Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 96

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
A million and one bear hugs for all you guyssssssssssssss! Thank you so much for the wonderful words! Hug

@Nimmi: Yaar WHEN will you get over the page numberssssss?? :P LOL....hey I LOVED that first week epi review of MJHT.....haha

@Zainu: Muahhhhhhhh! You ARE biasedddddd! :P LOL....but I adooooooooore you beyond words! *squishyyyyy hugs*HugHug

@Caro: Ahh you are being far too kind.....but thank you so much *hugs*

@Tanu: Hug  Yaaaaaaaaar! I'm feeling speechless :S LOL

@Pallavi: Awww yaarHugThank you soooooo much! I remember that Just for fun post! LOLLL...we had sooo much fun there, sach mein! I'm so glad I got to know you tooHugHug

@Kavya: LOL yaar....you guys are giving me too much credit...it's nothing like that :S lol

@Aarti: Oh yaar *sigh*Hug.....Oh what do I sayyyyyyyyyyyyy.....:S....LOL.....thank you so much!

@Manali: Aww thank you soooo much yaar! I looooooove talking to you as well!HugHug

@Mitsy: LOLLL yaar....do I REALLY get along with EVERYONEEEEE?? *coughs* :P....ROFL....you are toooo adorable for words! Muahhh!HugHugHug

@Mels: Hawwwwwww *shocked muh* You thought I was the 'my way or highway types'??? ROFL....ahaaaa...ab toh detail mein pucchna padega ki kya exact phirst impression tha mere baare mein :P

But it's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you here yaarHugHug

Edited by nureat01 - 08 July 2009 at 2:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentpigbelly4myfeettheta-Faith-petticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! (Page 89)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002

This one is for TANU, CARO, SUKHI and GG for their SIGS!!

Smile

THANK U!

doubt! is this supposed to be a siggyLOLLOL
i will use it that way!
tahnk u siggy!

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

KAVYA!!!!!!!!

Nimmi (darkness_123):
Like Zainu and her purple font, Kavya and her red bolded font are instantly recognisable. Though I haven't known her for a long time, she makes me totally LOL with her posts, sp. the "anti-Mappu" ones. She also has her eye on my NAUTANKI award, which i won't let her have! Ok, maybe she can have it for a lil while...! Embarrassed

Zainu (-Faith):  Love her camera flashing on face and glass breaking effects and her generally cute not so emosunal LOLstyle of talking. I love how she is soo passionate abt MN and how she analyzes everything itni achay say :D Love her for being a fellow nautanki baaz *hugs* We have had conversations with 23994580 diverse topics and all have been equally enjoyable. She has a really cute way of expressing herself :-)

Caro (carolinecj): the nautanki of the CC! she comes wit the besshhhtt spoofs and fullsome entertainer..half of mayur fans language and terms have been contributed by kavya!

Tanu (phoenixsilver): the nautankiest girl ever.......love her nautankisLOL......and a fellow MB fan......Big smile

Pallavi (cute2stay):  KAVZZZZZZZ!! Youuuu emotional, nautanki, evil ideas ki queen, wannabe IBL boss larkiiiiII!!!!!!! TongueTongue Gosh I have so much to say about you too.....I could fill pages....my first memory of you has got to be in mayur paradise where you were all shaan se showin off the DB to all the poor newbies like me! Tongue ROFL I swear if you caught any newbie in the paradise....jo bakra mil gaya....the first thing you'd do is show off the DB....ROFL. And you still do that.....show off all your posts dont'chya? LOL And you're SO proud of it! Cool And that's what so awesome about you kudiye!! Big smile O how can I forget...your goodbye post!! ROFL
JOKE OF THE YEARRR!!! I am never gonna let you off that one!!! It was sooo LONGGGG.....and senti....and mann you collected sooo many posts of people goin..."kavz yaar don't go, we need you".....ROFL I bet you have it framed or something somewhere don't you? Come on, spill it I know you do....do you look at it everyday? And see how much people LOWEEE you? LOLTongue OK FINE I'll stop with the goodbye post....and say something more worthwhile.....ROFLROFLROFL goodbye post!!! ROFLROFLROFL.......ok I'm done laughing...promise. Tongue Aww ok.....I LOVE your posts about MN....you say the most bang on things! You're awesome basically when it comes to MN. Smile...and alot of other things too....ok that's enough tareef for ya.....NEXTTTT. Tongue...hehe...J/k.....hug? HugHugHug

Aarti (..Aarti..): Ah the lady with the pretty eye. An eye for detail. Passionate to the core, friendly and warm. As vibrant as the colour of her font.

Anu (nureat01): Ahh Kavya the KrazyQueenLOLLOL....Kavyaji ko hum MJHT days se pehle se jaante hain....through the Bidaai forum...she used to post occasionally....usually to drool over Aalekh onlyLOL....She's a very articulate, EMOSANALTongue and witty girlLOLLOL.....her posts in the forum are an obvious testament to that....she's a huuuuuuuuuuuge Rati fangirlLOL....very liable to get EMOSANAL quickly about the degradation of MN in the showLOLLOL...she identifies closely with Nupur so I'm guessing that's exactly how she is in real lifeLOL

Manali (ManaliS): rati fangirl! LOL thats the first word that comes to my mind when i think of kavya! strong willed n quite intelligent!Hug

Mitsy (mits002):
I recognize her thru her red bold posts. Very funny. Her contribution in the IBL has be ROFL like funny!

