Fan Fictions

MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
part 19

Vikrant lifts Rajat in his arms and takes him to his room. Sunaina goes and sits beside him and places his head on her laps. Vikrant and sanaya searches his bags for the medicines but as ususal he forgot his medicines this time also but they finds the prescription by doctor.

"tum dono Rajat ke paas hi raho aur uska dhayan rakhna me abhi jaakar medicines lekar aata hu" and with he rushesh out of the room.

he searched all small big stores but those medicines were not available there. Then he headed towards andheri but then his car broke down. He gets out of the car.

"What the hell is this" he shouts in anger and kicks his car and starts walking. His eyes fell on another medical store a Kilometer away he goes there. He covered his face with a scarf as he was Australian football team's captain and knew that who loved watchinf Football will recognise him easily which he didn't wanted. he moves to the store and gives him the prescrition and luckily he gets the medicines.

*******************************************************************************************

On the other hand with every passing minute Rajat's condition was getting yet more critical. he was finding it difficult to breath properly. his pulse rate also went down. he was throwing his arms and legs on bed due to headace.Tears were coming out of Sunaina, Sanaya's eyes. Badi maa was also very worried and her eyes were also filled with tears but she didn't let them come out as she was only who was the strength of all others.

"Sunaina beta aise raote nahi Rajat ko kuch nahi hoga bachche" badi maa places her hand on sunaina's head.

"badi maa me Rajat ko aise ni dekh sakti me kya karu" she hugs her tightly.

"aaaaaaaaaaa" Rajat groaned with pain.

"Rajat kya hua........tum chinta mat karo Vikrant abhi aata hoga..........." she lifts his head and again plces it onto her lap.

"di aap Vikrant ko phone kijiye na"

"hmmmmmmmm" she dials his no but no ans as he forgot his cell in his car only.

*******************************************************************************************

Vikrant pays for the money and without taking back the change he came out of the store and hurriedly crossed the road witout looking and gets hit by a car comin from his right side. But luckily the car was at slow speed and he fells down on the road. The car driver comes out of the car.

"i am so sorry"

Vikrant gets up on his feet. he gets a ut on his left hand and a lilttle deep cut on his right leg. Blood was coming out from his cuts like a fountain. His jean gets drenched in blood.

"its ok i am fine" Virant said and without paying any attention to his wounds started moving.

"excuse me aapko bahut chot aayi hai chahliye me aapko hospital le chalta hu"

"no thanx i am fine"

"are suniye to aapko kaha jaana hai chaliye me chod deta hu."

"ok"

Both of them sits in the car.

"aapko kahaan jaana hai aur dekhiye aapko bahut chot aayi hai apko doctor ke paas jana chahiye"

"nahi me theek hu and thanx for your help"

"isme thanx ki kya baat hai vese i am Mr bajaj"

"i am Vikrant........ Vikrant Roy"

"Vikrant Roy........Nandini group of industries ke malik Mr Roy ke bete"

"yes"

"aapko kahaan jana hai"

"ji mujhe aap mere ghar par chod dijiye please thoda fast drive karenge"

"yaa sure"

In 10 min they reached the house.Vikrant gets out of the car.

"well thanx thanx so much..........."

"well if you don't mind kya me puch sakta hu aapke inta jaldi bazi ka reason kya hai"

"actually my brother is not well and these are his medcines so......."

"hmmmmm aaj tak aap dono bhaiyo ke baare me sirf pada tha par aaj dekh bhi liya"

Vikrant entered the gate and ran upstairs.

"sunaina ye lo Rajat ki medicines"

********************************************************************************************

After some time the situation was controlled Rajat also went of to sleep due to effect of drugs. But everyone was waiting for him to wake up and everyone was so worried that no one paid attention to Vikrant's injury even he also forgot about them as now he was happy that his brother is safe now. Sanaya moved to him and held his hand in his hands and accidently her hands touches his wound.

"ouch....."

"Vikrant tume ye chot kaise lagi"

"kuch nahi bas vo ek chota sa accident ho gaya tha'

"accident??...."

then she looked at the floor it was all stained with blood.

"beta tumhe to bahut chot lagi hai tumhe doctor ke paas jana chahiye" Badi came to him.

"nahi badi maa hum theek hai doctor ke paas jaane ki kya jarurat hai aur fir Rajat...."

