Fan Fictions

MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manatated

Hey sinnie! wonderful update! likd it soooo much! update soon dear...jyada der mat lagana...

thanx for liking it.........Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FF~ ATUT BANDHAN~note on pg 11 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran99

hey sinnie i read ur update in rtw and i can tel u it superb Clap

thanx..........Smile

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hello sinnie...wonderful update....gr8888 job....

nitali

nitali

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
oye hoye..........................
hi sinnie..................
mee nitali..............
oye hoye yaar...................
thanks for updating it here.......................
ur ff is too good..........................

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

hello sinnie...wonderful update....gr8888 job....

thanx........Smile

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitali

oye hoye..........................
hi sinnie..................
mee nitali..............
oye hoye yaar...................
thanks for updating it here.......................
ur ff is too good..........................

hi
thanx.......Smile

sinnie

Groupbie

sinnie

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
part 2

Everyone rushes to the hospital Mr Roy's brother was in ICU whereas his sister in law was in the ward and was now out of danger.

Mr Roy along with all the family members first went to see his sister in law but

she was still unconscious so they all came back and stood in coridor
then the door of the Icu opens and a doctor comes out

Mr roy:doctor..........my brother

doc:(silent).................he wants to meet u all.............

they all goes inside the room rajat was with Mrs Roy while vikrant was with Mr Roy
Mr Roy:bhaiya..........

he slowly opens his eyes and gives a smile then he looks at both the babies. He was not at all in condition to speak so he slowly raised his finger and pointed towards rajat and vikrant.Mr Roy and Mrs Roy brought both the babies near him he looked at both of them they were sleeping.then he placed his hands on their heads to bless them

Mrs roy:bhaiya ye rajat hai aur ye vikrant......

he was still looking at both of them then he slowly closed his eyes for forever................

**********************************************************************************

after three months at Mr Roy's house

every one was sitting in the living room

Mrs sangeeta(Mr roy's bhabhi):rajendra mujhe tumse ku6 baat karni hai

Mr Roy:haan bhabhi boliye na .........

Mrs sangeeta:meri aaj hi Mr Chopra se baat hui vo keh rahe the humari company kaafi loss me chal rahi hai...

Mr. Roy:ji bhabhi vo bhaiya ke baad ab company sambhalne wala koi nahi hai wahaan to....

Mrs sangeeta:isiliye me chahti hu tum Australia chale jaao aur vese bhi kisi na kisi ko to bussiness sambhalana hi hoga

Mr roy:par bhabhi Australia ka bussiness to aap aur bhaiya sambhalte the .......

Mrs sangeeta:haan par ab me Australia wapas nahi jaana chahti me yahin rehna chahti hu sabke saath.

Mr roy:par bhabhi agar me Aystralia chala jaonga to yahaan ka bussiness

Mrs sangeeta:vo me sambhal lungi aur vese bhi humara head office to Australia me hi hai to tum chaho to wahaan se bhi India ka saara bussiness control kar sakte ho

Mr Roy:theek hai bhabhi me aur nandni Australia chale jaaenge

At Nandni Mansion in Australia

A car stops in front of the gate and Mr Roy nd Mrs Roy steps out of the car with rajat and vikrant in their hands

they enters the house and a servant brings there lugage inside and takes it to their room

Mrs Roy:hume yu is tarah sabse dur bilkul acha nahi lag raha

Mr Roy:acha to hume bhi nahi laga raha par kya kare ......

Mrs Roy:aur rajat aur vikrant bhi to abhi to abhi bache hai aur unhe humne unke pariwar se alag kar diya

Mr Roy:(silent)

**********************************************************************************

After four months

Mr Roy:are nandni humare rajkumaar kahaan hai

Mrs Roy:honge yahin kahin shaitaniyaan kar rahe honge aur vese bhi dono ne jabse ghutno par chalna shuru kiya hai mere pass to tikte hai nahi idhar se udhar bhaagte rehte hai aur mujhe bhi daudate rehte hai

Mr Roy:are aap is tarah gussa kyon ho rahi hai

Mrs Roy:acha gussa nahi ho to kya kare aap to chale jaate ho office mujhe in do shaitaano ke hawale karke koi mujhse pu6e mujh par kya bitati hai

Mr Roy holds her

Mr roy:vese ek baat to bolni padegi aap yu t khubsurat lagti hi hai par jab gusse me hoti hai to aur bhi jyada khubsurat lagti hai

Mrs Roy:kya kar rahe hai chodiye hume koi dekh lega

Mr roy :kaun dekhega .........koi hai hi nahi ghar me

tabhi aawaaz aati hai

hooooooooooooooooo

hey turns in the direction from the voice was coming .......rajat and vikrant both were sitting in front of the door with their legs crossed and one hand on their open mouth.both of them were making this noise

hoooooooooooo(aajkal ke bache bhi na....)

Mr Roy:aapne theek hi kahaa ye dono ku6 jyada hi shaitan ho gaye hai ..................inaka ku6 to karna padega.........................

as he completed his sentence both of them looked at him and gave a very sweet smile
and went out of the room Mr Roy also followed them while Mrs Roy again got back to work

At Mr Malhotra's house

Mr malhotra:sheetal........................................sheetal................................

she came to the living room with a knife in her hand(she was in the kitchen)

Mrs Malhotra:kya hua kyon chilla rahe hai aap

Mr Malhotra:are yaar vo kya hai na hume humari angels nahi mil rahi kahaan hai dono

Mrs Malhotra:aapne unhe kahaan dhunda

Mr Malhotra:room me .........

Mrs malhotra:galat jagah dhunda hai

MrMalhotra(a bit surprised):matlab

MrsMalhotra:matlab ye ki jabse aapki do pyaari si angels se ghutno par chalna shuru kiya vo dono yahaan kam aur garden me jyada milti hai

Mr Malhotra:garden mein??????????

Mrs Malhotra:ji haan garden me jis tarah aap apne office chale jaate ho apna kaam karne ke liye usi tarah ye dono bhi apke jaate hi apne kaam par chali jaati hai

Mr Malhotra:saaf saaf kahiye na kya keh rahi hai

Mrs Malhotra:hum ye keh rahe hai ki un dono ne ek naya kaam join kiya hai gardener ki saari mehnat par pani ferne ka .........................nahi nahi pani ferne ka nahi..............use jad se ukhadne ka............

Mr Malhotra:(confused)

Mrs Malhotra:are subah gardener chote 2 plantlets laga kar jaata hai aur apki dono shahzadiyaan unhe ukhad deti hai aur abhi bhi vahin kahin lag rahi hongi...........
Mrs Malhotra:ab jaakar aap apni pariyon ke saath kheliye aur mujhe mera kaam karne dijiye..........

she leaves for kitchen while Mr Malhotra leaves for garden

but there was no one in the garden so he gets a bit tensed but then he hears a voice coming from a corner he went there and he saw his two little princess their all in mud busy taking out the plantlets.he lift them in his arms and brought them back in the room

Mr Malhotra:aap dono wahaan kya kar rahi thi .........................

both of them were continuously looking at him and them started making funny faces on watching all those faces Mr Malhotra started laughing and forgets about wat he was talking.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Cardenia

Cardenia

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Sinnie
Nice FF dear .. :)

/CLAPS/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top