"

"ok nahi ladunga".

He leaves him Raghav was lying unconscious on the floor. Few of his friends and took him to the hospital while all four of them were sitting in the canteen

"Rajat have some water" Vikrant said offering him a glass of water.

While Rajat was drinking water Sunaina started shouting at him.

"rajat ye sab kya tha aaj agar vo mar jata to"

Rajat didn't replied to her

"Rajat me tumse baat kar rahi hu aaj agar use kuch ho jaata to".

Now Rajat who was already disturbed got more frusteted due to Sunaina. He just throws that glass on the floor and gets up in anger.

"mar jata to mar jaata I don't care??? me sirf itna jaanta hu usne tumhare saath misbehave kiya tha" he shouted at Sunaina and then just went out of the canteen.

"kya Sunaina naraz kar diya na use" Vikrant said

"are ab isme meine kya kiya aaj agar Raghav mar jata to kya hota tumne dekha than a Rajat kis tarah lad raha tha"

"aur kiske liye lad raha tha" Sanaya asked her softly.

"mere liye" Sunaina replied " me kitni idiot hu ??? pagal hu???..buddhu hu??.." she just starts cursing herself.

"ye lo isme kya hai Rajat to ye bachpan se kehta aa raha hai aur fir bhi vo??" Vikrant said.

"aur fir bhi vo is pagal se pyaar karta hai" she cuts him and then starts smiling.

"ab yahaan baithe kyon muskura rahi hai jaa aur jaakar mana use" Sanaya  said hitting her on her head.

"par vo hoga kahaan"

" are yaar ghar par aur kahaan me use ache se janta hu vo ghar hi gaya hoga aur vese bhi vo yahaan lectures attend karne thode na aata hai aur aaj use koi problems puchni nahi thi".

Sunaina gets up and starts moving.

" Sunaina ruko" Vikrant called her.

She stopped and turned

"bolo"

"Sunaina please tum dono thoda???????????dur rehna vo aaj ghar par koi nahi hai saare servants chutti par hai aur mom to tumhare ghar gayi hui hongi"

she just comes to him and starts beating him with her books

"are Sunaina ruko bas ho gaya" Sanaya says and holds her hand "ab jaldi jao nahi to ??????????tum dono ko akele me time kam milega" she added.

"kya di tum bhi chalu ho gayi ab"

"acha ab jaa bhi mom ko me bata dungi"

"byeeee"

she leaves.

At Nandini Mansion

Around 6:00 pm Rajat reaches the house and just kicks at the main door and then rushes to his room leaving the main door open. He enters his room throws his books on the bed and sits on the bed. After some time he gets up and goes to washroom to have a shower. At 7:00 he comes out wearing a white muscle T-shirt and black pajama. But he was still upset so he goes and sits on his study table and tries to study but was not able to concentrate on his studies.

Sunaina also reaches Nandini mansion at 7:30 pm and finds the main door open so she directly moves upstairs to Rajat's room. She knocks at his door but no reply comes from inside

"rajat please open the door" she again knocks at the door but this time also no one replied from inside so she went to Vikrant as there was a door in his room which opened in Rajat's room and that was the only door which Rajat locked very rarely especially when???( keep guessing I am sure sabne kar liya hoga saare intelligent jo hai).

Sunaina enters his room from that room Rajat was still sitting on his chair holding a book and pretending as if he is so much busy studying that he didn't heard the knock.

"me kabse door par knock kar rahi hu tumhe sunai nahi de raha tha kya"

Rajat don't reply and was continues looking into the book

" rajat me manti hu mujhse galti hui hai mujhe tum par aise nahi chillana chahiye tha par me sorry keh rahi hu na"she says coming towards his table she was standing just behind him.

"Tum yahaan se jaao mujhe koi baat nahi karni" this time he replied but flatly

"Rajat I am sorry" she pleads.

"ho gaya now you can leave"

"fine I am going agar mera yahaan rehna tumhe itna hi bura lag raha hai to me chali jaati"she said in chocked voice and her eyes gets filled with tears. She starts moving towards the door but then rajat holds her hand because from her vice he got to know that now she was crying and that was the only weakness of Rajat ?"sunaina's tears". He stands up and moves towards her she also turn her face. He wipes her tears which were rolling down her cheeks.

