Enough of Sugna's story -move now

sanya79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I  simply fail 2 understand. what was the need of all this child issue? If the messsage was widow remarriage, then it could have been more easily and happily done without Sugna being pregnant. Is it necessary that she can remarry bcos she is pregnant . Cant the marriaghe take otherwise??? I am sick of sugna ...sugna ...sugna...
Cumon BV guys, move ahead of sugna. There are other ppl inthe show also. Like Anandi and Jagya, Gehna's prgenancy issue.... They should have married Sugna and moved with the story. Y dragging in this way????/
Ever after Prtapa's death episode, it is more of tense atmosphere in BV rather than entertainment. As if they have no other stiry than Sugna. This is one of  the reason for BV's TRP going down. ppl are sick of this sugna's rona dhona. I think i will have 2 stop watching this show which began with a wondeful beginning but has become another tense serial in which a family with good ppl like bhairon singh and Sumitra have to face problems only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed yaar m fed of seeing sugna crying n crying
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally. You feel sorry for her but enough already.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya in a way, im getting tired of this dragging. the pregnancy issue was the last thing they needed.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...if they genuinely wanted to show widow remarriage they shld have ignored the pregnancy issue and shown shyam-suguna falling in love gradually and convincing their folks and getting married instead of all this dumb drama.
winnie27sh thumbnail
i agree too. I am bored with this track !!!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Please end up Sugna's story and start the story of the new guy. 😡😡
I mean Jagiya's friend.
😃😃
anngrace_samson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed.. its horrible to watch when Sugna comes to the screen...
I mean... I'm also a person who lost lost my boyfriend through death..and I guess at the same age that Sugna portrays.. There was depression.. but here its too much.. so much exaggerrated...
itna tho nahin hotha yaar.... 😭

My life didnt stop as the way it is showed in the story... [although,I didnt do any stupidities as it is shown in the movie.. all that preggy things.. ]

May be time would be the healer for Sugna....
and that means for more years we need to see this rona-dhona.....
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anngrace_samson

Agreed.. its horrible to watch when Sugna comes to the screen...

I mean... I'm also a person who lost lost my boyfriend through death..and I guess at the same age that Sugna portrays.. There was depression.. but here its too much.. so much exaggerrated...
itna tho nahin hotha yaar.... 😭

My life didnt stop as the way it is showed in the story... [although,I didnt do any stupidities as it is shown in the movie.. all that preggy things.. ]

May be time would be the healer for Sugna....
and that means for more years we need to see this rona-dhona.....
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

sorry to hear that...and yes time is a healer and maybe for suguna too it will be. but unfortunately as per the show its been only 3 months since pratap's death whereas for us its been atleast 4-5 months. so god knows how long this greiving will continue!