Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Inder is a Negative Character

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raveenamc

raveenamc

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hey guys!
i am new to this forum so plz accept me!

i just found this piece of info which says that Inder is a negative character

look at this... it is the character sketh of Damini by the Star One ppl.... it is on their website

Damini: Arrogant, strong headed and thinks she knows it all. She works with mother and looks down upon the poor. Her redeeming factor is that she is very protective of her mom and sisters. She has actually tried to become the man of the family - a son to her mother, and an elder brother to her sisters. She is emotional about her family and misses a strong man by her side or a father figure, but doesn't show any weakness. Engaged to a rich guy who pretends to love her.

apparently Inder doesn't love her... so i have a feeling that he is the one who killed that man who was blackmailing Ila Gujral.... i think that he will show his true colors in the show soon....

what do you guys think????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inder is a Negative Character" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top