"Rajat ki chinta mat karo hum sab hai yahaan sanaya beta tum ise lekar docotr ke paas jao"

"Badi maa aap sab jakar aaram kar lijiye me hu yahaan Rajat ke paas aur koi jarurat padegi to me bula lungi"

"tum jaakar aram karlo kyuki aaj hi to aai ho thak gai hogi" namita comes and sits beside her.

"nahi nima di aap log jaiye vese bhi rajat yahaan aise .........to mujhe to neend bhi nahi aayegi saara dhayan to yahi rahega"

"theek hai agar koi jarurat pade to bula lena......"

"ji badi maa"

Everyone left from there for their respective rooms.

At hospital

"Mr Vikrant aap itna careless kaise ho sakte hai pata hai agar aap thodi der me yahaan nahi aate to kuch bhi sakta tha aapke per ka wound kafi deep hai jiski wajah se aapka bahut blood loss ho chuka hai"

"Uncle aap bekar hi chinta kar rahe hai choti si injury hai"

"uncle ab to Vikrant theek hai na"

"haan par tum is baat ka khas khayal rakhna ki ye do din tak bed se hile tak nahi else stiches me problem ho sakti hai"

"ok uncle"

"or ye medicines hai inhe bhi time par dete rehna is se weakness nahi hogi aur iski diet ka bhi dhyan rakhna"

Doctor leaves the room.

"Vikrant tum kya pagal ho agar tume kuch ho jata to..........." she gets angry on him

"ofo my sweet friend aisie kaise kuch ho jaata jab mere paas itna acha bhai hai aur do world ki sabse beautiful friends hai to bhala mujhe kaise kuch ho sakta hai"

"tum bhi na bilkul Rajat jaise ho"

At night Rajat's room

"sunaina........sunaina......"

"haan Rajat bolo hum yahi hai"

"sunaina........" he takes her hand in his hand and keeps it near his heart.

"sunaina tum mujhe kabhi chodke mat jana.........wada karo sunaina..........."

"Haan Rajat hum wada karte hai tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jayenge ..........."

"kabhi chod ke mat jana ..........kabhi chodke mat............" and he again goes to sleep.

After some time sunaina also goes to sleep with her head resting on the platform of the bed. and Rajat's head still on her laps and her hand in his hand. It was around 3:00 am Rajat slowly opens his eyes. as he opened his eyes he found that sunaina was sleeping and his head was on her lap. he slowly lifts his head but due to the movement made sunaina wakes up............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
lovely update. continue soon.

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
wow its superb
its very good
update the next part soon

Edited by deepthis - 21 March 2010 at 4:21am

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
PART  20

After some time sunaina also goes to sleep with her head resting on the platform of the bed. and Rajat's head still on her laps and her hand in his hand. It was around 3:00 am Rajat slowly opens his eyes. as he opened his eyes he found that sunaina was sleeping and his head was on her lap. he slowly lifts his head but due to the movement made sunaina wakes up............

"What happened Rajat you want something"

"Yaa i want water" He gets up and sits on the bed with his back resting against the platform as it was normal to have fever and headache after taking those drugs.Sunaina pours water in the glass and gives him. he drinks the water and places the glass back on the side table.

"Rajat now you should take rest"

"and you.........i know that you didn't had a sleep this night......you must be tired after that long journey so go and have some rest jaan"

(Rajat used to call her jaan many times and sanaya as angel)

"i am fine rajjay don't worry about me and now just go to sleep and moreover i will not be able to sleep also"

Rajat lies down back on the bed.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......."

"Rajat what happened are you ok"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................."

"Rajat kya ho raha hai tumhe me abhi jaakar Vikrant aur di ko bula kar laati hu......." she gets up but Rajat holds her hand.

"nahi sunaina unhe mat batana vo pareshan ho jaenge................."

"par Rajat........."

"me................me..........the............theek hu ............" and he faints.

"Rajat plzzzzzzz ankhein kholo Rajat.............Rajat........Rajat............." she bursts out in tears.

Sanaya after giving Vikrant his medicines comes to Rajat's room and seeing sunaina crying gets worried.

"Sunaina kya hua ro kyu rahi ho"

"di Rajat..........Rajat fir behosh ho gaya........."

"kya par kaise........medicines to de di thi na tumne"

"haan di aur vo theek bhi tha fir achanak use sir me dard shuru ho gaya aur vo faint ho gaya di Plz aap Vikrant ko bula kar aaiye na plz"

"sunaina Vikrant ko mene abhi medicines di hai to vo so gaya use kaafi dard ho raha tha"

"di ab kya kare mujhe to ku6 samjh ni aa raha"

"tum ruko me doc uncle ko call karti hu ki akhir aisa kyu hua"

she dials his No.

