Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Cami's Take on Today's Epi! 7/7/09

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

O.M.G! I loved today's epi. and I just couldn't wait to share my views with you all today.
First of all...

Varun and Roshini: I LOVE THEM! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND FUNNY TODAY! I was so excited that Varun was like "Oh, she reads books as well" lolz and then the part where Roshini wrote everything about her including her Teddy bear and Karena Kapoor inspiration. It was too good! I was so SHOCKED and sad at the same time amused when Varun was like ... WHAT? I THOUGHT THIS GIRL WAS SMART... SHE'S CRAZY! lolz! itz hilarious! OMG! dying to see more of them in the future epis. Roshini is so cute and innocent! O and i almost forget... love the part where Roshini brings up the Albert Einstein part... TOTALLY TURNED VARUN ONLOL... kiddin... but it did get Varun to participate!LOL these two are so cute... "kisiki nazar na la-gay" (wow... boy does mi hindi suck or what?Confused)

Sameer and Avini: I LOVE THEM 2! OMG! TODAY was soooo cute! eps. b.c they touchedEmbarrassed mi heart was literarly beating like 100000mps. I LOVED the part where Sameer scolds Avini... going CHUP! (hahahahah i was on the floor laughing) and he is like IM THIS GREAT MAHA ROBBER THINGY... BE AFRAID! (okay so not exactly word-for-word... but the content's there). and it was sooo cute when Sameer was to himself: this isn't right... i shouldn't hurt her... not gonna get me newhere... I LOVE HIM! MAN, he knows what's right and wrong... Embarrassed.  Minus pts to Avini for keep on saying "let me go... let me go" i felt she would have probably rephrased the damn sentence... OOOO and the part where Damini was like take it off... Sameer's face gave off pain... he was like stop tellin me to strip woman!... naah kiddin but still his expression were a dorable. These two are so ADORABLE! "in-ki-bi nazar na lag-ay"LOL

Pritivi and Damini: was totally bummed that there was no Pri-Dam moments... but i did see the promo where they were playin tug-of-war with the gun... it was totally cute... so can't wait to see their part tomorrow.

So overall: I would giv it 8/10. b/c
a. i loved VarRoshEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
b. I loved SamViniEmbarrassed
c. NO PriDam moments so minus pts.Ouch
d. I WANT MORE... hhehehe need to feed this greedy heart/eyes moreLOL

lovin LNMDJ and you all
Cami

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims111Mona_MauryaAngel-AKHJLzooni.blue26javey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cami's Take on Today's Epi! 7/7/09" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
btw: would love to hear all of your comments too... do post them ... i love reading ppolz views!

lots of love
cammi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KHJL

Gunseerat

IF-Rockerz

Gunseerat

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I loved ur way of writin
Even i luved the way rosh-varun r shown
And savni r 2 gud man!
Thanks for dis beautiful update ji
Luv
Gunseerat

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunseerat

I loved ur way of writin awww thankz hun thats soo sweet! i <3 u! Embarrassed
Even i luved the way rosh-varun r shown O.M.G right!  i can't wait to see more of them!!
And savni r 2 gud man! Indeed!
Thanks for dis beautiful update ji AWW thankz!!!!
Luv
Gunseerat

Heyy Gunseerat!

Omg, you're such a sweet heart! lolz! and thankz for replying! loved readin your views!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KHJL

jamoshi2507

IF-Dazzler

jamoshi2507

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hey Cami

I loved the way you put your views nice job

I agree that every passing day is making us hungrier for more lol

KHJL

IF-Rockerz

KHJL

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x_CaMi_x

Hey Guys!

O.M.G! I loved today's epi. and I just couldn't wait to share my views with you all today....me too i loved today's epi...and i'm so glad u shared ur view...cuz i luved reading ur comments as wellTongue
First of all...

Varun and Roshini: I LOVE THEM! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND FUNNY TODAY! I was so excited that Varun was like "Oh, she reads books as well" lolz kya kareee impress toh hona hi tha...after all love ke sawal haiWinkLOL lol and then the part where Roshini wrote everything about her including her Teddy bear and Karena Kapoor inspiration. It was too good! I was so SHOCKED and sad at the same time amused when Varun was like ... WHAT? I THOUGHT THIS GIRL WAS SMART... SHE'S CRAZY! lolz! i know...i was like say what....no ways...don't tell me she actually wrote those stuff....lolLOL itz hilarious! OMG! dying to see more of them in the future epis. Roshini is so cute and innocent! O and i almost forget... love the part where Roshini brings up the Albert Einstein part... TOTALLY TURNED VARUN ONLOL....camiiiiiiiiiii dear...no one can say things like u can...ur too cute...."turned varun on"....lmaoROFL ... kiddin... but it did get Varun to participate!LOL these two are so cute... "kisiki nazar na la-gay" (wow... boy does mi hindi suck or what?Confused)....awwww...that line had u written all over it!Hug

