Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 96

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nimmi take some rest dear........post em later.......we aint running away.....mebbe u can lock this thread for awards talk n related stuff....so that evrythingz there in one thread....and evryone can continue talking/chatting/posting in another new thread ...........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 95)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Goshh I m actually embarassed.... u guys are wayy too kind and naive to think I m anything close to cute or sweeeeeeeet... so my little thank you's

@Nimmi: Oye come on youuuuuuu are the adorableeeeeeeee one between the two of us!! LOL pick me up... u wanna build ur muscles shuscles?? hehehehe goshh just read that msg by you and judge who is cuterrrrrr..... Nooooooooooooo I m pureeeeeeeeeeee ebil and darkness bhi :(... I laugh at everything u say coz it IS funnyyyyyyyyyyyy....... mere sense of humour ka ghorrrrrrrrrr apmaaaaaaaaaan.....
Awwww Nimmi yaar sachi I cant tell u how much this means to me coming from u....... I always thought I freak u out with my randomness or scare u away..... I m SOOOOO glad I came to the CC and met u and that u came backkkkkkkk... Every moment is the best moment when u r around... u truly make smile and laugh.. LOL and my desipan aah cant help that....
Loveeeeeee you to bitsHug

@Caro: Aww Caro babaHug Lehhh everyone is a fav here :D

@Tanu: I m not cuteeeee, trust mee..... aww my muhs are more famous rather notorious than I m ....
Hugthankoo

@Palllllluuuu: Oh goshh Pallu Jhallooooo *superrrrrrrr squishhyy hug* seeeeeeeeeeee I can neverrrrrrrr comee close to u in cuteness... sachi yaar.. look at u.. u talk itnaayy cutely.... awwwwwwww gosh yaar sharminda na karEmbarrassed me no cute woot aur hasmukh.. I m grouchy and scaryyy and not always happy I m sadddi huwi LOL u guys are naive and cant see thru... Aww I knoww waisay same for u.. When I seee ur posts or your name... It brings an automatic smile to my face... I knowww I still remember the first time we met.. yaar we had some awesome memories.... LOL my muhs hahahhaha pehli nazar may u went fida over the muh *hides muh behind the duppata* hahaha I dint take it that way.. inna vi bad joke nayi si.. I know we both blabbered and blabbered.. haye what funnn....real life mein.. yaa ask my mom or bro... Leh dancey wanceyyy okieeeeeee *dhakki hi tikki dhakki hi tak* LOLL gosh now when I wud see that scene or use this wud think of u :D

@Kavya: Awww Hug I m not sweet yaar... hehe muhs say thank you!

@Aarti: Gosh u know when I read ur comment abt the emoticons.. I like uh-oh! I might kinda irritate her with my posts but then aisa huwa nahi thankfully.... Oh I reallyyyy want that day to come and u take over the whole system.. Oh I m more expressive in my virtual life than in my real life.. hehe aww fluffball .. Haye lol I wish.. but I m so not... but thankoo soo much
Hug

@AP: Anuuuuuuuu Bannnnnnnnuu :D I knowww same thing I was like where to begin.... yaar face of the earth? The word 'adorable' will be hoing sharminda.. you are MORE biased.. how can u be convinced aiwee may... awwwwwwww :( chindi heart hai.. gold ka pata nahi.. yaar AP tum bhi na.. aisey hi kuch bhi boling just coz I m ur partner ... muahhh loveeee you dont even know how to say thank youHugand happppppppppppyy BirthdayyyyyyyHugHugHug

@Manali:
Gosh Manali and Sweet can be synonyms.... sachi u r a complete sweetheart muahhhh . the only synonym Zainu has is ebil or okay maybe insane.... awwww I m not that innocent
Hug... I m tez tarar and imsarty pants Cool thank you soo muchh Hug

@Mitsy:Lehhh larki u are the helpful and sweeeeeet and totalllyyy cute and funny one... awww more than patience its more like I m slow and confused so if I dont read up ... I m like totally lost with what to say... purple muhs LOL muhs are happy for all the footage they are getting thank you soo muchhHug

@Mel: Meluuuuuuuuuuuuu goshhh u r superrrrrrrrrr biased.. Ofcourse I m your di... you r my lil baby sister.. you would tou only see good things abt me.. which arent even there.. Awww I dont even know if I deserve ur respect or love... :( Melu u always make me senti and rulao me with such comments.... *sigh* loveeeeee u soooooooooooo much and your love for me is blind I tell u tabhi u think only such nice things abt me..muahhHug

Edited by -Faith- - 08 July 2009 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
OK, goood ideaaa Tanu!

