HK-Pyaar-Ki-Dukaan!

Posted: 14 years ago
Jana tha Japan, Pahunch gaye Cheen, Samajh gaye na....??

Samaj gaye toh hume bhi batana.........
Hiten Ki dariya dilli ka raaj hume bhi samjhana!

He eyes....
But then is willing to say goodbyes!
What a guy!
He never denies....
That when he see Kheemi, he Sighs.....
In her trouble he definately rise....
And Give us all a surprise!

And then turn around & is willing to bajao shehnai
Maybe EVEN willing to make  the mithai......uffff!!

Aur kheemi....unke toh kya kehana.......everytime she looks at Hiten with her 440 watts type heavy-duty shy looks...it say....
"I don't want to hurt you...but it's on my list!!"
Why else is she doing Maybe-going-to-be-pati-seva abhi se???
And I loved the Ektaa Style Classic Evesdropping by Shambhu Naat.......
My advise to prospective Lovers...Flirt but be Alert!

So what now?? More twist & turns......it can be tolerated...just tell us in all these twsit & turns there is more Aankiyon-ke-Jharoke-se Type Ongoing romance!
Oh Btw Cherry On the Cake today was......."Yeh mera Faasla Hai......!!" wali line by our Chhote Nawab!.........*ceetiyan*

Talk about walking to the scaffold...woh bhi haste haaste....romance karte karte!

~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago
I hope Shampoo will walk away from the couple's lifegood if the guy wil reject !!!! Khemi!!!๐Ÿ˜†
I do not undertsand this guy!!!!! he expects a gal to express her love..wants her to get married๐Ÿ˜•and when she does takes the decision...he ought to remain at a distanceI personally feel he must stay a bit far..not simply flyโ“๐Ÿ˜† into the room on the bahaana of asking her abt her welfare๐Ÿ˜•how her stay is..whether she is okstill shows concern!!!!!!! he wants to wait rt till marriage to forget her๐Ÿ˜•Man!!! isn't her marriage fixed..?? why do u stil give those lovey dovey looks๐Ÿ˜• when u did not have the courage to confess u r love..

ok his concern abt her stay in his home is alrt ......but still those romantic looks
Hi Nupur9,
You have a wonderful humor sense, which comes out well in your posts..
Enjoy reading them...

best wishes
uma
Ceetiyan ....... Nupurji .........  !!!!!

Hamare  Hiten Bhai tho cheen pahunch hi gaye samjho .........

Maybe his explanation : ....... Kya karen....... control hi nahi hota !!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Meri tho kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai .....  is jodi ki prem kahani !!!!

Every look, every glance, every smile, every word, every action of theirs is screaming out their attraction to each other !!!!!

But do they accept it ??   ........ No sir !!!!!! 

They have get into the scarifice mode .......

Like re-incarnated Mahatma types .......

Nazren jukha ke Khemi swears loyalty to  Shambhuji ........

The moment nazar utha ke dekhti ........ Hiten wahan appear ho jaata hai ....... and every sane thot flies out of the window .......

But they wont give up ...... He'll take her hand lovingly and wisper .....

I'll take care of you and mongi and dadaji and the whole herd ...... I'll see that your are maried off to Shambhuji .......

and then maybe  ...... poof !!!! self -destruct .......

Or maybe take a one-way ticket to Timbucktoo .......

God save us poor HK fans ....... we'll be tearing our hair in despair !!!!!

Edited by Dawn Idol - 14 years ago
Nupur9....to funny!
Create one on Santo and DM too please!!

I'm also confused about Hiten & Khemi, but more confused about DM and Santo.  What happened to their love story?  At least Santo confessed that she misses DM but DM is still cold and very much playing the Maalik role rather than the hubby role.

Flirt but be Alert!!๐Ÿคฃ

How do you even come up with these lines?
Originally posted by Sound

Flirt but be Alert!!๐Ÿคฃ

How do you even come up with these lines?

Practice....Experience......you know Life being a great guru and all that sorta stuff!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by MrsDM

Nupur9....to funny!
Create one on Santo and DM too please!!

I'm also confused about Hiten & Khemi, but more confused about DM and Santo.  What happened to their love story?  At least Santo confessed that she misses DM but DM is still cold and very much playing the Maalik role rather than the hubby role.

Thanks.....๐Ÿ˜Š
Their romance goes above my head......
Everytime he calls her "aye Chokri" I cringe.....
Uper se that whole tu-tadak language puts me off.......but more importantly I cannot imagine Karwa karela DM romancing Sharmati-hui-Santo in Switzerland.......
For any roamce to be hit with me...it has to be in Switzerland ki Vaadiyan.......
Can you imagine DM singing......
"Tu mera saamne....Mein tera samne...
Tujhko dekhun ya pyaar karun.......
Tu meri ho gayi....main tera ho gaya......blah blah blah!!!"
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Nahi na......??? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dawn !!!!! Tussi ithhe kiddaan??? Hugs and more hugs.. ๐Ÿค—

N'sy.. message for Hiten.. Dhakkan hai Khemi.. another dumb Cinderella in tow.. one of the many strolling on TV screens..

Hiten has a lot of character.. but Khemi.. Mule hai poori.. ๐Ÿ˜• Shambhu 'jee' theek hain uske liye..

I like Santo better.. she has the spunk.. she came with a tedhi medi bindi today, and paraded in front of DM till he noticed it and put it right.. Howlarious !!!