Page 1 of 1

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Heyy guys!Hug
i m ur host&dost Apple/Ayesga/AshuHug

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! ShockedShockedShocked OMG! OHYMGOSH!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMGG!! ANYONEE! HELP MEEE!!! omg omg omg!! WAT AN EPSIDOE! I LOVEE sameeeer soo much! LOVE LOVE the way he kept starin at HER! OMGG!! i m crazy abt this jodi soo soo muchhhhhhhhh! OMG!! I need to go to the hospital right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed aHHH! wat an episode! OMGG OMG! and the precap..was that damini in the firee..omggg..prithvi will help her...??Embarrassed
And Sameer's smile!! dead right there* omg! soo so cutee!
CAnt wait till tomm! OMG!!! someone help mee!! i m Addicted to this SHOWW!!
OMG OMG OMG!!Embarrassed
I can seee.....my fruit salad..right next to me...in the other room in the hospitalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I wanna seeeee Sameer&anvi lovestory..it will be soo soo cute!
love the way..he held her hand..and kept starin at her! w0ww!! soo soo soo cuteeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
WED COME FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Love ya all!Hug
AshuuuuuuuuHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG! fainted* OMG! LOVEEE sameer&anvi!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
They were indeed cute ashu..hayye heavenly cuteDay Dreaming

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged

OMG ashu calm down.....varna BP,Bsugar...sub ooperniche ho jayega!! all the jodis are soooo interesting! dam in the fire and pri saves her?! aaahhh!

savni and varni are soooocute! sameer and varuns killer smiles! ahhhh!...im gonna be next to you in the hospital if this is what they keep giving us!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
loooool I just moved the parts coz i relaly wantned to seee VarNi !! Now i am gona sit & Watch SavNi !!! ahhaah i will watch & comment !! Hold on I am already in the hospital coz of VarNi I will be again there For SavNi ROFL!!!

Wait for me Appleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! I will join you !!
Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top