Balika Vadhu

Enough of Sugna's story -move now (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I agree. Please end up Sugna's story and start the story of the new guy. AngryAngry
I mean Jagiya's friend.
Big smileBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enough of Sugna's story -move now (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anngrace_samson

Groupbie

anngrace_samson

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Agreed.. its horrible to watch when Sugna comes to the screen...
I mean... I'm also a person who lost lost my boyfriend through death..and I guess at the same age that Sugna portrays.. There was depression.. but here its too much.. so much exaggerrated...
itna tho nahin hotha yaar.... Cry

My life didnt stop as the way it is showed in the story... [although,I didnt do any stupidities as it is shown in the movie.. all that preggy things.. ]

May be time would be the healer for Sugna....
and that means for more years we need to see this rona-dhona.....
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

kisst

kisst

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
i agree with you

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anngrace_samson

Agreed.. its horrible to watch when Sugna comes to the screen...
I mean... I'm also a person who lost lost my boyfriend through death..and I guess at the same age that Sugna portrays.. There was depression.. but here its too much.. so much exaggerrated...
itna tho nahin hotha yaar.... Cry

My life didnt stop as the way it is showed in the story... [although,I didnt do any stupidities as it is shown in the movie.. all that preggy things.. ]

May be time would be the healer for Sugna....
and that means for more years we need to see this rona-dhona.....
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

sorry to hear that...and yes time is a healer and maybe for suguna too it will be. but unfortunately as per the show its been only 3 months since pratap's death whereas for us its been atleast 4-5 months. so god knows how long this greiving will continue!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top