Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
He could be the one

CHARACTERS

1. Cody Martin: A 16 year old teenager studying in Malibu High School, Malibu. He is a nerdy boy who is in love with Bailey Picket, the most popular girl in the school.

2. Nidheya Suresh: Cody's childhood friend and very close friend. She is also nerdy.

3. Zack Martin: Zack is Cody's twin brother. He is nothing like Cody. He is poor in studies and doesn't much effort in school.

4. Madeline Fitzpatrick: She is a student-teacher at Malibu High School. Zack has a huge crush on her. She is smart and charming.

5. Bailey Picket: Bailey is the most popular girl in Malibu High School. She is mean and a jerk. All she cares about is herself.

6. Miley Stewart: Good friend of Zack, Cody, and Nidheya. She is an excellent singer.

7. Jake Ryan: Bailey's best friend and a famous movie star. A jerk.

8. Lilly Picket: Bailey's non-jerky twin sister. Still a part of Bailey's group. Also good friends with Miley.

9. Oliver Oken: Miley's best friend.

PLOT
The characters in my FF are people whose lives are connected. True love is found at the place you least expect it!

I will update soon,
Nidheya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: He could be the one" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sounds AMAZING!!! AWESOME!

Update Update Update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
OOOO soundz interesting...
plzzz cont. soon!

Luv SAZ!

Arlover1

Goldie

Arlover1

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
sounds awesome

suite life on deck mixed with hannah montana
umm gonna love
plz continue soon
n plz pm me
~heli

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Sure I will! Thanks for the response!! Love you guys!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.