Here's #26 people: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210558#22869723

Shift baseeeee there and this shall be preserveddd as the awards thread!!!! Now shooo! On to #26! Pronto.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002pigbelly4myfeetDarkHellBlaze

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
sowwie Nimmi posted this pehle let me edit this and shift it to the next one Embarrassed

Edited by -Faith- - 08 July 2009 at 3:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Nimmi yaar go to sleep!! 23 hours!! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU STILL UP??? Jao jaake so jao beta...*strokes head*

And awww tussi log....you guys are so sweet...thank you shank you haijee for all the wonderfull comments! *BIG TIGHT KAS KE WAALI JHAPPI*

Nimmi: LOL you and the Pallo raani thing. Imma start calling you Nimmo Rani now!! :P....unless you really hate it....in that case cancel that plan. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? That sarson ka khet wala dream is SOOO gonna come true. Even if I have to draggg your man's as* to Punjab. ahaha aww thanks yaar. *HUGSS*

Zainu: Awww yaar na jee na YOU are the cute one! ahaha YESSS thank youuu for making me watch andaaz apna apna!! I am like your hamesha tak abhari for that! BEST.MOVIE.EVER.!!! And we will ALWAYS do the dhakk ki chiki dance! NO MATTER WHATT!! Even when we turn 90 saal ke budhe. :D :D ....aur haan your danda YIKESS *kutte ki dum ki tarah runsss and hides* hehe *JHAPPI LELO* ....ahaha tamatar lelooo....bhindi bhi lelooo.....tazaaa tazzaa....ek rupee mein bees killoooo.....MANNN I MISS INDIA!!!

Caro: *sigh*...I think I'm gonna have to get used to the Palvali thing aren't I? hehe....awww *HUGS* yaar. YAYYY *high five* K3G partners for LIFE!!!

Kavz: Aww o jee thankyou *HUGSS*

Aarti: o haan theekhai lelo jee time jitna marji...aww thanks haijee you are also very warm. *HUGS*

Anu-JEEEE: :P....haha YESS sahi pehechana...I do love my jeee's, they just desify everything you know? OYE phir wahi baat....I AM NOT CUTEE!! haha *HUGS*

MITSYYYY: LOLLL aaja meri gulbaddan!! ahaha *gets people doubting your straightness again* :P :P....lol awww you're so sweet yaar. you make me wanna hug you too!!! BACK OFF PEEPULLL SHE's MINEEE!! *hataoss lambi line of larke, and HUGSSSSSS YOUU* hehehehee....

Mels: Awww yaar I loved talking to you too...jitna bhi humne baat ki. Can't wait to talk to you more! *HUGSS*

Manali: Aww my new cookie sharing BEST FRIEND!! *hugs youuuu till you choke*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@ Manali: arrey no need to feel bad at all. haan yes ab jaan gayi. Aww you're the cute one. *hugs* ....now can I get more cookies?? :P

@ Ash: LOL Ash JEE. Aww Love you too yaar *HUGS*. And pleasee don't even...YOUUUU are the cute one...Pshtttt.

@ Zainu: ahahahahhahaha 'suck' mein!!! O GODDDDD!!! *HIDESSS FACE* ahahahahaa I meant 'sukh' mein......oye yaar....I am one embarrased kudi right now....
ahahah ok jee okay....as long as we are EVERGREEN. *aaja jhappi payen*

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Her Royal Highness has arrived.

Tongue

That was a great ceremony guys! Congrats to all the winners, especially SARAH!

acteur

acteur

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged

I raced through the awards pages, will read in leisure, post by post, later, but I do want to say.....Mitsy,Nimmi & Anu!!!!!  Awesome hosting!!!! All the siggy makers, totally loved the siggies for all categories!!They were truly awesomesauce!!!!!Awesome cheering crowd, catering crowd, musical & dancing crowd, bit***** crowd, wooting crowd!!!!!!This CC gang really rocks!!!!!The excitement, the whole hulla balloo of an awards function was so palpable just by reading itLOL....this thread goes into my favorites for its true blue entertainment value!!!!

Congratulations to ALL WINNERS & RUNNERS UP!!!!

Mels: Special mention about your thanksgiving speech, what A sense of humor!!You so deserve your award!!!!!I ROFLed a lot reading your acceptance speech.

Hmmm, me & Original rambler!!!!I don't consider myself one but since junta has voted, who am I to contest it, so I humbly accept the award ***mental note:  should become  politician!!! **** I dedicate this award to Pritam & Anu Malik, my inspirational gurus for originality!

Me & Lazy ramblerBig smile...Finally I did it!!!Finally I lived up to the standards of my idols Garfield and Beetle Bailey!!!! What can I say about this prestigious award except that all the 24 awards put together can NEVER equal this one award ***to the other winners*** and you ALL know that, so seethe away ladies!!!!!

Least work with the MOST recognition, what more can one ask for in life!!!

Congrats to you too Pallavi!!!

Edited by acteur - 09 July 2009 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-Bazingaincandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top