Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

varun& roshini-what u see is not always what u get

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Ok people i have no words to describe how delicious varun & roshini are,Day Dreamingat the start of the show i loved all the couples equally and i do so even now,but there is something unique and captivating  about the VARNI love it can be sweet and tender and at the same time  intense and complicated.Both of them are like babes in the woods and both have different perceptions as to what love is!!! for rosh just finding your  MR RIGHT OR YOUR PRINCE CHARMING in the middle of nowwhere is not love alone, love is far greater and deeper than that and that is something you will soon discover and for varun ,my sweetheart,  life will soon teach you that judging a book by its cover is not the way to go!!! so what if she is not a voracious reader like you,  what if she doesn't have any knowledge of astrology and   what if she dresses from head to toe in pinkLOL. Meeting someone who you have similar interests with, now where is the fun in that huh????. Your cerebral views of love and life will never work in the real world coz love has never happened that way and it never will.Love is a natural process of two people wanting to be together.It is not  so much who you belong to but who you want and need  at that stage of your life and right now  you'll two need eachother and  when that happens all  books ,ideoligies and theories of life can be thrown out the window.So my dear varun and roshini u'll are as cute as a button but love will soon teach u'll that having a teddybear as a confidante or Einstein as  a role model is hardly enough if u'll have to venture into this beautiful,dangerous,exciting  and painful unchartered territory which all of us supposedly call" love"Heart.

Edited by anisha12 - 08 July 2009 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "varun& roshini-what u see is not always what u get" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thesemoments

IF-Rockerz

thesemoments

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Avocaadooo! I agree. hehe They are so cute. I'm really loving them right now. UHh..no wordss. This show is getting better and better day by day!!!

toocool4

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree, they were my least favorite but now i wanna see more of them! im stilla huge savni fan but omg varun and roshini are so cute together. He cares about her so much! but he also shows her attiude lol, hes perfect for her!

toocool4

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Awww...VR scene yesterday was the cutest! =D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top