India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Only or Lonely (Page 3)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Cry meri bahenay mujhe disappoint kar rahi hain....lagtha hai ke mujhe bossy ab hi hona parega unko sabak sikhanay ke liye Evil Smile

cutereems---yaad hai ki mainnay kurbani dekhar Purab tumhare hawale kar diya tha?  aab nahin----aab to Purab mere paas hi rahega Evil Smile

Edited by anjali308 - 26 January 2005 at 11:38pm

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

yeah smisha you're right----making your mother your friend reeeeeally is one of the best things you can do.  My mom is like the sister I never had and I feel comfortable sharing everything with her.

btw, I don't boss my younger sisters around...do i cute, amisha, and choco??? c'mon sisters-- vouch for your didi here!!! WinkWink  ok, ok, i was bossy once to cutereems when I told her to "study, varna...Angry" but that was just my sisterly concern...Embarrassed

Not at all anjali .....tum aur bossy ....kabhi nahiEmbarrassed

Don't worry ides i am youngest of all in my family so no one knows better than me how to tackle those bossy figuresEvil Smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate

Not at all anjali .....tum aur bossy ....kabhi nahiEmbarrassed

Don't worry ides i am youngest of all in my family so no one knows better than me how to tackle those bossy figuresEvil Smile

thank you chocolate Hug  But whose side are you on????  first you said i'm not bossy and then you said you can handle bossy people...kahin tum mere se mazak to nahin kar rahi ho???? Confused
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged

wow anju u r a smart girlCoolLOL

just joking ....no ides seriously she is the coolest sis on net (i really meant itEmbarrassed) this for u my anju didiHug

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 2:10am | IP Logged
i have a younger sis and i get blamed for everything she does Cry Cry Cry sometimes i even start feeling depressed becoz mom is always scolding me for every wrong my sis does Cry Cry but then this doesn't matter much becoz i luv my sis so much Big smile
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

Originally posted by ides

beware amisha, cute and choco.......Anju sisterly concern ke aarh mey tum sab ko achaa khaasa boss kar dey giWink

don't believe what she says, gals.  I am not like that at all.....cutereems, amisha, and choco...where are you girls????? your didi needs your help...Confused
Anju doesnt boss on her younger sisSmile......she is very very sweet. u are not like that anju i am with u. Kaise bhoolon tumne mere liye Purab ki qurbani dediWink lekin ab wapas maang rahi hoCryCry.

Ides anju ke saath main hamesha hoon.....use kaise chod do meri pyaari didi hai vo. Anju didi koi musibat ho to mujhe yaad karlena cute haazir hojayegiSmile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hug cutereems--you are too sweet.  Ok, Purab tumhare saath hi rayega Smile
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate

wow anju u r a smart girlCoolLOL

just joking ....no ides seriously she is the coolest sis on net (i really meant itEmbarrassed) this for u my anju didiHug

that is sooo sweet of you choco!! Hug I have 3 wonderful sisters (choco, amisha, and cutereems) and one awesome brother (Sajid AKA Sujalthegreat) Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index