"Sunaina please stop crying tumhe pata hai na me tumhari aankkho me aansu nahi dekh sakta"

"to tum mujhe rulate kyon ho"

"acha baba sorry" he holds his ears she starts smiling and then hugs her.

"acha tum yahin ruko me coffee bana kar laata hu" he moves forward to go but then Sunaina stops him

"tumhara kitchen me jana mana hai bhul gaye"

"o no ab to me tumhare liye coffee bhi nahi bana sakta"

"koi baat nahi me bana kar laati hu vese bhi ek hi cheez to banana aati hai mujhe" she smiles and leaves for the kitchen.

In the kitchen she starts preparing the coffee but when she was pouring the coffee in cups one cup rolls down the platform and breaks. She accidentally places her leg on one piece and gets hurt.

"aaaaaaaaaaa"

Rajat who was sitting in his room heard sunaina's voice he came running down to the kitchen Sunaina was sitting on the floor and her left leg was bleeding.

"Sunaina tum bhi naa koi kaam theek se nahi kar sakti dekho kitna khoon aa raha hai" he says checking her injury.

"vo galti se is par per rakh diya"

"galti se dekho kitni chot lagi hai tumhe".

He then lifts her in his arms and then takes her to his room and makes her sit on the bed. Then he brings the first aid box and a bowl filled with water. He first cleans the wound and then takes out the antiseptic liquid.

"rajat nahi ye nahi is se jalta hai" she said making a innocent child.

Rajat looks at her and then smiles and says " nahi jalega me laga raha hu na ????. Tum ek kaam karo apni aankhe band kar lo".

She closes her eyes and then rajat applies antiseptic and he gets up and goes near to her.

"ho gaya" he says very softly in a romantic tone.

She opens her eyes and then looks into rajat's eyes and gets lost in them. She then stands up but she was still looking at him only (guys mana uske per me lagi  hui hai par koi baat nahi pyaar me to log kya kya nahi she jaate Sunaina ne bhi apne per ka dard sah liya :d ) both of them were lost into each others eyes. Rajat came closer to her but she with Rajat's every step towards her she was moving backward but then finally there was no place left for her to move as now she was standing against the wall while Rajat was coming closer to her then she turned to her left to move but Rajat placed his hand then she turned to right but there also rajat placed his hand. Now there was no place for her to move. Rajat holds her and pulls her towards her.

There was complete silence in the whole house the sound made by wind could be heard clearly and there was no light switched on in the room and the only light in the room was moonlight which was directly falling on their faces.

Rajat was still looking into her eyes but Sunaina lowered her eyes. Then rajat's eyes dropped on her lips Sunaina closed her eyes while rajat was coming even closer to her. His lips were barely a cm apart from her when ????????????.. some one knocked at the door. Sunaina opens her eyes while rajat moves a few steps back.

"kaun hai" he asked

"he its me Vikrant ur bro" reply came.

"oh to bahar kyon ho andar aa jaao"

"aa to jaonga par lock to khol"

"lock? ? ? ? ? ? ?"

he goes and opens the door. As it was room was dark at first Vikrant couldn't watch Sunaina.

"kya hua andhere me kyon baith hua hai light to jala le" Vikrant says switching on the lights. As the he switched on the lights he saw Sunaina standing there in a dark corner.

"Sunaina tum abhi tak yahaan ho"

" aaaaaaaaa haan vo mein ???.. mein????" she said hesitatingly.

"haan bas vo jaa hi rahi thi vo me uske per me patti bandh raha tha"

"andhere mein" Vikrant said (shocked) " well I am sorry" he added.

"sorry kyon" both asked together.

"vo tum dono ko disturb kar diya na" he grinned.

"Vikrant tu ruk me tujhe chodunga nahi tu ruk??." And he started chasing Vikrant who was running in the whole room.

Then finally both of them gets tired so Vikrant goes and sits on the sofa and Rajat sits on the bed. Both of them were breathless.

"guyz I think I should leave now" Sunaina said.

"aao me ???. Tumhe neeche tak??????.chod deta hu" rajat said.

"me bhi chalta hu" Vikrant said.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinnienitalikiran99letsrockshonaKrishna_Sourav

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
wow..its soooo good yaar...u r rly genius...
luvd this part....

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Wow,wonderful part dearClap.It's very sweet and cute part.Continue soon dear.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top