Promise To Love You Forever(AR) Part1 pg3 7/12/09 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah dear  its really an awesome one⭐️ mind blowing😍superb  sorry for late reply😳 some problem so i can't able to plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"It hangs around my neck for everyone to see,
A symbol of your love, you gave to me.
It is a silver heart locket from you, a token,
A promise of love, unlike my own heart, can never be broken.
Like a ring, this heart has no beginning and no end,
A gift extremely special, given from my lover and friend.
And when I am feeling happy or sad or even blue,
I hold onto that heart, close my eyes, and picture you.
No matter how I feel or what comes to be,
When I see that heart, I remember just how much you love me."

https://www.bloom.com.my/MyMall/pic/bloom/item/Bear_With_Flowers_Basket_3-b.JPG vspace5

Nidha 
Thanx...and itz ok!😊
Part 1

In Sanjivani

Rahul and Muskaan are in locker room, waiting for other interns to join them. They were talking about the dinner party that they are planning tonight. Mean while Riddhima walks in. she has promised her mom not to cry for him. She is not crying, but she still seems upset. Like everyday, there is no sign of a smile on her face and is also quiet. When Rahul and Muskaan say 'Hi' to her, she manages to say 'Hi' back, but nothing more than that. "Ridzi, you're coming at the dinner tonight right?" Muskaan asked, hoping for a positive answer. "No Muskaan, mera mood nahi hai…I'm sorry" "tum aaogi toh apne aap mood acha ho jayega" Rahul said trying to convince her. "Please Ridzi?" Muskaan pleaded. Riddhima looked at them pleading. "Ok, I'll try". "Thank you so much Ridzi" Muskaan said hugging her. After few minutes Atul and Anjali walked in and Muskaan told them that Riddhima will also come to the dinner party. Anjali got happy, coz after whatever happened with Riddhima. Riddhima never went to the parties or malls; she just stayed home lost in her own world.

The announcement was made to call the interns to the nurse station for briefing. Dr. Keerti gave them their duties and they started working.

-------------------------
After the exhausting day, the interns were having their last break of the day. They all sat in the canteen and were having their coffees and sandwiches. Atul looked at everyone; no one was willing to start a conversation, so he decided to start it. "Hey guys…what's up?" he asked in a little loud voice, everyone looked at him strangely. "Atul! We are not deaf" Anjali complained. "Sorry, actually sab itne chup the toh socha…anyways tum charo itne chup kyun ho?"  He asked.

"We are tired yaar" Rahul said
"I know, lekin iska yeh matlab nahi ki tum sab chup ho jao" Atul complained.
"haan yaar, Atul theek keh raha hai…hum baat toh kar sakte hai na?" Muskaan said agreeing with Atul.
"Ridzi, be ready at 9, me and Atul will pick you up for dinner" Anjali said changing the topic.
"Yes Di I will" Riddhima said flipping through a file "I'll be back guys, mein locker room ja kar aati hoon" then she excused herself.
"I miss Ridzi's smile" Muskaan said pouting.
"Me too…lekin kar bhi kya sakte hain" Atul said.
"I know, yeh dinner bhi especially usi ke liye hai, taaki uska mood theek ho" Rahul said.
"Aisa kon hai jo meri Ridzi ki smile wapas la sakta hai?" Anjali said in a sad tone.

-----------------------
Here Armaan's flight had arrived. He collected his luggage and walked out of the airport. "Finally, I'm back" he said in an enthusiastic tone. It was 8 pm and without wasting anymore time, he called a cab and went home.

