Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 93)

Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 96

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Manali is a doc *surprised!!!!*

hey miss awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentBazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 93)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkHellBlaze

CAROO!!! dude you ROCK no doubt in that! you have the BESHT and PHUNNIEST siggs EVVAA!!!

Zainuu LOL noLOL but dont worry i will, one day hehe!

and ur the conphoosed member eh?LOL

thank u jee!

AnonymousUser

IF-Sizzlerz

AnonymousUser

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

Originally posted by DarkHellBlaze

CAROO!!! dude you ROCK no doubt in that! you have the BESHT and PHUNNIEST siggs EVVAA!!!

Zainuu LOL noLOL but dont worry i will, one day hehe!

and ur the conphoosed member eh?LOL

thank u jee!

YESH!!! but dont worry I'm not confuesd issues with you you ROCK and have the BESHTEST spoof siggs! no shak on that!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ashh give noww na.. why one day??

Aww Caro yaa wohi na u r kabhi busy kabhi freee... we miss you... leh me squishableeeeeeeee wud that squishing reduce some weight.. if yes then squish awayyyyyyyy

AP might be going back home by this time....
Nimmi must be tireddd...

@Pallu: Aww yaa and today u got to interact more with Manu! :D

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Palllo rani!

Nimmi (darkness_123): Palllooooo rani! Pallo rani seems to be giving tough takkar to Shreya in the SRK fangirl dept.... She's a complete sweetheart and so easy to talk to! Also, she is the only one hereee who supports my dreams and likes to give me dilaasa that my bollywood sapnaaa of finding love in a sarson ka khet will come true! TongueTongueTongue

Zainu (-Faith): Pallu Rani .. Pallu Jhallo .. Palvali.. cute2stay.. ALL names imply and tell u enough abt her cuteness. Gosh I remember the first time she came to the CC and I guess Kajol-Srk vid avis ki koi baat ki thi.. the ones Anu made .. And then we interacted sooo many times.... She is sooooo much fun and I loveeeee her cute cute baatein and nautanki LOL and the translation u told to that angrez dudeLOL Shararti bacha she is.. She makes me smileeeeeeeeee and laugh and want to pull her cheeks.. She is totally adorableee!! And yay she saw Andaz Apna Apna and thought of me.. And she is scared of my danda hehe....LOL

Caro (carolinecj): Palvali(Not a typo) is another IBL ki band leader and shaaan... fav ghatiya song writer again and one who got me addicted to K3G all over !!LOLLOL

Kavya (Kavya_KraZQueen): Pallo's gestures are so cute, I just love them .Her bubbly nature is contagious 

Aarti (..Aarti..): need more time, but oh so warm!

Anu (nureat01): First thing I think of when I think of Pallavi is 'jeeee'LOLLOL....she lurves adding 'jee' at the end of most her sentences....the punjabiyat drips from each lineLOLLOL....what more can I say....she's supercute! Just like her username saysLOLLOL

Mitsy (mits002): As her name suggests, she is cute. ALWAYS Enthusiastic and Lively! Very friendly and nice. She will make you wanna just hug her  LOL!!! Easy going, positive in life. I feel happy talking to her! (I AM STRAIGHT YOU DIRTY HEADS!!)  *huggss*

Melissa: We haven't talked much, but I did read your posts in the CC. From whatever I could gather from the posts, I must say that I find your easy-going nature very welcoming for an always reluctant-to-talk person like me.

Anyone else here who wants to see their's right now??? Coz I kinda havent slept in 23 hours.... Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentpigbelly4myfeetAnonymousUserBazinga-Faith-petticoatAreYaar

AnonymousUser

IF-Sizzlerz

AnonymousUser

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Ahhh i dunno what to say Zainnu LOL, I'll do it toomoorrow kk I'm too CONPHUSED to think what to right! LOL

Minali's a DOCTOR!!! wow i didnt know that!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
nimmi u better have some sleep beforeposting the nxt few :D

im starting fr home too

buhbyee
be online in an hr or so

Gossip Girl

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top