India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Only or Lonely (Page 2)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I understand where you are ocming from naina, not personal expierence but I have friends who are only childern.

... I have two younger brothers and its good because i don't have to share anything with them, or get hand downs and bad because I don't have anyone close I can talk to.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
welcome back Annie girlHug.......well u can talk to me.....anytime...
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
great analysis, Naina and very well put!! Clap  I'm kind of like an only child too b/c i have an older brother but he's 7 years older than I am.  It's nice to have an older bro and have his guidance and support, but there are times when I get sick of all the bossing around and I just want to do things my way.  I personally would not have minded to have a younger sister...but then again, i have several on this forum (cutereems, chocolate, and amisha), so I don't feel too bad now!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

great analysis, Naina and very well put!! Clap  I'm kind of like an only child too b/c i have an older brother but he's 7 years older than I am.  It's nice to have an older bro and have his guidance and support, but there are times when I get sick of all the bossing around and I just want to do things my way.  I personally would not have minded to have a younger sister...but then again, i have several on this forum (cutereems, chocolate, and amisha), so I don't feel too bad now!!

hehehe...so u can boss around....

LOLLOLLOL

infact anju you don't spare me also...just on the other forum tum muje emotionally BM kar rahe thi...LOLLOL

Good topic guys...

I know being single is tough and I am not a only kid in my family...i have an older sis and younger bro...both act as though i am kid...my bro treats me totally like his younger sis....and i hate that...but i really love both of them and i miss themCry

I see the lonelyness in my cousin who is only son and my daughter...

But one thing that is true in my case is I always took even my mom as my best friend and if you guys make your mom your best friend then things are different and my mom always shared all my fun stories...told me her's and she was always cool not like other friend's mom's who would always gaurd their kids to college, movies...gosh...my mom had given me total freedom and she let me choose what I wanted and she always stood by me like a true friend...so try getting that positive aspect from your close and loved one's and may be that will help reduce your loneliness....

if not we all here for each other and making a good friend can solve 1000 miseries....that is my quote of the dayWink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
yeah smisha you're right----making your mother your friend reeeeeally is one of the best things you can do.  My mom is like the sister I never had and I feel comfortable sharing everything with her.

btw, I don't boss my younger sisters around...do i cute, amisha, and choco??? c'mon sisters-- vouch for your didi here!!! WinkWink  ok, ok, i was bossy once to cutereems when I told her to "study, varna...Angry" but that was just my sisterly concern...Embarrassed
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
beware amisha, cute and choco.......Anju sisterly concern ke aarh mey tum sab ko achaa khaasa boss kar dey giWink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

beware amisha, cute and choco.......Anju sisterly concern ke aarh mey tum sab ko achaa khaasa boss kar dey giWink

don't believe what she says, gals.  I am not like that at all.....cutereems, amisha, and choco...where are you girls????? your didi needs your help...Confused

Edited by anjali308 - 26 January 2005 at 11:26pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hahahahaaa.........chilaao chilaaao....yehaan tumheyn bachaaney wala koi nahen.....hahahahaaaaaaaa......Evil Smile

p.s. Vijay please do introduce a Mogambo type emoticon for such instances.....Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index