He rang a bell and a guy in his early 40's opened the door. He was shocked and as well as happy to his son in front of him. "Armaan" he could only manage to say his name. "Hey dad" Armaan touched his feet and hugged him tightly. "Ananya!! Dekho kon aaya hai" Billy called her. "Kon aaya hai?" she went to see who could be coming at this time. When she saw Armaan, tears escaped her eyes. Her life, her son was standing in front of her after 5 years. She was more than happy. "Hey mom" he touched her feet and hugged her tight. "Mom, you don't need to cry…common I'm back you should be happy" Armaan stated. "Tumne hume bataya kyun nahi ki tum aa rahe ho? Hum tumhe lene aa jaate" Billy asked. "Surprise jo dena tha…" Armaan said while breaking from the hug and walking in the house. "Ab chalo, fresh ho kar khaana khalo" Ananya said. "No mom, mujhe khaana nahi khaana…mein shower lekar so jaata hoon" Armaan said while throwing himself on the couch behind him. "Aise kaise chale ga? Khaana toh tujhe khaana hi parega" Ananya argued. "Ananya, leave it he is tired…woh subhe kuch kha lega" Billy said while supporting his son from Ananya's parathas. "Thanks dad" Armaan said while winking. "Armaan, aatehi mujhe pareshaan karna shuru kar diya?" Ananya said in a disappointing tone. "Sorry mom lekin mujhe bilkul bhuk nahi hai, kal subhe aap jo bhi khilao gi mein bina complain kare khaa longa" Armaan tried explaining her. "Ok, but if you say no to anything tomorrow then I won't talk with you" Ananya said in a strict tone.

Armaan then went to his room, he looked around and everything was same as he had left before leaving. He unpacked his luggage and then he went and took a shower. After shower while lying on his bed he was thinking if he should call Rahul and tell him that he is back. "I'll call him" he took out his phone. "Nahin yaar, kalse mein Sanjivani joint kar hi raha hoon tab hi mill longa…waise bhi mein use surprise dena chahta hoon" he mumbled to him self. He went to his parents' room and told them good night, came back and slept as he was really tired.

-----------------------------
Dinner Party

Riddhima was standing alone with a cup of coke in her hand. There were other guests too, but she just stood in the corner and looked at people enjoying. Then Muskaan and Anjali came up to her. "Ridzi, chal hum saath mein khaana khate hai.." Muskaan said. "Mujhe bhuk nahi hai…" Riddhima answered. "Ridzi, tune subhe se kuch nahi khaaya…thora sa toh khale?" Anjali asked.  "haan Ridzi chalo" Muskaan said taking Riddhima with her.

Riddhima ate very little food. She didn't feel like eating at all, but she did just for her friends. Atul and Muskaan started cracking some jokes. Riddhima didn't smile at first few jokes but then she did smile. And everyone was happy to see her like that.

They Dinner party was over, Anjali and Atul dropped Riddhima home. It really was a tiring day for everyone today. After going home they all slept and hoped for a better day tomorrow.

Let's see what happens tomorrow after they all meet Armaan. Will they let Armaan join their team? Will they have more fun then usual? Will Armaan bring happiness in Riddhima's life again?

--------------------------------
Hey guys, here is the first part, sorry its kind of short next part will be long. Hope it's good. Please excuse my mistakes, I haven't checked it. Please do tell me your views and please comment good/bad they mean a lot to me. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome. I really need your comments to continue this FF.

Love Reema

hai dear😊

nice part yaar 😊  loved the gang yaar they r trying really hard to keep Riddhima happy😊so finally Armaan is back to India😊waiting to read AR meet😊n 'm sure he will be in the gang afterall who can resist his charms❤️continue sooooooon😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
hey... came acroos ur ff.
n  its sound interesting.
continue sooooooooooon.
n can u plz pm me.
woah dear  its really an awesome one⭐️ mind blowing😍superbplz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

"When I see KASH for the very first time,
I knew they r BEST COUPLE.
Every scene I have seen of KASH,
Has touched my life, my soul forever.
I always knew that star become inspiration,
but never did I know that KASH would be inspiration.
My love for KASH is eternal and everlasting,
Seeing KASH I consider to be my greatest blessing.
I could search the whole world over,
See so many stars onscreen but never find someone like KASH
KASH are special, Unique, in their own way.
Words don't come so easily.
I want to share my creation with KASH,
my love for KASH will last forever.
To you I give the whole me,
I want u to stay
Always in my heart,
WILL U COME BACK FOR KASHIANS"

https://www.bloom.com.my/MyMall/pic/bloom/item/Bear_With_Flowers_Basket_3-b.JPG vspace5

Nidha 
cant wait for them to meet each other
pls continue soon
Love Sanam
hi pls add me to ur pm list
i really like the intro
Love Sanam