Fan Fictions

MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 21

Page 1 Page 20
Page   of 21

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinnie

hey guyz howz u  all well finally my xams r over nd from now i will be posting the uds i hope its ok with u all.......

welcome back diksha
will waiting to post next updates Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 21)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
part 21

All of them reached the hospital Rajat was immediately tranfered to I.C.U. and doctors were trying there level best to save him. But with every passing min his condition was getting more critical. All doctors were trying to make his condition stable and were waiting for his doctor to arrive. Time passed and finally Dr Mehta arrived. he immediately took the charge but by that time his condition got out of control. he came outside.

"uncle how's he now?" sanaya asked worridly

"his condition his very critical"

Vikrant was not there as one of the doctor asked him to accompny as bleeding started from his injuries. Dr Mehta also went inside. meanwhile Vikrant after his dressing also came there and asked about Rajat's condition.

"dr uncle said that he is trying and Rajat will be fine" witha fake smile she said.

"thank god" Vikrant sighed and sat on the bench resting his head against the wall as his injuries were paining a lot

the door of I.C.U. opened again and Dr mehta came out he got up immediately and moved to him sunaina was sitting on the bench next to him she remained sitting there only.

"uncle ab Rajat kaisa hai" he asked restlessly

"beta we are sorry.................we Failed to save his life" Dr said with tears in is eyes.

for that moment there was complete silence in the hospital and those last words echoed there.Vikrant fell down on his knees and sanaya was also in a shcoked state those words reached sunaina's ears also.

"Rajatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt" she screamed.

she woke up and sat down on the bed she was all drenched in seat.she was breathing hard. hearing her voice Rajat also got up and held her face in his hands.

"What happened jaan"

she was breathing heavily. Rajat poured some water in the glass and handed it to her. she drank it and finally her heart beats got normal. she looked at Rajat who was holding her hand and was worriedly looking at her. she hugged him tightly Rajat was shocked by her sudden action and then he started caressing her hairs with his hands.

"sunaina kya hua koi bura sapna dekha"

"Rajat mujhe chodke kabhi mat jana please kabhi mat jana" and she burst out in tears.

"sunaina me vada karta hu tumhe chodke kabhi nahi jaonga i promise jaan now stop crying"

she got a little apart from him. he wipes her tears with his finger.

"ab jao jaakar thoda rest karlo"

"nahi me kahin nahi jaongi tum so jao"

"are baba i am fine acha nahi jaana koi baat nahi yahaan to so jao"

she nods her head and makes a innocent cute baby face. she lies down on the bed and Rajat covers her with the blanket. Rajat got up from his bed and was about to leave when she held his hand in her.

"kahaan jaa rahe ho"

"tum yahaan so jao me jaakar sofe par so jaata hu ok"

"par uski kya jarurat hai yahin so jao tum bhi"

"pakka?"

"haan pakka...."

"fir us din ki tarah mat karna"

"nahi karungi baba" she smiled.

he also lied down on the bed next to her. then she placed her head on his chest and he also filled her in his embrace. she looked at him he smiled and gently kissed on her forehead.

"acha sunaina ek baat batao"

"hmmmmmmm'

"aaj jab meri tabiyat kharab hui to tum dar gai thi na"

"haan mera matlab hai nahi bhala hum kyu darne lage hum nahi darte"

"acha agar aisa hai to jaanu meri kiss ab tak due hai vo to de do aur vese bhi abhi room me bhi koi nahi hai koi andar aa bhi nahi sakta koi dekhega bhi nahi"

she hits him on his chest and gets up. her face turned almost red due to blushing. she started to move but he held her hand and pulled her towards him she falls over him with her lips barely a inch apart from his. she looked into his eyes she moved forward to give him a kiss but then she lowered her eyes and hugged him. Rajat smiled on her action and hugged her back.

******************************************************************************************

Next Day

Vikrant's room

sanaya was sleeping with her hand in his hands. Vikrant was sleeping on his bed and sanaya was sitting on the floor and was sleeping with her head resting on his palm. she looked extremely beautiful when the first sun ray coming from a little gap fell on her face. he kept on looking at her and then moved forward and gave a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I love you sanaya"

sanaya slowly opened her eyes Vikrant immediately freed her hand.

"good morning angel"

"good morning.......howz you feelong now"

"better"

*******************************************************************************************

Rajat's room

both of them were still in their dreamland.they were sleeping in the same posture (hugging eachother) sunaina slowly opened her eyes and looked at Rajat's Face which had a beautiful smile. he was holding her tightly and as she didn't wanted to disturb him she didn't moved. she moved more closer to him and gave a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you Rajat"

"i love you too jaan" he opened his one eye and looked at her with a naughty smile

"tum jaag rahe ho you cheater"

"are isme mene kya cheating ki vese to tum kabhi deti nahi kamse kam is bahane kiss to diya mera"

"chodo mujhe hume tumse koi baat nahi karni" she tried to free herself from his grip but failed. He rolled down on bed now she was under him.

"ab kahaan jaogi jaan aaj to me tumhe nahi chodne wala vese bhi pata nahi ab tumse milne ka mauka kab mile"

"acha aisi baat hai"

"haan aisi hi baat hai"

then he moved his finger on her face and placed a strand of hairs behind her ears to have a complete view of her face. he slowly moved his eyes downwards to her glossy lips. he touched them with is thumb and moved close to kiss her and........

"knock knock....."

someone again knocked on the door it was second time that he was so close to her and.....sunaina pushed him and ran to open the door it was sanaya.

"hi rajat howz you now"

"sanaya me to theek hu par tum kab sudhrogi jab bhi me sunaiana ko kiss karne wala hota hu tum humesha beech me aa jati ho"

"are bhai ab saliyo ka kaam to hota hi jiju ko pareshan karna to me to apni duty puri karti hu"

"acha vese saali to adhi...."

"oye me to tumhari friend hu"

"haan to friend ki duty hoti hai friend ki help karna naki uski pareshan karna samjhi"

"haan haan theek hai pakado apni sunaina ko me jaa rahi hu"

"thats like a good friend"

"acha di vikrant kesa hai ab"

"vo theek hai apne room me hai Raat ko kaafi dard tha par ab thoda aram hai"

"bhai ko kya hua" Rajat almost jumped out of his bed

"sunaina Rajat ko bataya nahi'

"nahi vo di mene socha vo pareshan ho jaega isliye"

"are mujhe bhi batao Vikrant ko hua"

"vo kal jab vo tumhare liye medicine lene gaya tha tb vo uska........uska accident ho gaya tha"

"kya accident aur sunaina tumne mujhe ye raat ko kyu nahi bataya"

"vo sorry Rajat"

"its ok"

He immediately rushed to Vikrant's room and hugged his brother tightly

"he i am fine"

"tum bhi na kabhi nahi sudhroge dekh kar nahi chal sakte the kya"

"are tere aage aaj tak kuch dikha hai mujhe jo kal dikhata but see i am perfectly fine now'

"haan dikh raha hai mujhe kitna fine hai'

"sunaina kyu bataya tumne ise ye gadha ab meri watt laga dene wala"

"isiliye to bataya taki tumhe kuch akal aaye"

"he bhagwan mere 3 no friends mere khilaf ho gaye god help me....."

"shut up or chup chap aaram kar samjha"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran99meghapartiKrishna_Sourav

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
fab updt dr...

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
awesome update. loved it. continue soon.

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
very nice...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top