Mel (Melissa): One of my closest friend from MN paradise. When we first met, she and I had a very cordial discussion. For the first time in my life, I didn't make any assumption whatsoever about a person. Then after couple of days, Kavya and I had a very logical debate (I wouldn't call it argument, since we both justified our points in a very decent and formal way) about something I can't remember now. Do you remember it, kavya? Anywho, after I came back in MN paradise from a break, Kavya and I talked with each other about MN and ended up discussing Princi and that's when we started calling Excel as Axe-L. Kavya and I totally hit it off, and we kept rofl-ing. Our hilarious discussions continued and after another break from IF, we shifted to the CC. Kavya is a very fun-loving person. She may come across as a little aggressive at times, but that's only her adorable hyper-ness. She says exactly what she means and is so direct that her actual emotions flashes in every post of hers. She really doesn't know how to tone things down, and that's one of the cutest things about her.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentpigbelly4myfeetAnonymousUser-Faith-BazingaincandescenceSunNaapetticoatAreYaar

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Tanu: I LOWED the cartoon strips you used in the siggies you made so can you please  make one Siggy for me that includes all the categories I was runners up for?

sure.....no probsSmile.....do repost the list of categories pleez.....and if u dont mind....can i post the sigg tommorow.....my computer is working really slow now and evrythings freezing up from repeatedly....pleez dont mind......

Manuuuuu....congrats !!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-Bazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I will check good stuff about everyone tomorrow!

Okies people am off for tonight, I will wake up tomorrow morning and set out on my mission to find the cure for toe nail cancer

Stop looking at me like that  Nimmi, I read about it before you mentioned it, you can't prove that I am lying!

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 08 July 2009 at 3:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-petticoatAreYaar

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
pallavi tanu n zainu..thanks guys Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

ZAINU!!!!!!!!!!

Nimmi (darkness_123):
ZAINU IS JUST TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS. I didn't thinkkkkk anyonee could be thisss adorableee, esp on a madhouse like IF. God, every post I read of her's makes me want to pick her up and squeeze squeeze squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze herrrr to death, coz she's so damn adorable and squishyyy. Zainu is justttt pureeeeeeee goodnesss and love, alll sunshine and sweetness, wrapped up in purple font and her *muhs*. She always has a kind, loving word to say, and will you make feel right at home if you're new! Not to mention she's a bucket of LOLz with her crazzzyyyy muhs and her desipannn.... She's my biggest ego boost on this CC, coz she laughs at everything I say, no matter how lame!The nicest member in this CC, ever. EVER!!!!!!! *continuess to squeeeze her*

Caro (carolinecj): the cutest member of the CC!!!!!!!!!!!! she is probably everybodys favourite down here!definitely my fav!

Tanu (phoenixsilver): the cutest girl ever.....can never hurt neone in her posts.....love her cute muhs and her purple font......the sweetiepie of the CC......Muah !! Big smileHug

Pallavi (cute2stay):  Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! *super squishyyyy mushyyy kas ke zor daar jhapppiissss* O where do I begin....itna kuch hai kehne ko toh....Gosh yaar I just love you for just....YOUUUU!! You're such an amazingly cute woot, te hasmukh, te alwayz happieee, te pyar banting, te happiness spreading....te never makin anyone feel bad, te......te hor ki chaida hai twannu?? Tongue LOL You're just the kind of person, that I feel like smilinnggg when I see your name! And your purple font on IF!! TongueLOL I have so many great memories of you from the cc....I think you're one of the first people I met in the cc...you and Anu. And your *lo dus* LOLLOL And I went totally fida over your 'muhs'....like love at first sight you know.....Day Dreaming.....hehe...fikar karan di lod shod ni haijee....assi don't mean it thaattt wayyy.....LOL.....ok sorry baddd joke that jee. Embarrassed *hides muh*....LOL O I remember our koi sir na pair wali talks....LOL....and gosh yaar so many good memories haigee. Zainu I love you for always bringing happiness wherever you go!! I'm sure real life mein bhi you always make everyone happy! Hugnow...time to DANCEEEE.....dhak ki chikki dhak ki chikkkiiiii! LOLLOL *lo dus* Wink

Kavya (Kavya_KraZQueen): Hands down the sweetest person of this CC and her 'muhs' are the most adorable thing about her

Aarti (..Aarti..): OMG she is so sweet!! She has to be the most expressive person I have ever met! I love her easy smiley substitute, more so since I suffer from emoticon phobia! Somebody am gonna take over the whole system, Zainab, so beware! Is there anybody more affectionate than this fluffball??

Anu (nureat01): Zainuuu Wainuuu....ahh where to beginLOL....Zainu is THE most adorable person on the face of this earth! I'm convinced totally!LOLLOL...and I'm sure most ppl here concur with me....she's got a heart of gold....always watching out for everyone, unbelievably caring and sweet...with a super adorably expressive sense of humorHugLOL....she's always there to lend an ear to listen to everyone or a shoulder to cry on....she brightens up the CC everytime she shows up! Muahhhh!

Manali (ManaliS): i think zainu=adorable! synonyms! i dont wish to say anything else LOL Zainu u are really very very adorable! Hugstay the same always.. u are very sweet n innocent! Hug

Mitsy (mits002):
She is just soo caring and thoughtful. The only person who has the patience to go back and read everything and REPLY. She comes in with cute purple muhs that are really adorable! A rare PH fanatic in this CC. Her emoticons are sooo CUTE!!!

Mel (Melissa):
What can I say about Zainu di? I already gave a long list of her endearing personality. She has been like a sister to me and is one of my best friends. I respect her very very much, and there isn't really any adjective nice enough to justify the sweetness and kindness in her. Love you a lot di!!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentpigbelly4myfeetAnonymousUserBazingaSunNaa-Faith-petticoatAreYaar

Gossip Girl

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top