Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 96

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Woah the msgs :( even me the chappad chappad non stop is speechless....
Kya kahoon... OMGG pleeeeeeeeeej guys this IS soo embarassing... Manu, Ash and Tanu gosh u guys bhiiiiiii...

I m nottt asal may cute or sweet ... *sigh*
You guys were being beyonddddddddddd kind.....

Caro and Kavya hehe even I wrote comparitively less... Aww and thank you siggies for the siggymakers is realllyy nice.. Mitsyyy ab come out and talkkk naaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 91)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

I was just looking at my siggy and laughing

tanu awesome siggy

Bees saal baad
Dilwale dulhania le jaayegaa

OMG mein tou 43 mein shaadi karoongi kyaROFL

PJ

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

ahahaha KAVZ you nautanki! :P

Awww Zainu is SUPERRR adorable indeed! Hug ahaha no ways yaar!! tussi vi yehi wala dialogue soch rahe the!! waah ji waah dekho lazzi minds think alike or what! And aww LOL love kal wala sig...thank you haijee very much...Embarrassed

@ Caro: ahahaha I TRIEDDDD to write 2-3 sentences but I couldn't....it was too hard....ahaha and ya'll call ME lazy?? Pshhtttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
pallavi ur like the dancing toy..battery waala

switch on and goes on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
CARO!!!!!!!!

Nimmi (darkness_123): LOL, caro is a hoot.... Even the thought of her Mayank/Rakhi sigs and songs have me giggling right now. And her current  Sheena Ka Swayamwar sig!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHHAAHAHH! The girl is just tooo good at the spoofs!

Zainu (-Faith):  A total masti khor with an awesome sense of humour and amazing spoofing abilities... you rock Caro! Miss talking to u coz u r mostly over loaded with work.... Extremely honest and straight with her views.... And totally lovableeeeee and huggable :D esp when she does the Zainu baba. She is sooo much fun to be arnd :-)

Tanu (phoenixsilver): the wittiest n funniest avi n sigg maker......finally smone I can discuss surya with......and a fellow LW fan......Big smileBig smile

Pallavi (cute2stay):  CAROOOOOOOO!! Mannn I could write a whole page about you....I've known you since forever....like all of my IF time pretty much. Mannn I remember all our paradise times and how ALLL we did was this---> ROFL. Like ALL the time. LOL I LOVE your spoofs!! ahaha you make me laugh! And your avis and spoofy sigs....heyyy I like the word spooofyyy....sounds like goofyy you know...which you are. Tongue....in a good way of course. OOOO MANNNNNNN My BESTESHTTT memory with you has got to be our tamil video night!!! ahahahahhaaa MANN we were like the only ones in the cc and how much did I learn from you about.....well tamil songs!! OO I still remember.....Kathadi yende...something....enda sutha ree....awwww mannn ok that wasn't even close was it?? We'll just have to have another tamil session where you teach me again! Tongue Do you think I'm EVER like in all of my life gonna be able to remember this song?? I'll seriously celebrate all night if I do....mannn watch....after like 10 years...I'll be like at my wedding alter.....the priest dude will be like "so do you take this man...blah blah blah" and I'll be like "KATHADI YENDA SUTHA REEEEEE" ANDDD do the dance!! Annnd IFFFF my to be husband does the dance with me....I'll know he's my soulmate...and if NOTTTT Ouch......it's gu-byeeeee buddy!! Tongue ahahah it'll be like the best test ever....thanks to YOUUUUU!!! See you just saved my ass for my LIFEEE!! How will I ever thank you?? I KNOWWW....I'll mail you pics of Surya everynight will that do? TongueLOLAwww ok I should end this....but mann I love you Caro, and all our GT's (good times) together! JHAPPISSSSSSS........o wait...I forgot JKJSSSSSSSS! CoolRemember: WE LOVE PRABHU DEVAAAAAAA!!! HE DA MANN! *runs to youtube him, leaves caro* Tongue hehe...Embarrassed HugHugHug
ps. I am NOTTTT A PALVALIII!!! Angry LOL

Kavya (Kavya_KraZQueen): She was the one who told me about this CC in the first place so I owe my griha pravesh in to this CC to her LOL.  She is my best friend 
Aarti (..Aarti..): Now this girl has the imagination of a child. Wild, all over the place and so entertaining! 

Anu (nureat01): Caroji I got to know thru the MN paradise where I used to drop in intermittently...and stalk for updates as wellLOLLOL...We've seen a lot of ups and down thru the forum....lived thru some MAJOR forum drama together as wellLOL....she's very witty! I love her funny sigs/avis....she spoofs the weirdo stuff they show in MJHT perfectly!Clap And she's the creator of the IBL gallery as well...THE most rocking place in the MJHT forum!Clap

Manali (ManaliS):  if theres any award for the "most mast maula member of the CC...it shud go to caro! i admire her bindaas attitude.. n love her spoofs too! LOLHug

Mitsy (mits002): Caro, she is a very unique personality. She is EVERYWHERE! LOL. She makes this LOL siggies.. which sometimes goes over my peasized head. Very much around and easy to talk to.

Melissa: Caro and I have been friend from the MN paradise days. She came in paradise when I took a break from IF, for some days. So when I came back and read some of her posts, honestly I thought that she was someone who expected that whatever she said was right, while anyone who doesn't agree with her is wrong. God knows from where I gathered such horrendous judgment!!! Anyway, one day, it was just the two of us in MN paradise. I talked with her, and understood that I jumped to the negative conclusion. She is just a girl with strong opinion and justification, that's it! She is not at all a person who thinks others are wrong, she just believes in her opinions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentpigbelly4myfeetDarkHellBlazeBazingaSunNaapetticoatAreYaar

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

pallavi and nimmi

u guys wrote essays fr everybody

*shocked muh zainu isshtyle*

Eggjaktly! We were the only ones who kept it strictly to 2-3 sentences Shocked

dude the list was long..so i didnt write more than 2-3 lines for anybody!!Ouch

Ditto!

Zainu,GG , everything written about you rings true! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Carooooo *gives you a tight jhappi before hitting the bed* Everyone is right- she ROCKS muaahh

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

pallavi ur like the dancing toy..battery waala

switch on and goes on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OYEEE AngryAngry AngryAngryAngry battery wala toy kisko bola re??

ahahah atleast it's dancing! Phir theekhai. Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top