Varun-Roshni Cutness Personified

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Varun-Roshni Cutness Personified

OMG OMG !!!! LMAO ROFL !!!!

They were just so adorableeeee Todayy !! OMG OMG !!!!! I Am in love with Vaurn today !!!!! Gosh lool it was so funny when he looks at the book on the ground & he was like Wow She even reads books LOLLOLLOL !!!! lool & when Roshni's frineds comes & they are like oh is he a gounda looooooooooooooool ROFL Varun's diliogue & Expresiion Killed me lool he was like to Rosh are they carzy ??!! Do i a look like a gounda aaaROFL !!!!

OMG They way they were lookign at eachother omg omg omg omg that was like taking my breath away !! Gosh they are just too adorableee !! & when he starts walking & then turns around & puts his hand forward so Roshni can come up easily OMG that just killed me GOSH !!!!!!!!!!! They were just so adorableeeeeee !!!! LOOOL hahaha he was like to his Friends seems like a very smart girl !!! lool Did you all see Roshni Doing makeup looool LOLLOLLOL !!!

The Funniest of alll while they were introducing eachother OMG OMG OMG OMGROFL !! hahhhahaha Roshni is so funnny Tedy bear !!! OGM did you all see Varun's Expression & his very last dilgouseeeee !!! Gosh Varun & Roshini are my Addictionnnn !!!!!!!! They were so so 'so cuteeeeeeeeee !!!

I am again in my Varun -Roshnin Heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Day Dreaming

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 07 July 2009 at 11:11am

-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ah my God!!!!
cant wait to  see this...you guys are giving me heart attacks one after another!!
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hahaah loooool Popscileee !! OMG It was DAmn cuteeeeeeeee !!!!!!! OMG I loved it !!!! VarNi was just really adorableee !! OMGi wish i could show you the epi somehow !! Coz honestly it's adorableeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! I am in love with them again !!! GOshhh They are Addictiveeeeeeeeeeee !!! Day Dreaming!!! popsciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Help me yaaaarrrr they killedddddddddd me once again !!!
xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
OMG after reading that  i can't wait to watch the episode.
-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
dont worry raspy...im sending the ambulance over there rite now!! lolz...!  the entire show is soooo addictive...im bouncing from one jodi to another...!!! just love them!
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicole22

OMG !!! Trust me nicole after watching the Epi you will be like WOW THEY are Cutness Personifieddddddddd !!!! OMG OMG I feel like it was so sweeet & sugaryyy i wiiklll fainttttt !!!

i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

dont worry raspy...im sending the ambulance over there rite now!! lolz...!  the entire show is soooo addictive...im bouncing from one jodi to another...!!! just love them!

ahaah loool Yeah you bettter coz i am like totally dieing here !!! Gosh they were just tooo cuteeee !! I will watch it agian throught the dayy !!!

lool I knowww I am gona go watch SaVni nowwwwwwwwww LOL !!! Ashu is in hospital alreadyy na so i shall join her to for taht i haveto go watch SaVniii ROFL !!!!! 
All the jodis are simplyyy awesomeee !!
xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rema_Ranvijay-S

Originally posted by nicole22

OMG !!! Trust me nicole after watching the Epi you will be like WOW THEY are Cutness Personifieddddddddd !!!! OMG OMG I feel like it was so sweeet & sugaryyy i wiiklll fainttttt !!!

I just watched the episode and i agree with you they are so cute.
I was laughing when they were introducing each other ROFLROFL

Go to top