Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

sad wedding or happy wedding - Mystery continues!.

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i wish wish wish wish they would just tell us if they (the creatives) are planning to show us a sad wedding or a happy wedding????.........this marriage is a huge thing in this serial and i would not be able to figure out why would they create such a situation in this kind of occasion.......they have to solve this misunderstanding between NAKSH as this would not be fair to the fans and viewers.............

1)The question is will they solve this problem?? How?? Is there enough time??.......

2) Mohit is missing since so many days so is he not going to be there at their wedding????????.....I miss him and want to see him now in the functions....

3) I really hope the BLOUSE and Darjiwala conversation which they showed yesterday had some kind of meaning behind it otherwise the whole silly scene doesnt make any sense..........

4) Are they planning to show a wedding where naitik is shown sad all the time while in the mandap....Hell NO - i will not watch the wedding.......I really dunt wanna hear all the silly sad dialogues going back and forth from Naitik and Akshara now....

5) Bas bhi karo creatives why cant  u show a promo or give us a hint that the MU between Naksh will be solved if at all it will be..........why are they torturing us like this........CryCryCry

i really want some answers........sighhhh

Sorry for venting out ....i need to get my frustrations out.....this show has been driving us all insane for the past few weeks now...........
Cry
By the way it was a good episode today......acting was awesome and the way it was shown was great.....the creatives did a good job on this one...but what abt everything that i have mentioned above??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desertrose21_charu_

desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
don't worry, I am feeling exactly the same way.

getting so frustrated, so I am just watching bits and parts of the episode here and there.

ok yes we get it creatives, you are trying to build up suspense..but now its getting just downright depressing.

I miss mohit and his funny dialogues. I simply can't imagine a wedding without him.

enough is enough...NaAksh have to meet now..this RR track has been over exaggerated. the least they can do now is show a short and cute patch up scene! thats all we seriously want before the wedding.

shaadi ka mood kharab karne ka bohot shukriya!! Angry

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Yes , creatives plzzzzzzzzzzz.....do something....
we want to see a happy Aksara and Naitik wedding, this is getting too much, this RR saga now feels like a bitter medicine and that too  an overdose....but  I was wondering how will Naitik ever get convinced on this issue, bcoz his problem itself is so weird.....
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
1 day looks like a whole 2 weeks in yeh rishtaDisapprove maybe all these things r gonna be solved out at d last minuteTongue k i sound stupid but i just want a happy marraige
Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Creatives yaar kuch aisa karoo kaai In donno ki galat fehmi door hogai........even m worried yaar what wil happen.........
Naitik should be happy in his marriage.........
Becuz badh mein he will feel bad.........

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I understand ur frustration dear...n the same thoughts were wandering in my head too ! but now i am getting a bit optimistic tht may be their MU ends before the wedding..yesterday Varsha was also saying tht MU's will end soon....Also, yesterday when Gayitri saw Naitik in tht mood again, she noticed it but didn't react at tht time..third reason is tht there will be 45 mins episodes from today so we'll have sufficient time for the drama..

to be very frank, i don't think Naitik and Akshara will talk or meet...I'm getting this feeling tht Naitik will reason it out on his own.....a strong intution is tht Mohit might tell Gayitri abt Naitik's problem n she might help him to see things from a different perspective....Now tht might not happen soon ..may be just before the baaraat leaves...
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
the wedding will be happy! Party
LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for listening or should i say reading...after watching today's episode, we are all excited...hopefully Mr rajan shahi......will listen to us.......lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best............:).................

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top