"hello yes Sanaya dear"

"uncle Rajat........Rajat faint ho gaya........."

"kya mujhe puri baat batao kya hua"

"uncle aaj Rajat ne fire ko dekh liya.........................." she tells him the complete incidence

"Par aisa kaise ho sakta hai agar usne medicines li hai to ab tak use theek ho jana chahiye tha haan fever aur thoda headche normal hai fir"

"uncle hume bhi ku6 samajh ni aa raha hai kya kare uncle........hume bahut dar lag raha hai"

"beta daro mat acha Vikrant hai kya vahaan meri us se baat ho sakti hai"

"nahi uncle Vikrant so raha hai actually aaj uska accident ho gaya to abhi medicine lekar so gaya hai vo"

"ok then dear just do one thing tum vahaan ke doctors se consult karo meanwhile me mumbai pahuchta hu"

"par uncle yahaan ka koi doc is case ko nahi lena chahta kyuki unhe iski case history nahi pata isliye"

"beta mere aane tak kese bhi Rajat ka dhayan rakho varna uski condition bigad sakti hai me itna jaldi ho sakega pahuchne ki koshish karta hu"

"ok uncle....."

" di ab kya hoga hume sabko batana chahiye"

"par sunaina sab so rahe hai aur shaadi ki bhag daud me bahut thake huye bhi hai"

"to fir kya kare di..."

"aaaaaaaaaaaaa............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Rajat was turning and twisting on bed with pain as it was getting unbearable for him. Vikrants room was next to Rajat's. although he was in deep sleep but somehow he got to know hat his brother was in pain and needs him. he opens his eyes and heared the sounds coming from Rajat's room and without waisting any time he got up on his feets although doctor asked him not to walk he ran to Rajat's room.

"Vikrant tum yahaan.........tum to so rahe the na"

"Rajat ko kya hua"

"pata nahi Vikrant achanak hi use sir me dard shuru gaya hai"

"par kaise.........."

"pata nahi usne paani piya aur......."

"paani......."

"kya hua Vikrant tum itna shocked kyu ho"

"kyuki us glass me mene Rajat ko medicine di thi jo uske baad bhi usme hogi aur jab sunaina ne use paani pilaya to Rajat ne vo medicine fir le li aur vo drug bahut strong hai aur agar theek insaan unhe le le to ulta reaction kar deti hai aur .................."

"aur kya Vikrant......" Sunaina stands up to face him she was scared as she knew what Vikrant was talking about

"to uski death bhi ho sakti hai"

as these words reached sunaina's ears she froze. she stared at Rajat without any blinking her eyes just like a lifeless body

"sunaina kya hua........sunaina" Vikrant shakes him.

one taers rolls down her cheek " humne humare Rajat ko............"

"sunaina isme tumhari koi galti ni hai tumhe to pata bhi nahi tha"

"nahi humne hi Rajat ko...........hum jimmedar hai Rajat ki is halat ke..............."

"sunaina..........." sanaya holds sunaina's face with her hands and tried to turn it to face her but sunaina continuously stared at Rajat who was groaning with pain.

"hume ab aur jada der nahi karni chahiye Rajat ko jaldi hospital lekar jaana chahiye"

"par ghar me baaki sab....."

"abhi humare paas time nahi hai unhe baad me bata denge abhi jaldi chalo"

"par Rajat ko neeche lekar kese jaenge"

Vikrant lifts him in his arms

"Vikrant tumhare stiches..........."

"mujhe apni koi parvah ni hai abhi Rajat ki jaan bachana jada jaruri hai"

"sunaina tum bhi chalo"

"humne Rajat ko maut ke muh tak pahucha diya........."

she was in shock and was not hearing anything the onlything in her mind was that she was responsible for Rajat's condition. sanaya also started crying watching her sister like this.

"Sanaya chalo jaldi chalo"

sanaya takes sunaina with her Vikrant sits with rajat at the backseat while Sanaya was driving the car and sunaina was sitting on the seat next to her and all the way she was repeating the same words.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinniekiran99Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

lovely, great update. continue soon.

thanks for the pm dear.

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hey guyz howz u  all well finally my xams r over nd from now i will be posting the uds i hope its ok with u all.......

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
gr8 update shruja
love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top