Diff background music for diff couples?

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guyss!🤗 i was thinking..they should have diff background music for diff couples..like they have in MJHT and DMG?? in yest and todayz episode..they had the same background music for varun&roshini and sameer&anvi...they should have something new and diff..wat do u guys think?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Yeah i agreee.... In this way those moments become even more special !! I think they will end up doing it like it was the same in DMG & MJHT in the starting.... I guess so.... But yeah that will be really goood !!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree too...the jodis are different and they should have special music for them too. :)
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea, i think so too
altho this music is realli cute, they shud make a song for every couple
I think they might do it later on
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg...ditto!!! i was gna open the same thread...im in luv with mayUr, AR & AN background music nd i was hoping tht the creatives create music tht makes me crazy like the otherss   ðŸ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
In MJHT it was b4 diff BG 4 each couple but now dey use all BG 4 both couple ..hmm but i agree wid u :)
-Ami- thumbnail

That would totally be awesome. Though the music right now that they're using for the couples also sounds cute and really nice, it would just be really awesome to have different music for each couple themselves.

-Cupcakes- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I noticed that too. That's sort of weird not only are they close so much but they also share the same romantic music lol Edited by -Cupcakes- - 14 years ago
Afreen22 thumbnail
yeah...agree...that'll be even more exciting
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i hope we get more different background music in future, it would be amazing!