Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Palllo rani!

Nimmi (darkness_123): Palllooooo rani! Pallo rani seems to be giving tough takkar to Shreya in the SRK fangirl dept.... She's a complete sweetheart and so easy to talk to! Also, she is the only one hereee who supports my dreams and likes to give me dilaasa that my bollywood sapnaaa of finding love in a sarson ka khet will come true! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Zainu (-Faith): Pallu Rani .. Pallu Jhallo .. Palvali.. cute2stay.. ALL names imply and tell u enough abt her cuteness. Gosh I remember the first time she came to the CC and I guess Kajol-Srk vid avis ki koi baat ki thi.. the ones Anu made .. And then we interacted sooo many times.... She is sooooo much fun and I loveeeee her cute cute baatein and nautanki LOL and the translation u told to that angrez dudeπŸ˜† Shararti bacha she is.. She makes me smileeeeeeeeee and laugh and want to pull her cheeks.. She is totally adorableee!! And yay she saw Andaz Apna Apna and thought of me.. And she is scared of my danda hehe....πŸ˜†

Caro (carolinecj): Palvali(Not a typo) is another IBL ki band leader and shaaan... fav ghatiya song writer again and one who got me addicted to K3G all over !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavya (Kavya_KraZQueen): Pallo's gestures are so cute, I just love them .Her bubbly nature is contagious 

Aarti (..Aarti..): need more time, but oh so warm!

Anu (nureat01): First thing I think of when I think of Pallavi is 'jeeee'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she lurves adding 'jee' at the end of most her sentences....the punjabiyat drips from each lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....what more can I say....she's supercute! Just like her username saysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mitsy (mits002): As her name suggests, she is cute. ALWAYS Enthusiastic and Lively! Very friendly and nice. She will make you wanna just hug her  LOL!!! Easy going, positive in life. I feel happy talking to her! (I AM STRAIGHT YOU DIRTY HEADS!!)  *huggss*

Melissa: We haven't talked much, but I did read your posts in the CC. From whatever I could gather from the posts, I must say that I find your easy-going nature very welcoming for an always reluctant-to-talk person like me.

Anyone else here who wants to see their's right now??? Coz I kinda havent slept in 23 hours.... πŸ₯±

AnonymousUser thumbnail
Ahhh i dunno what to say Zainnu LOL, I'll do it toomoorrow kk I'm too CONPHUSED to think what to right! LOL

Minali's a DOCTOR!!! wow i didnt know that!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nimmi u better have some sleep beforeposting the nxt few :D

im starting fr home too

buhbyee
be online in an hr or so
NIMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to chase you out of here now. You need to get some restπŸ€—Is your leg better now??? Run before I decide to hack into your account and change the password, which should be along the lines of 'shirtless guys'! 😈
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woah !!! slow down with the slambook posts......havent finished reading one and u post another...... :O

achha chalo i'll leave now.......my head hurts......damn headaches !!!.........i'll come later on and read the posts vistaar se......aaaraam se..... :)

CONGRATS  to all who won !!!! :D

Kavs.....u'll get ur sigg tomrw...... :))

Anu......and u ur bday gift tomrw !!! :D

Edited by phoenixsilver - 14 years ago
AnonymousUser thumbnail
LOL Nimmi why dont you take a lil nap and do the rest tommorow! you must be tired after all this award and slam book work =D
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG now im blushing.. *cheeks tamaatar jaise laal hoing* 😳 πŸ˜›

Thankuuu for all those woderful words guys!! πŸ€—

@nimmi... i hope we get to talk soon! πŸ€— i love ur posts!!

@Zainu: awww yaar... now this is too much tareef :S *embarrased muh* Muahhh πŸ€—πŸ€— i love u! u are the sweetest! πŸ€—

@tanu.. u know how much i love u..mwahhhh! πŸ€—πŸ€— im soo soo glad that i met u on IF! πŸ€—

@pallavi.. ahh my new best friend..meri cookies yaad rakhna! :PπŸ€—

@Kavya: i love talking to u too! πŸ€—

@Aarti: aww..πŸ€— i think i shud snatch the fangirl award from mitsy..what say :P

@anu.. my bday girl πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  what do i say? itni tareef.. *blush* :P thanku πŸ€— Muahhh! im soo glad i met u on IF! πŸ€—

@mitsy: i hope so too! πŸ€— n thanks for the sig again..itsbeautiful!! πŸ€—

@Mels πŸ€— love ur posts!! hilarious! hope we get to talk soon!

Thanku guys! πŸ€—πŸ€— Love u all πŸ€—

btw nimmi u doing a  great job with posting all the msgs n stuff! πŸ€—πŸ€—  πŸ‘
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Zainu: NAHIINNNNNNNN jeee tussi vi teaming up with Caro now! Not fair jee not fair! I thought you were my lajji wala partner....meri harri bharri friend, meri humdard, dukh mein suck mein....meri dost yaar sab kuch....kya kya kasme khayeen thi humne...kitne waade....

ahhahaha ok ok I'll stop...:P

@ Caro: YESSSS THANK YOU for the songgg!! I NEEDD to remember this.
AnonymousUser thumbnail
Pallo JEE πŸ€—now what can i say about you huh EXCEPT that you are SO CUTE πŸ˜› your posts are always a pleasure to read! Lowe you MWAH =D
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@pallavi: same here!! i think this is the first time we spoke to each other!! awww i didnt write anything abt u i guess :S now i feel bad abt it..  :(
chalo koi nahi..ab to jaan gayi :D u are the cutest πŸ€— just like ur username! :D

@caro: mast maula means fun loving..one who doesnt care much.. chilled out..got the meaning naa ? :P n yes me a doc! lol...