Sameer and Avini: I LOVE THEM 2! me 2...me 2... OMG! TODAY was soooo cute! eps. b.c they touchedEmbarrassed mi heart was literarly beating like 100000mps. once again me 2...me 2Embarrassed I LOVED the part where Sameer scolds Avini... going CHUP! (hahahahah i was on the floor laughing) and he is like IM THIS GREAT MAHA ROBBER THINGY... BE AFRAID! (okay so not exactly word-for-word... but the content's there). n i loved the content...very kutely put...and the way he grabs her and their finger intertwines....so adorable...i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and it was sooo cute when Sameer was to himself: this isn't right... i shouldn't hurt her... not gonna get me newhere... I LOVE HIM! MAN, he knows what's right and wrong... Embarrassedtell me about it...what a gentlemanEmbarrassed Minus pts to Avini for keep on saying "let me go... let me go" i felt she would have probably rephrased the damn sentence... OOOO and the part where Damini was like take it off... Sameer's face gave off pain... he was like stop tellin me to strip woman!...ROFL ROFL naah kiddin but still his expression were a dorable. agreen 100 n 1%Smile These two are so ADORABLE! "in-ki-bi nazar na lag-ay"LOL...heheTongue

Pritivi and Damini: was totally bummed that there was no Pri-Dam moments... but i did see the promo where they were playin tug-of-war with the gun... it was totally cute... so can't wait to see their part tomorrow. same here...

Embarrassed

hehe count me in on ur greedy requestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i also need more n more n more...can't wait till tom' epi....Tongue

lovin LNMDJ and you all
Cami

OMG cami hun

seriously loved ur take on today's epi...
it was toooooooo A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hope to read more n more of ur views like this one....Smile
u truly are amazing...
no one can put things like u can...Wink

lots of loveHug
LiSa

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamoshi2507

hey Cami

I loved the way you put your views nice job

I agree that every passing day is making us hungrier for more lol

lolz si, yo tengo mucho hambre! i just want more and moreLOLLOL

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KHJL

Originally posted by x_CaMi_x

Hey Guys!

O.M.G! I loved today's epi. and I just couldn't wait to share my views with you all today....me too i loved today's epi...and i'm so glad u shared ur view...cuz i luved reading ur comments as wellTongueawww lisa! you're cho chweet!LOL
First of all...

Varun and Roshini: I LOVE THEM! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND FUNNY TODAY! I was so excited that Varun was like "Oh, she reads books as well" lolz kya kareee impress toh hona hi tha...after all love ke sawal haiWinkhahahah! lolz! yup true dat, true dat!LOL lol and then the part where Roshini wrote everything about her including her Teddy bear and Karena Kapoor inspiration. It was too good! I was so SHOCKED and sad at the same time amused when Varun was like ... WHAT? I THOUGHT THIS GIRL WAS SMART... SHE'S CRAZY! lolz! i know...i was like say what....no ways...don't tell me she actually wrote those stuff....lollolz yup and she did what she said she would "everything you need to know about me is here" omg she is soo cute! lolzLOL itz hilarious! OMG! dying to see more of them in the future epis. Roshini is so cute and innocent! O and i almost forget... love the part where Roshini brings up the Albert Einstein part... TOTALLY TURNED VARUN ONLOL....camiiiiiiiiiii dear...no one can say things like u can...ur too cute...."turned varun on"....lmaoROFLhehehe thxEmbarrassed ... kiddin... but it did get Varun to participate!LOL these two are so cute... "kisiki nazar na la-gay" (wow... boy does mi hindi suck or what?Confused)....awwww...that line had u written all over it!Hug hehehe, you know im a lil self concious when it comes to me and hindi writing/speakinLOLLOL

Sameer and Avini: I LOVE THEM 2! me 2...me 2... OMG! TODAY was soooo cute! eps. b.c they touchedEmbarrassed mi heart was literarly beating like 100000mps. once again me 2...me 2Embarrassed I LOVED the part where Sameer scolds Avini... going CHUP! (hahahahah i was on the floor laughing) and he is like IM THIS GREAT MAHA ROBBER THINGY... BE AFRAID! (okay so not exactly word-for-word... but the content's there). n i loved the content...very kutely put...and the way he grabs her and their finger intertwines....so adorable...i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha "fingers intertwines" cute. lolz! i know i thought it was adorable! couldn't stop blushing! haiiii Embarrassed lolz and it was sooo cute when Sameer was to himself: this isn't right... i shouldn't hurt her... not gonna get me newhere... I LOVE HIM! MAN, he knows what's right and wrong... Embarrassedtell me about it...what a gentlemanEmbarrasseda total genteman! Minus pts to Avini for keep on saying "let me go... let me go" i felt she would have probably rephrased the damn sentence... OOOO and the part where Damini was like take it off... Sameer's face gave off pain... he was like stop tellin me to strip woman!...ROFL ROFL naah kiddin but still his expression were a dorable. agreen 100 n 1%Smile These two are so ADORABLE! "in-ki-bi nazar na lag-ay"LOL...heheTongue  rofl!

Pritivi and Damini: was totally bummed that there was no Pri-Dam moments... but i did see the promo where they were playin tug-of-war with the gun... it was totally cute... so can't wait to see their part tomorrow. same here...

Embarrassed

hehe count me in on ur greedy requestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i also need more n more n more...can't wait till tom' epi....Tongue

lovin LNMDJ and you all
Cami

OMG cami hun

seriously loved ur take on today's epi...
it was toooooooo A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hope to read more n more of ur views like this one....Smile
u truly are amazing...
no one can put things like u can...Wink

lots of loveHug
LiSa

thanks lisa! its ppolz like you that inspire me to become more active! lolz! rofl! and thanks again... gosh all that flattery is killin meLOL
i just really can't wait to see how LNMDJ proceeds.

lots of love
Cammi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top