MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
wonderful update dear...thanx for posting..luvd it...
awsome part.....nice lines...dear but the pics r not visible to me...
Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

wonderful update dear...thanx for posting..luvd it...

thanx for liking it.........😊
Originally posted by abira

awsome part.....nice lines...dear but the pics r not visible to me...

thanx.........😊

part 6

Rajat was standing with his back towards the crowd holding his favorite electric guitar. As Rajat turned his face towards them every one went crazy especially the girls. Rajat moved his eyes on the whole crowd, his eyes were searching for his life, his friends and his brother. Finally his eyes spotted them they were also looking at him and were whishing him best of luck. Rajat continued the song

Sanaya moved her eyes through the crowd and said "Vikrant just look at the crowd every one is going mad".

Vikrant replied with a feel of proud in his voice "after all he is my brother". 

"O really I have a doubt" Sanaya said.

Sunaina who was listening their conversation said "Guyz I think we are here to enjoy Rajat's song so please stop fighting right now".

Like small kids both of them placed finger on their lips. Sunaina grinned and then again turned towards stage. 

Sanaya turned her face towards Vikrant "well Vikrant how Rajat will exit the stage?".

Vikrant in a bit confused tone "Rajat's exit???? don't have much idea about it but I think it would be similar to his entry".

When the song was about to get over fire broke out on the stage Rajat stopped singing in between. Soon the whole stage was completely covered with fire..

On the other hand

Sunaina shouted "Vikrant fire"

All three of them ran towards the stage. Rajat was completely surrounded by fire. As he looked at the fire few unclear images started flashing in front of his eyes. He started loosing balance. Every one who was there on the stage ran away from the stage to save themselves. In stadium also every one was running here and there. All three somehow reached the stage. On the other hand Rajat was slowly loosing his consciousness and finally felled down on the stage.

Vikrant "Sanaya you go and get the car immediately".

Sanaya immediately ran towards the parking area while Vikrant went on the stage followed by Sunaina. Vikrant lifted Rajat in his arms and ran towards the road where Sanaya was already waiting for them. She came out from the car and opened the door of the backseat. Vikrant went and sat on the driver's seat while Sunaina was sitting on the backseat with Rajat's head on her lap. Sanaya was sitting on the seat next to driver's seat.

Vikrant handing over his cell phone to Sanaya "Sanaya please immediately call Rajat's doctor".

She dialled doctor's no "hello??..hello  uncle it's me Sanaya Rajat's friend uncle Rajat faint ho gaya hai please aap jaldi se Nandini mansion pahuchiye".

Doctor "Ok dear I will be their in an hour".

Sunaina "Vikrant please be fast Rajat's condition is getting critical".

Vikrant speeds up the car and finally in an hour they reached Nandini Mansion. Rajat was still unconscious and was not able to breath properly so he was taking deep breaths. Vikrant lifted him and Sunaina pressed the door bell. Mrs Roy who was waiting for Rajat and Vikrant came out to open the door. As she opened the door she saw Rajat in Vikrant arms her eyes got filled with tears

"Ye Rajat ko kya hua??.."Mrs. Roy asked

"Maa me aapko sab kuch baad me batata hu" Vikrant replied and with this he went upstairs to Rajat's room followed by everyone. Within few min doctor also reached there

Rajat was lying unconscious on his bed.Mrs. Roy was sitting beside him while Vikrant, Sunaina & Sanaya were standing in front of it. On one side of the bed doctor was sitting and was checking Rajat's B.P.

"Uncle is every thing ok" Vikrant asked impatiently.

"Rajat's B.P. is very low and oxygen supply in body is also low" doctor replied.

Vikrant asked "uncle Rajat theek to haina I mean koi serious problem to nahi hai".

"no? not at all there is nothing to worry dear meine medicines de di hai he will be fine" doctor said. " bhabhi aap chinta mat kijiye Rajat bilkul theek hai" he added.

"chaliye uncle me apko bahar tak chod deta hu" Vikrant said.

Both of them comes out of the room

"Rajat ki condition abhi bhi kharab hai" doctor said

Vikrant gets shocked and looks at Dr. Mehra and says " but uncle abhi to apne kaha ki Rajat bilkul theek hai"

"vo sab meine isliye kaha taaki bhabhi jyada tension na le par sach to ye hai ki agar Rajat ko kal subah tak hosh nahi aaya to hume use hospital me admit karna padega " doctor replied.

"par uncle aisa to kayi baar hua hai par Rajat ki condition itni kharab kabhi nahi hui" Vikrant said

"me manta hu aisa kayi baar hua hai par Vikrant tum khud socho Rajat jiske liye aag ki ek chingari bhi khatarnak hai vo aaj puri tarah aag se ghira hua tha" doctor said " acha to ab me chalta hu aur agar koi bhi problem ho to mujhe call kar lena aur me Rajat ka checkup karne kal subah phir aaonga theek hai" he added

"ok uncle"

1 hour passed away but Rajat was still unconscious and their was no change in his condition

"maa aap chal kar aaram kar lijiye hum sab hai yahaan Rajat ke paas" Vikrant said.

"nahi mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai tum sab jao jaakar aaram kar lo" Mrs Roy replied.

"par aunty agar aap aaram nahi karengi to aapki tabiyat bhi kharab ho jaegi aur vo Rajat ko bilkul bhi acha nahi lagega haina to ab aap chal kar aaram kar lijiye" Sanaya said  

Sanaya went out of the room along with Mrs Roy  

"tum bhi jaakar thoda aaram kar lo" Sunaina said

"nahi me yahin rukunga Rajat ke paas" Vikrant replied.

"me hu yahaan Rajat ke saath tum jakar aram kar lo phir thodi der baad tum aa jana aur me aaram kar lungi"

"par??"

"par var kuch nahi tum jaao aur apne room me aaram kar lo"

"theek hai me jaa raha hu par jaise hi Rajat ko hosh aaye mujhe bula lena"

"theek hai bula lungi"

Vikrant exits the room

In Vikrant's room

Sanaya enters his room Vikrant was sitting on his bed and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Vikrant tum ro rahe ho"

Vikrant wipes his tears "nahi to bhala me kyon rone laga"

"Vikrant don't worry Rajat will be fine aur tumne suna na Dr uncle ne kya kaha"

"unhone kaha ki agar Rajat ko kal subah tak hosh nahi aaya to hume use hospital me admit karma padega"

"kya???????" shocked

"haan Sanaya Rajat ki condition abhi bhi kharab hai"

Sanaya comes and sits beside him and place her hand on his shoulder and says" kuch nahi hoga Rajat ko"

" Agar use kuch ho gaya to me??" stops in between and starts crying then turns towards her and hugs her.

Due to this sudden action of Vikrant she gets a bit shocked and was feeling a bit odd also so in a very low tone she said " Vikrant ?.."

Vikrant realizes and leaves her and lowered his eyes and said "I am sorry"

Sanaya " it's ok"

ohhh dear thanx...its awsome...sweety loved it...
hey huni
lovely update...it was awesome
great work
plzzz post the next part
its rly fanastic dear.....superbbb update...
lovely update👏.Continue soon dear.
wow its amazing😛😛
loved it😳
great story👏👏
update it soon😉